[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I have a choice to go to Mexico with some people, It'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 399x399px
Now I have a choice to go to Mexico with some people,
It'll be a couple of grand.
I'm not sure if the experience will be worth the money.
And, I never left my own state here in Australia, lol.
>>
>>1283890
What part of Mexico? If they are going to some small little town for the Real Travelerâ„¢ experience, its gonna be poo. If you go to Mexico City, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, it will be pretty awesome.

Where are you going?
>>
>>1283897
I have never been to Mexico and I have lived in California my whole life.

My Mexican boss who lived in Mexico for 25 years refuses to go back to the shithole.

Mexico sucks, they completely fucked up there tourist industry, and now their whole economy depends on cocaine, illegal immigrant and marijuana smuggling.
>>
>>1283890
Do Mexicans like crispy crunchy taco shells at all?
>>
>>1283890
Mexico is a huge country and there are some areas that are safer than others and certainly, safety aside, it's a country worth visiting if you do it right.
A couple of grand to go to a different continent and take a vacation doesn't sound an unreasonable price to me, but pretty average?
But, whether it is worth it to you is relative to where you might be going, safety and activities there and budget or planning enjoyment. You are aussie, so I'm going to assume you don't speak passable Spanish and you look tall and anglo, not hispanic. There are some euro-descent mexicans, but its few and far between. Those that are euro looking locals tend to be the educated and wealthy, which are local targets too.
What I would do is tell this thread where you're going and what the trip is entailing, from crap hosteling, to illegal or illicit activities (just say no) to nicer resorts in resort towns. Spill the plans. There will be good advice here, as there always is for Mexico best see sights.

Go ahead and check the us state dept travel warning site and look up the specific city or places you intend to go, to determine relative safety for experienced travelers who don't do stupid cheap cost-savings things.
>>
>>1283897
This.
If you want to experience the rural/natural parts of Mexico, you have to be an actual hippy. If you aren't going to Mexico City, save your money. Maybe go somewhere else with your friends?

>>1284067
No.
>>
>>1284065
So you've never been there but your going to take the word of one random dude who's salty because he was probably poor as fuck? Enjoy your small slice of the world dude.

>>1284107
What? Mexico City isn't the only great place to visit. Your telling me places like Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Escondido, and other shit isn't worth visiting?
>>
>>1284175
No, my boss makes about 200,000 - 300,000 a year.

He did grow up poor in Michoacan province, but yeah; Mexico is really not going to from Australia.

It's not even worth going to from California.
>>
>>1284200
I've been all across Mexico several times and its been one of the best places I've been too. I'm curious to what makes you say its not worth visiting?
>>
Mexico is actually beautiful, and the people are very hospitable as most parts in Central America are. Frankly it really depends where you go to be honest, stay away from urbanized/westernized areas.
>>
>>1284107
Are you Mexican?

Also where is part of mexico which isn't touristy but also where I wont be beheaded or mugged and where I won't have to hide away after dark?
>>
>>1283890
>And, I never left my own state here in Australia, lol.

all he will be doing is drinking and trying to slip his finger inside sluts on spring break.

its a semi common thing for aussies to go and experience the 'spring break' over there
>>
>>1284249
too much American propaganda
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.