[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im gonna be spending 2 days in Copenhagen next month. What places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: da-lgflag.gif (7KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
da-lgflag.gif
7KB, 400x303px
Im gonna be spending 2 days in Copenhagen next month. What places should I visit, food and drinks I should try? Tripadvisor only shows boring ass museums.
>>
Me: 30yo guy from Roskilde DK.
Why are you visiting? where are you from? age? budget? Social of antisocial?
Find a one night stand/ find a non-serious drunk GF?
See 1800-1900 culture?
See 800-1100 culture?
See small artificial important cultural landmarks?
See large architectural achievements?
See non-western ghettos?
The best thing about Denmark is the people, not oure material achievements. Danes are less cucked than germans and sweden-hens.
>>
>>1284582
I'm a 22 year old male from Scotland.

Will be spending holidays with my longtime girlfriend.

Visiting because I've never been to Denmark.

Budget is not an issue. Obviously no yacht or limo rentals.

I mostly wanna meet people, taste good beers and food. Also interested in landmarks but no museums. Could be unique architecture or seaside view.
>>
>>1284582

>>1285063
Also wanted to add that I'm very interested in good chill bars on/nearby the beach. It would be perfect if it had live bands playing.
>>
Was in CPH two weeks ago. I'd probably never go back. It's expensive as fuck (though you coming from Scotland might be less so), weather is (or at least, was) horrible during my 4 day stay. I had to stay in for a whole day because it rained for the better part of the day.
Christiania is horrible. Filthy and even the weed they sell was horrible. Buy hash instead of skunk since it's slightly stronger, but for me the stuff I get back home is way better than smoking average stuff in a damp cold weather among smelly homeless people surrounded by filth and trash.

Danes are cool though.

Oh and visit the street food stalls place that used to be a factory before it closes down in December.
>>
Dane here
Been living in Copenhagen most of my life, so here's some areas I'd recommend everyone to see:

>Copenhagen Street Food
Reasonably priced street from all over the world, but try to go there during a weekday or early in the day if you want to have a dining spot.

>Chicky Grill Bar
Very Danish food at a good price and a personal favorite of mine. There's also a lot of other extremely good resturants in the surrounding area, but they lack the charm and price compared to this one.

>Ellas
Greek buffet (if you're into that). Owned by actual Greeks, who are some of the nicest people I have ever met. The lunch buffet is amazing, cheap and includes free coffee. Very comfy surroundings.

I'd also recommend checking out bars and other resturants near Istedgade or Studiestræde, since that's where you're more likely to find good food and not run into shitty tourist traps.

Also another good place to see:
>The Botanical Gardens
Huge garden/park with trees and flowers from all over the world. Probably a good place to bring your gf.
There's also plenty of things to see in the nearby area as well.
>>
>>1286364
I live in Copenhagen and I second going to Chicky Grill. Danish dishes, reasonably priced, they smoke in the kitchen and are friendly af. If you're lucky, the place is filled with all sorts of people. If not, it's all architechts from the upstair offices in the Meatpacking District that have come down for dinner.

Dont go to the street food thing. Its the same as everywhere else in the world. Visit Christiania. Whether you are going to like it or not, you have to visit, because it is such a paradox in Denmark, both in terms of the law and generally from a cultural perspective.

Check if anything good is playing at Vega or "Den grå hal", two beautiful venues.

Go by bike everywhere, and get the full experience of the unsaid aggresiveness and occasional (unviolent) hostily on the bicycle-lanes.

"Cheap"-ish eats that are cool:
Spisebar 20a
Chicky Grill
Gasoline Grill (burger bar)
Kösem (best durum in town)

Semi-Top stuff (no more than a 1000 DKK pr. Person, roughly):
Italo Disco
Relæ
The Cantina
>>
Dane here.

Travel by foot or bicycle in Yutland. Try the lakes. It's ever so beautiful there. My best vacations have been there and I have been around the globe.
>>
>>1286565
LOL fuck off

t. Jutlander
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.