[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a possibility to get to Nicaragua and Honduras cheap in November.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cq5dam.thumbnail.588.368.png (191KB, 588x368px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.thumbnail.588.368.png
191KB, 588x368px
Got a possibility to get to Nicaragua and Honduras cheap in November. Living in Europe I've never been to the Americas, northern or middlern or southern.
Probably won't book it, but still: what's there to do in Nicaragua and Honduras? Beaches? Hiking? Culture? Volcanoes I see? Cheap shelter and food?
>>
>>1288735
Honduras has murder.

I'm going to Nica in Feb. Look on wikitravel for things to do.
>>
>>1288735
In Honduras they have the Mayan city of Copán, I spent 3 days there and it was great. And beautiful beaches in Islas de la Bahía (Roatán, Guanaja y Utila), with crystal clears waters and a relaxing ambience.
If you enjoy nature, you could visit La Mosquitia, but beware of malaria.
>>
>>1288735
Honduras is the murder capital of the world. And the crime stats are actually higher than reported because the government tweaks them to appear less intimidating.

But they do have a lot of qts and some Mayan stuff. If you come just bring a detachable cane sword or walking stick and you should be fine.
>>
If OP avoids Tegucigalpa or San Pedro Sula, or at least the areas plaged by drug wars, it is unlikely something bad will happen.
>>
I'm white and just got back from Honduras. It's not too bad. Teguc is a cool city but I wouldn't have gone there if I wasn't with a local. Check out the bay islands, some of the most beautiful reefs I've ever seen.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.