[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saudi Arabian Red Sea Project, what do you guys think? htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: DGHfTEeW0AAv46H.jpg (411KB, 913x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DGHfTEeW0AAv46H.jpg
411KB, 913x2048px
Saudi Arabian Red Sea Project, what do you guys think?

https://twitter.com/TheRedSeaSA/status/892180160300150784

they said the laws of Saudi Arabia would be separate from the islands

would you go?
>>
>>1283271
99% sure I'll never go here. The landscape looks cool but it'll be overpriced & artificial
>>
Saudis are running out of oil and they're hurrying to find alternate ways of making money.
Too bad they spent most of the oil money for their disgusting royal family and elite and didn't do much for their country.

I would never go there, I'd never bring my money to some of the most oppressive governments in the world. Saudi-Arabia is literally the most disgusting, human rights lacking shithole where hopefully in the future the citizens will rise and eat alive their royals and elite families.
>>
I live near umluj. Its a sleepy beach town that only saudis go to but really needs a lot of investment. It has a lot of potential. You can get drugs and alcohol if you know where to look. Rules are quite laxed compared to majority of saudi. I dont think people will go there desu as sharm el sheikh is so close by as well as jordan.
>>
>>1283568
>Too bad they spent most of the oil money for their disgusting royal family and elite and didn't do much for their country.

yeah we lived under oil gold for 70 years and they did with it absolutely nothing but buying yachts for themselves
>>
people on /trv/ already complain about beach resorts, good luck selling a SAUDI beach resort
>>
>>1283271
If they open up mecca, medina and the rest of the country to tourism, i would 1000% visit their country.

But i would never in a bilion years go to this weird beach island.and i think they will have a hard time competing with resorts on the mediteranian, egypt and caribean.

For some reason i can't imagine eurotrash flying to saudi arabia in huge numbers
>>
>>1283616
>For some reason i can't imagine eurotrash flying to saudi arabia in huge numbers
But they will. Especially if Saudi-Arabia manages to make a little Dubai/Qatar rip off for tourists.
There is alot of europeans working in SA.
Most of tourists who go on beach resort holidays, aren't too conserned about what their money is in the end supporting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.