[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In an olympic level of Hide and Seek spanning the entire world,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: peekaboo.jpg (962KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
peekaboo.jpg
962KB, 3000x1688px
In an olympic level of Hide and Seek spanning the entire world, what general areas would be the ideal places to hide? Keep in mind non-competitors can both help you or your opponent.
>>
Cleveland. Nobody would ever go there or admit to doing so.
>>
>>1283411
You could pretty much go anywhere. The odds he would be able to find you are astronomical, specially if you kept moving.
>>
>>1283419
>Cleveland. Nobody would ever go there or admit to doing so.
said the Chicago fag
>>
>>1283411
Iceland. I forget that place exists sometimes.
>>
>>1283411
i like hiding behind the couch, or under the bed with my feet sticking out
>>
>>1283411
Baffin Island
>>
Sri Lanka. The language is baffling, the climate is stifling, and there's foliage EVERYWHERE.

You'll never find me!
>>
http://www.amusingplanet.com/2017/03/the-japanese-soldiers-who-wouldnt.html?m=1
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4upY8UWrsU

inb4 some faggot get triggered because monty python reminds them reddit exists
>>
Pitcairn Island. Hope you enjoy getting molested.
>>
>>1283411
Denmark
We all forget that place exists here
>>
>>1283411
When Snowden fled the US he went to a refugee community in Hong Kong and lived in some hellhole closet for a week or two. Read up on that, he was virtually undetectable.
>>
>>1283630
An interesting post appears.
>>
>>1283630
wow thats fascinating
>>
>>1283630
>>1283643
>>1283651
theres a short 5min film about this called Verax on youtube
its a little rough around the edges but worth a watch
>>
chernobyl
>>
>>1283411
Under a bridge in Topeka Kansas, you'll die long before anyone ever finds you.
>>
>>1283411
I'd go to the central african jungles.

Are you running from the police or the bad guys, op?
>>
>>1283411
Your house, or something extremely close. Who would think of that?
>>
NYC nobody will find you there.
>>
>>1283411
You've gotta metagame it a bit. Everybody would be expecting you to go to some end-of-the-world remote location that's hard to access and has no traffic, but those are the places that would be singled out first, and they'd be easy to search since there's nothing there other than you. Big cities are perhaps a better bet, since there's SO MUCH going on and infinite nooks and crannies to hide in. Tokyo has a metropolitan area of over 40 million people. Maybe a big city in China where cctv isn't really a thing yet and communication with the outside world is limited but there are still millions of people milling around.
>>
>>1283934
It is not hard to spot a european looking lad in a crowd of asians, no matter how many milions of them there are.
>>
>>1283419
Dave Chappelle hid in Ohio for like 10 years and nobody found him
>>
File: dharavi-industry-615[1].jpg (68KB, 615x415px) Image search: [Google]
dharavi-industry-615[1].jpg
68KB, 615x415px
If some NSA-esque organization was out for me, my best bet would be a FUCK HUGE city with minimal surveillance. >>1283934
Tokyo and major Chinese cities are good, but not great. Japan tracks its people, and Chinese surveillance is maniacal. India is where it's at. I'd go to some slummy little corner of Mumbai if I wanted to disappear.

>>1283865
With the exception of hipster faggots, New Yorkers really love their anonymity. You could definitely make it work.
>>
Dude just dig a fucking hole in the ground and hide.
>>
>>1283858
Isn't that the first place most people would look?
>>
>>1283411
>>1284277 this.

Tax havens are also a good idea, they generally are pretty friendly for visitors privacy.

If you need to cross borders without a passport and hide undetected then south east Asia is possible by paying the right people.

Depending how long this 'game of hide and seek' is expected to last and whether your seekers have extradition treaties with certain counties would also come in to play, but generally if you keep moving weekly and leave little trace of where you are going next you can hide for a very long time if you have money.
>>
>>1283411
It has to be a place where I don't stand out as a white person but it also has to be a shithole with bad infrastructure.

