[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been in japan for a year and a half now and am finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_njo35wLoOh1sn7m04o1_1280.jpg (379KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njo35wLoOh1sn7m04o1_1280.jpg
379KB, 1280x853px
I've been in japan for a year and a half now and am finally going back to visit home for a couple of weeks.

What should I expect? Is it gonna be different or is everything gonna be the same as when I left?
>>
Where is "home"?
>>
>>1283543
London UK
>>
>>1283542
>Is it gonna be different or is everything gonna be the same as when I left?

Oh man, you are one of us now. Time actually stopped while you were in Japan. Most people don't know this because they have never visited, but yes, time came to a halt. Nothing has changed back at home. They literally froze in place when you left and when you return they will unfreeze. Just be ready for a lot of "you look so old all of a sudden comments" and don't talk about how you took a trip to Japan or you will be committed into an insane asylum full of other people that made that mistake.
>>
File: 98uy98.jpg (15KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
98uy98.jpg
15KB, 480x471px
>>1283542
What's the aim of this thread?
>>
>>1283549
People discuss the feels of coming back home after a long trip away?
>>1283545
Sounds like it's gonna be a fun trip. Honestly mostly just hyped to eat cereal and play video games. I'm kinda dreading the "HEY SPEAK JAPANESE" but I guess it's unavoidable lol.
>>
>>1283545
haha
>>
>>1283544
More like Londistan, UK.

You'll most likely have to register at your local mosque before doing anything else
>>
>>1283544
you will have to convert to Islam before they let you back in
>>
>>1283544
I hope you can still find one white Englishman there, to remind you of how it once was.
>>
>>1283791
go back to pol
>>
>>1283995
Really. Go back to pol. I don't do post coital rants with your mom about muslims, so please return the favour. She would not approve of what you are trying to do here.
>>
File: 20150703_163500.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20150703_163500.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
so many shitty threads lately on /trv/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.