[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey everyone im flying to Berlin and Amsterdam for 9 days total.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: berlin.jpg (11KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
berlin.jpg
11KB, 302x167px
hey everyone im flying to Berlin and Amsterdam for 9 days total. I had a couple of questions and was hoping for advice since its my first time travleing, so i booked a hotel in Berlin from the 21-24 by accident and my flight only lands on the 22nd and im at berlin till the 25 the place isnt answering so is it a problem if i arrive on the 22nd? also im looking for genral interests and things to do while there thanks in advance! as for what me im flying with 3 friends and our common interest is recreational drugs.
>>
>>1286434

>Our common interests are recreational drugs

Do yourselves a favor and visit "paradox" and "gray area" in amsterdam. Two of the best coffee shops imo and ive been to quite a few. Paradox specializes in edibles and a chill atmosphere (try their space cake- its powerful and cheap) while gray area has some of the dankest strains available in Europe for a cheap price. Ask me anything about coffeeshops in Amsterdam and I have you covered OP
>>
>>1286458
will check those places out. about the coffeeshops im 19 so it wont be a problem but one of the guys is 17 will he be able to sit inside and smoke if we fake a picture of his id on his phone or do they not take that shit?
>>
>>1286434
>place isn't answering
That's never a good sign. Hotels shouldn't do that.
>>
>>1286598
they responded a few hours ago saying they cant change the reservation because they are full on the 24th... im going to try asking to change it so instead of 21-24 its just from the 22-24 its better then nothing
>>
File: tumblr_mpwjp8g89c1rilzkdo5_250.gif (1MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpwjp8g89c1rilzkdo5_250.gif
1MB, 245x160px
>>1286596
sure he can come in. if he behaves himself
>>
>>1286601
cool and what should i expect from "philosopher stones"? i had acid and mdma before
>>
>>1286626
go easy youngblood. try to blend in don't act like noobs and you'll have the best time of your life
>>
op here with a question on the 25th il be at berlin with out a hotel and my check in at amsterdam is only noon 26th. what should i do? also should i preorder a train ticked/bus from berlin to amsterdam? sorry for my ignorance im still young..
>>
so long story short we got an extra day is it better spent at amesterdam or berlin?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.