[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to visit the USA without having to sell a kidney?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493587390853.jpg (2MB, 4839x4579px) Image search: [Google]
1493587390853.jpg
2MB, 4839x4579px
Is there any way to visit the USA without having to sell a kidney?
I'd love to stay there for a couple weeks or so but the plane tickets are already pretty fucking expensive, I don't wanna imagine how much the hostel/transport costs will add up.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>1288825
You are hohol-maidaun, aren't you?
>>
>>1288830
W-what?
>>
>>1288825
Where are you from?
>>
>>1288841
Spain. The cheapest tickets I've found hover around 400€.
>>
>>1288842
That's a good price. Pretty much cheapest tickets I can buy from east coast to Europe are $500.
>>
>>1288825
For you? Probably not.

You can become a student and study abroad at an American university.

Or you can establish a successful career, take some time off when you're older and visit the US.

I think the military still takes healthy foreigners and awards them with citizenship and a truck load of free benefits.

Other than that there are very few affordable ways for a young person to visit the USA..... you might also look into seasonal work visas, resorts in upstate New York, New Jersey, or Massachusetts like to hire Russian or Jamaican teens to wash dishes etc.
>>
>>1288842
>400€
>sell a kidney
or just get a job so you realize that isn't very much money
>>
>>1288842
Wat. That's extremely affordable. Most tickets anywhere outside of Europe are going to cost that much.
>>
>>1288842
Delete this thread right now
>>
File: smug dog is smug.jpg (92KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
smug dog is smug.jpg
92KB, 640x580px
>>1288885
>spain
>get a job
see the problem with your idea yet, anon?
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>1288825
you want sell kidney. trust
>>
I'm guessing you live with your family still if you are from spain and getting a job well paying job is difficult but could you work under the table? Saving up is extremely easy when living with your parents. It would probably only take you around 3-4 months of under the table work get you enough money for 2 weeks in the US.
>>
>>1288825
If you're female and reasonably cute, you can make that easy. Contact TeamRussia to inquire about making a video for them.
>>
>>1288885
spain is a shithole that pays inhabitants next to nothing
>>
>>1288825
There is nothing to see here. Go somewhere else.
>>
>>1289654
they get paid nothing because your skills are worth nothing

you think you're better than chinese? get real
>>
>>1288842
Have you checked Norwegian Airline? They are building up some cheap airlines to US from Europe. IE rome > NYC (EWR) hoovers 200 eu from this november.
>>
>>1288842
>The cheapest tickets I've found hover around 400€.

I've checked for a year ahead at the start of July and I could only find 1000€ tickets, but haven't been thorough tho. Through where and when m8 if I could ask?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.