[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that being an in shape 6'1" decent looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 07b06c934499f85853253fdc1859766b.jpg (586KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
07b06c934499f85853253fdc1859766b.jpg
586KB, 1280x1714px
Is it true that being an in shape 6'1" decent looking white guy will make me more attractive to asian women overseas?

If so, which are the best countries to date in and find an azn qt wife?
>>
>>1287290
>make me more attractive
than what....?
>>
>>1287290
Can't find them in your own country? No problem with travelling overseas to get girls but why do you want to do this?
>>
>>1287456
Im attracted to asian women more in general.
>>
>>1287483
Alright, well I guess you are not planning to have kids because if you get boys they will never get accepted by their asian part of the family for being mixed(depending ofcourse of the country)and will never feel accepted by white people

But who knows how the future will be, maybe in 2040 the world will be a lot more diversity accepting

T. Chinese
>>
Hard to be anecdotal without coming across as vain but I'm 6'5" and sort of just look similar to Jim from the Office.

Anyway, Korea I found it shit easy. You can walk into a club and you're guaranteed tallest there with the girls on the podiums dancing touching you as you walk past. Dance floor was easy if a bit sleezy. Bars were a bit different. Clubs in western countries tend to be were people get shit faced but in Korea it was just as common at a quiet bar, so you'd see plenty of girls approaching white bois at tables or outside in the smoking areas.

Thing is, just as any western country/club for that matter, are these the girls you're looking for? You can presume like I did that all East Asian girls are conservative and/or shy but the ones in the clubs really don't act that different to Westerners and wont be the azn qt you'll wish her to be. Fast girls, fast guys same routine.

The girls you may want you will have to put in effort for, presumably just like where you call home. In all honesty take this path. I got food poisoning in Phi Phi and bailed back to Phuket, where I could barely walk to anywhere but this english speaking ex-pat bar near my Hostel (around Bangla Road). I sat there, since my hostel didn't have internet, to download off netflix to take back and watched all the 65 year old Aussies and Brits with their young Thai wives filter in and out and felt.. pretty, I don't know, disgusting. By far the worst were the guys who couldn't be older than 30 sitting there, awkwardly putting their arm around the the friends of the Thai wife of the Aussie who owned the place.
>>
>Inshape 6'1" decent looking white guy
Bro. If you are what you say, then you'd be too preoccupied with pussy in your hometown to be posting here.
>>
>>1287483
fuck off weeaboo
>>
>>1287290
Is this a joke?
>>
>>1287290
what a stupid question. "an in shape 6'1" decent looking white guy" is attractive anywhere in the world, hell, I'm even getting a bit gay just thinking about you
>>
>>1287777
Not if he has autism

Which means he wont be getting laid in asia either
>>
>>1287886
>Which means he wont be getting laid in asia either
He totally can...if he's prepared to play a longer game.

Autism is sort of good husband material in China, not smoking and getting drunk counts for a lot, holding down a job...stuff like that gets parents approval. Being autistic, he should defeat the western stereotype of playboy mansluts pretty easily.

I know a bunch of geek expats here in China who are mostly teachers and they all have wives or girlfriends, some of their wives are kind of geek girls themselves but others are fairly normal Chinese or Mongolian women. Their wives range from average to kinda hot to ridiculously, unbelievably cute.

They mostly meet these girls through their teaching job, most of the women were their Chinese teaching assistants and snapped them up quickly once they turned out not to be the average sleazy, permanently drunk expat.

A eurasian guy in China has no trouble being accepted by the family and maybe looks *more* attractive to Chinese girls. In the west, they can do a pretty good metrosexual thing if they're into it, otherwise they can go all Elliot of course.

If OP is just holidaying, you can generally make contact with 'normal' girls just by sitting around in a mall or something. Plenty of girls will want to chat with you to practice English and you can always make friends with the cute ones, get their wechat and see if they're worth pursuing a relationship with.

Tourist sites are for taking pictures anyway, so I often get asked for pictures when I'm visiting random temples or ruins or whatever. Often, these are cute girls and then you find out where they live and see if you can visit them or something. I generally struck out with them in the end but I've ended up with a few random qts around the place on my wechat who I still talk to, they've been decent friends at least. They're not clubbing girls so If I pursued a relationship instead of a hookup, they might have been more interested.
>>
You know what women of a foreign culture find really hot? The ability to speak their language.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.