[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm planning on taking a long trip in eastern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: imgimg.jpg (29KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
imgimg.jpg
29KB, 560x420px
Hey guys, I'm planning on taking a long trip in eastern Asia soon (Japan, Korea, China), but all my friends can't go with me so I guess it'll be a solo trip.
Any tips for going abroad solo?
Should I look for other people while there to travel with? What's the best way to do that?
And what's the easies/safest way to entertain myself and find local/foreign friends?
Any other general tips?
>>
skip korea, allocate 2/3s of the days you wouldve spent there to japan and the other 1/3 to china.
>>
>>1284083
Why so?
>>
>>1284088
>Why so?
boring country, anything you can find there japan or china has a better version of it. Literally the best activity in South Korea is to sit in a PC bang and play video games, that's how shit the country is.
>>
>>1284104
Every.
Fucking.
Thread.

Ignore this guy, OP. Korea is great and definitely worth a visit.
>>
>>1284088
Korea is just going to be a watered down version of Japan with shittier electronics.
>>
>>1284081
Go to the Robot Bar in tokyo.

I believe the best way to make friends is at the hostel: people from your room or at the parties, if it is a party hostel. I prefer the room: people will eventually chat.
>>
>>1284081
>And what's the easies/safest way to entertain myself and find local/foreign friends?

Interested in this as well. I'll be traveling on my own this summer, and I probably won't be staying at a hostel either.
>>
>>1284162
Hostels are the best placea to meet people by far.

Couch surfing, tinder and other such apps are a good second.

If you are social enough you can approach people on the street or bar, but that might no work if you are a little shy.

Approaching a group of people at a bar would be pretty hard for me
>>
Yup. Skip Korea and put the days to Japan and china, or take Korea out and replace with Taiwan. Otherwise, you should be good.
>>
>>1284474
> or take Korea out and replace with Taiwan

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1284599
Explain
>>
>>1284081
Every time someone mentions Korea the weebs come out to tell it's boring because it doesn't cater to their childish weeb desires. Ignore them
>>
>>1284104
Dude just stop.
>>
>>1284105
he's right though, Worst Korea a shit. literally only good for sampling the comfort women, which is a cultural tradition dating back thousands of years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.