[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Construction worker currently on Guam. Been out here for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-Flag_of_Guam.svg.png (32KB, 1200x644px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_Guam.svg.png
32KB, 1200x644px
Construction worker currently on Guam. Been out here for about a year and never had the gumption to pack a small suitcase and check out the Philippines. The head office just offered us "unpaid leave if we're made uncomfortable by the North Korean threats." I'm not uncomfortable about the threat but this would be a great opportunity to go on vacation.
I hate this job anyway so if it gets nuked/they don't take me back after leave I will just go home to the states.
Where should I fly to? I've got the low-down on all the major spots in PI from coworkers/locals, everyone goes to manilla from here all the time to party/fuck hookers.I'm more interested in surfing/kitesurfing. I know its not the season right now but could still be cool to get out for a bit and go see some different beaches?
Any suggestions? seems to be alot of Thailand shilling on this board, my parents just went to do some tourist stuff a few months ago and they had a great time. Also interested in Sri Lanka but that might to great a step for someone whose only travel experience is the US, border towns in Mexico and Guam.
>>
>>1286335
I would go to Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur with the next plane if I were you.
The Kims have been acting all pissed since decades, however I would be worried cause of the small white penis guy who cannot read.
And then from Thailand or Malaysia you have AirAsia take you to hundreds of other nice places.
>>
>>1286335
Shit we might work together, what company?
>>
Please could you post on /int/ so we can marvel at your flag?
>>
Just got off work early today and buying tickets now. Me and my brother are looking at Phuket, I don't want to haul a surfboard but might bring my kite as the rentals are really expensive. Board rentals aren't too bad though.
Is phuket nice, or should we look at pattaya? I remember a coworker suggesting pattaya all the time in 2014
>>1287465
I was working for ECC when I first got out here but am currently doing odds and ends with some other guys at the moment.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.