[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, I want to move to Italy. I know the language proficient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey /trv/, I want to move to Italy. I know the language proficient around to get around alone just fine. I know the culture, how the regions hate each other but only unite as a whole during football games, shit economy, etc. My question is, would the last part matter so much if I want to start my own food business over there? I am aware that Italians love kebab.
Yes I know /biz/ is a thing, but they just shitpost all the time. Thanks in advance
>>
>>1285333
In venice the government is trying to limit foreign food chains. They want to promote italian food instead.

You can do it somewhere else tho.
Biggest problem is corruption and a confussing badly constructed business system.
>>
How did you learn the language? I'm trying to learn it
>>
>>1285336
>In venice the government is trying to limit foreign food chains. They want to promote italian food instead.
Right. Florence is doing that as well.

Please, OP, no more kebab in Italy. We like it but we know where to go if we want kebab.
>>
>>1285336
>Biggest problem is corruption and a confussing badly constructed business system.
Throughout Italy?

>>1285341
School mostly. I saw some films like La Vita e' Bella and listened to music like 50 mila (gay, I know, but the lyrics were clear and used basic words to help you learn fast.) /t/ had a language learning thread if you want to choose the non school route.

>>1285353
I promise it will not be kebab. How welcome are other non italian restuarants?
>>
>>1285384
>How welcome are other non italian restuarants?
They're pretty much welcome, but we're currently facing an invasion of Japanese restaurants (almost exclusively sushi). There are several Chinese restaurants, some Brazilian and some Greek ones, while Indian/Mexican/Argentinian ones are only a few. I guess we hate American fast foods (Mc Donalds/Burger King style) and we especially hate Starbucks. You do the math.
>>
>>1285403
yes, we eat at fast food only when we are on vacation and there's no place for overpriced coffee in Italy. the kebab in Italy that "make money" are the ones near to the nightlife and the ones open late at night.
>>
>>1285333
In Venice opening a business is extremely expensive, and it's not worth it if you just open a kebab place. Maybe some gourmet hipster falafel shit but not a kebab join. There are already a lot of those.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.