[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

copypasting my post from /int/ I'm currently studying i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: coH5f3o2ACk.jpg (265KB, 1440x2160px) Image search: [Google]
coH5f3o2ACk.jpg
265KB, 1440x2160px
copypasting my post from /int/
I'm currently studying in Bangkok and looking for some weed. I know that I can get some on Kao San road or just ask random taxi guys, but usually they stuff is expensive and shitty + I don't need a one time thing, I want a dealer I can always text to. I did ask in my uni, but the guys I asked do not respond me for a few days now and my previous dealer quit. I'm thinking about finding some locals via tinder and asking them, but I'm not so sure about that idea.
So I'm wondering if /trv/ can help with advice maybe? Where should I look? Is there thai deepweb sites that are not in thai?
[spoiler][email protected] my email if someone feels like sharing his dealer with me[/spoiler]
[spoiler]also, I now there is no way prooving you that I'm not a cop except posting pic of my white face, but I won't do that here, on 4chan, so if you want to share, but afraid that I may be a cop, contact me and I'll send you my pic with timestamp[/spoiler]
inb4: HURR DURR DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>1283962
Don't want to support the police
>>
>>1283962
Don't buy weed in BKK dude. No, you won't get sent away for a long time, but you could get six months, have to pay a shit-load of bribes, get raped by other prisoners etc.

If you necessarily want to smoke in Thailand, find a remote island with an even further remote beach. Try to get a vibe for if the owners pay off the cops or not.

Or just leave for Cambodia or Vietnam. Chill a bit. IMO better countries anyway (I don't need shiny things).
>>
>>1283983
Thanks for your concern, I know it's risky (just like everywhere else), but I'm willing to take the risk. Also, I'm a student so travelling to an island and back just for a bag of weed is a bit expensive for me.
>>
>>1284044
Dude, you're fucking addicted if you think prison and being raped and beaten is worth the risk. Evaluate your life or you're going to lose it for the most pointless shit.
>>
>>1284045
You are right anon. Although I heard if you get caught with weed you're sent to rehab for 2 weeks tops and jail and rape is probably a worst scenario that can happen, it pretty much has the same chances as being hit with a car or getting raped outside.
>>
>>1284048
the worst*
>>
>>1284048
Rehab is for locals. Foreigners don't get second chances.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.