I think >>1283419 got it right.
>>
>>1284277
except you'd be singled out in mumbai slums if you're not indian. any white person there becomes an instant celebrity or at least everyone knows where they are.
>>
>>1285811
Damn. Thinking along my same lines, large city, low surveillance, what about Johannesburg? They've got white people. What's South African internal surveillance and record keeping like?
>>
>>1285850
Even their slums have white people. Some of them even sorta speak English.
>>
The Ganges river. Using some tattered robes and lying on my side, I could just pass for Corpse #2963418537. Depending on how long I spend in it, I might actually end as Corpse #2963418537, though.
>>
>>1285850
dont fuck around. the blacks WILL kill you and the afrikaners dont sympathize with outsidr white idiots playing games eith their lives after drstroying their country from outsid and condrmning them tk death
>>
>>1286208
If I'm hiding from the CIA, it's pretty much a given that I'll have to stay someplace shitty.
>>
>>1283671
You'll be dead within days.
>>
>>1286208
>You know Indians arent black right?
Back to /POL/.
>>
>>1283630
he should have lived in chungking mansions, that would have been epic
>>
>>1288007
he was talking about south africa nignog
>>
somewhere on the backpacker trail. you can blend in
>>
>>1283659
I just watched it, I think it's worthless (12 days late to save the reader 5 minutes)
>>
>>1287889
Obviously.
>>
What did you do, anon? How many years are you facing if they found you?
>>
Why does everyone assume OP is hiding from the authorities?
>>
>>1283411
some of the smaller philippinian islands.
>>
Fukushima.
>>
Trinidad & Tobago
>>
>>1290902
Why else would OP need to become GOAT Grandmaster Hide and Seek Player?
>>
>>1283411
Some tiny island in the pacific. It can take up to three days to get to some of those since you'll have to boat across from another island that does have an air strip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands
>>
File: sentinelese.png (392KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
sentinelese.png
392KB, 560x292px
>>1283411
Nobody is going to be checking on North Sentinel Island any time soon...
>>
>>1285354
>if you have money.
How would you store your money? You couldn't use a bank, could you?
>>
>>1292957
This would leave a pretty clear paper trail, no? Unless you persuade their government somehow to lie if your name ever comes up.
>>
>Be brown
>Go to India
>Win
>>
Disneyland, always dressed up as Mickey Mouse. Just get there avoiding all the cameras.

Or some Amazonian forest. I'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet.

Finally, there was that family who hid in Siberia after the WWI and never learned about the WWII or something along those lines. Siberia is definitely a way to go.
>>
>>1293342
>Disneyland, always dressed up as Mickey Mouse. Just get there avoiding all the cameras.
They will throw you out for dressing up as a character in about 2 minutes, they have ridiculous surveillance, and they can obviously tell who's an employee and who isn't.

>>1285850
>>1284277
India is filled with cameras in all cities, third world countries are even worse than first world ones in that regard. If it's someone who can access facial recognition data, you're fucked.

>Siberia
Sure, until your first neighbor reports you, as they will in any rural community like that.
>>
>>1284277

Urban India would be a terrible idea if you're white.

While people aren't likely to give you any problems, you'll be known by the entire neighborhood within days of your arrival. Foreigners get strange looks and attract attention even in upscale neighborhoods and on public transportation. The reaction in a highly-impoverished, neglected, and seldom-visited slum would be vastly heightened.

The police would probably suspect you're up to no good, too.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you'd be better off going to rural India. You'd become a local celebrity, for sure, but few people in the villages and jungle travel more than ten or twenty kilometers from home. Law enforcement presence is limited and even telecommunications aren't great in the forested parts of Chhattisgarh and Odisha.

I think rural Latin America would be better for a white person, though. You'd be able to pass of as a local in some countries once you got the language down well enough to carry conversations.

In India and most of Asia, you'd always have that extra attention just for being the wrong color.
>>
>>1283411
Japan, living in and out of internet cafes constantly moving between cities
>>
>>1293399
>Disneyland
then just become an employee.
Fake documents and all, of course.

>Siberia
>neighbours
if you're there and have neighbours within 500km range, then you don't Siberia hard enough, man
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.