[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to ask a person who have traveled in many countries. what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5386.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5386.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I want to ask a person who have traveled in many countries.
what country do you think is the best to live in?
>>
Besides the obvious Japan, Finland seemed to be the most "perfect" as a society. Even still, it's not for everyone (cold 75% of the year, boring people, and nothing to do but drinking).
>>
>>1285575

Switzerland is excellent if you have the money or a Swiss based job.
>>
>>1285586
Japan has long working hours
why do you think Japan is good?
>>
>>1285590
While it's rough to live there, there's also a lot you don't have to worry about compared to some other places (thanks to Japanese company benefits). Plus there's a lot of things to do in the big cities.
>>
>>1285586
>Besides the obvious Japan
>even """"obvious""""
Fuck off, pathetic meme-nerd.
I'm in Japan right now, living here for some months and you can't even compare it with Europe.
>inb4 muslisms terrorists Japan is safe blah-blah
I said FUCK OFF MEMEBOI

Europe is the best place in the world to live and it will always be.
>>
>>1285595
where are you from?
>>
>>1285597
I'm from Italy and I've visited almost every European country.
>>
>>1285595
No shit sherlock, of course Japan is different from Europe. And I never said anything about terrorism or safety, idiot.

If you think Europe is so great, why don't YOU move back then?
>>
>>1285599
>If you think Europe is so great, why don't YOU move back then?
Because I like to visit the world and draw conclusions, unlike you.
>>
>>1285586
>finland
Sure, if you enjoy the long cold nights, the government taxing the shit out of everything and majority (99.9%)autistic population then sure, you're welcome
>>
US if you stay away from the big cities.

The more advanced Central/Eastern European countries if you have some savings.
>>
>>1285631
>Eastern
You mean Western
>>
Either Switzerland or western US (Utah,Colorado)
>>
Greece
>>
>>1285575
I honestly think germany. I know germany gets alot of hate on 4chan for their immigration problem, but most of the country remains unaffected.
>>
>>1285600
Then what's the best country in Europe?
>>
>>1285693
its albania
>>
File: xd.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
xd.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>1285586

>Besides the obvious Japan
>>
>>1285575
You need to give us more information on this. Like what your age is, what your income/profession is, what your interest are etc.

My view is like this. Countries like Canada, Australia, Scandinavian countries, Switzerland, all have amazing support for their middle class citizens. They're probably the best countries in the world to just live out a normal decent middle-class life where your family will have access to good healthcare and good schools and the ability to have a prosperous life themselves.

However I think those countries are boring. A lot of people consider them to be police states with "no-fun-allowed". I'm from Canada and I have much more fun in Mexico or SEA because there's more freedom there to do shit that people just don't give a fuck about. So my view is that everyone coming from a developed country or thinking of living in one at some point should live in a developing country, spend your 20s in Asia or Latin America, then when it's time to settle down go to a country which will give a good life for your family.
>>
>>1285586
>finland
depressive shithole

>>1285629
this
>>
>>1285782
really makes you think
>>
>>1285690
This.
The trinity of Germany, Switzerland and Austria is pretty hard to beat for a combination of: economy, social safety, food, nature, entertainment and liberalism. Most people's vices are perfectly acceptable here. And when you are fed up, just go to a clinic in Switzerland and kill yourself.
>>
>>1285693
Italy, France, Belgium, Croatia, Slovenia.
>>
>>1285693

France or NL for overall health, education, opportunities, culture and price of living
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.