[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any amsterdam residents around? I'll be staying here for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Any amsterdam residents around?
I'll be staying here for Pride and then for another week afterwards.

Any advice on life here, stuff to see and stuff to avoid?
>>
File: concertgebouw--edwin-van-eis[1].jpg (62KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
concertgebouw--edwin-van-eis[1].jpg
62KB, 586x330px
Try visiting the neighbourhood called "De pijp" and "Oud zuid" to find less touristy areas that do breathe Amsterdam.

Try Foodhallen for lunch sometime

Kinda depends on what type of stuff you like to see and avoid really
>>
>>1282638
I hope you get mown down by a truck of peace
>>
Avoid tourist traps like the Sex Museum and Ice bar. Try to take a train to Utrecht or Rotterdam if you want to see different cities that are less touristic.
>>
>>1282638
>Pride
I don't give a fuck about gays but you attention whoring Pride fags get on my nerves
>We are celebrating!
Do we straight people celebrate where we stick our dicks in?
>We are protesting!
Pulling off a degenerate show is not the way, get out. Besides, it's just a lame excuse to hook-up and get noticed while being a nuisance to the city.
>>
>>1282690
go back to your containment board /pol/
>>
i don't care about people being gay, i like to suck some dick myself, but fuck going to a pride is so fucking cringy. especially travelling for one

i hope that you'll have a bad trip, op
>>
>>1282705

Hes right though,this whole pride thing is a mess.
>>
>>1282705
Not him, and one of my best friends is gay, and I'm all about letting homos get married, etc., etc.

But what gay pride has to do with walking around in a parade with nothing but a ball gag in your mouth is beyond me. Fuck that shit.

I'm straight. How about I walk around fucking a pocket pussy?
>>
>>1282690
>>1282715
>>1282719
t. shutins who have never gone to any festival

ALL festivals are highly sexualised/"degenerate", even the heterosexual ones. Its about cutting loose and acting wild.

At the Notting Hill Carnival last year I saw a girl giving guys head on one of the floats, and nobody gives a shit. But for some stupid reason Pride comes under wayy more scrutiny than all the equally degenerate hetero festivals like Mardi Gras and stuff
>>
>>1282729
Because everything about the pride is cringy as fuck, and it ensures that gay people will forever be thought of as flamboyant fags
>>
>>1282729
Well put!
>>
While we're on the topic of gay Amsterdam - where's a good cheap hotel to stay, and where can I get my gay slut on specifically?

Going in September.
>>
>>1282690
/pol/ is in the other way cunt
>>
Pretty much anything is worth seeing in Amsterdam. Just look up Maps or something if you have any specific interests, it has almost everything.
My only advice is:
-If you see any Moroccans (tanned muslims) anywhere, you better hope you at least look normal and/or like a low-class european. They are notorious for beating up and berating LGBT people all the time these days.
>>
>>1282664
I second this, you'll find the De Albert Cuypmarkt there which is worth a visit and for a place to eat Restaurant Bazar within that street.

This weekend there is also the NDSM Food festival in north.

Best museum I would say is het Tropenmuseum with Dutch (Slave) history and the Micropia museum next to the Artis Zoo, which is a "zoo" dedicated to microscopic life.

Red light district
>>
>>1282690

You clearly do give a fuck about gays mate. Do you also get this butthurt on King's Day?
>>
>>1282800
he WISHES he got butthurt ;)
>>
>>1282792
I hate /pol/ and their effect on this sub as much as you, but don't accuse everyone for being a /pol/fag just because you don't like their opinions.

I truly do not understand how anyone can think that the pride isn't cringy as fuck.
>>
>>1282842
>I truly do not understand how anyone can think that the pride isn't cringy as fuck.
'cause it isn't? Is this like one of those "how do you eat alone at restaurants when you are traveling" memes?
>>
>>1282862
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>1282876
That there's nothing cringey about hairy bears comparing dicks in the street unless you are a child or a beta.
>>
When I lived in Amsterdam, I left for 2 occasions most years: the main Pride weekend and King's day (Queen's day). It's just too crowded for my tastes. Oh sorry, NYE is the worst, that is straight out war.

That being said, if you can, get on a boat. The boat part looked like the most chill and the most Dutch part of the thing. I really enjoy the gay street when it's not Pride, my fave bars are there.

Remember to dress up! Hema will sell some accessories anyway if you forget.

This is my fave museum in Amsterdam I think: https://www.opsolder.nl/en Though I can spend a lot of time in the Rijks or FOAM or Stedelijk, too.

>>1282759
There are no cheap hotels in Amsterdam, really... Airbnb you might still want to check.
>>
>>1282878
Aren't you the person who called the American blonde a butterface? A 3/10? No wonder you did, you like cock and think faggots strolling down the street being as gay and obnoxious as possible is not cringey as fuck
>>
>>1282931
Dude, there are too many of us on this planet anyway.
The question should be how do we get every town and village to have Pride Week every year from Tanzania to Serbia to curb the population rise. So much cheaper and cleaner than wars.
>>
>>1282931
>here comes the pol again
The lady was a butterface and I don't give a damn about what and where faggots do their stuff. But then I grew up in a city.
>>
>>1282729
The last thing I am is a shut-in, and I've been to many pride parades. You make some good points, though. One difference is, families with kids aren't at Mardi Gras, Burning Man, etc. But they're at pride where objectively inappropriate things go down.
>>
>>1282954
>families with kids
Fuck that breeder normalisation. The big x-rated world out there is the reason we turn 18. Kids can stay at home. Besides, Dutch kids don't care. I've seen nursery schools next to window brothels in Amsterdam. It's not a problem unless you make it one. The kids sure as hell don't care.
>>
>Travelling for pride marches.

Literally why.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.