[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh yeah I love to travel >it's another "they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 59324020430.gif (726KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
59324020430.gif
726KB, 300x168px
>oh yeah I love to travel
>it's another "they actually just like to get drunk and high and make an ass of themselves in foreign countries" episode
>>
Sorry not everyone is a RealTravelerâ„¢
>>
>>1282133
a thread died for this
consider suicide, OP
>>
File: 1493849147706.gif (476KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1493849147706.gif
476KB, 500x696px
>>1282133
I like to do both, and I'm not worried about people that judge. Experiencing the drinking and night life culture while abroad is all part of the experience. I've always found the people that complain about drunks tend to want a free pass when they decide to get trashed too, not sure why that is.
>>
>meet someone and almost make travel plans
>find out they only planned for us to go to clubs and get wasted

And it's always these guys that were picked on in high school so now they want to feel cool - except clubbing hasn't been cool in a decade and going to other countries just to get wasted makes you a tool
>>
>>1282207
>and going to other countries just to get wasted makes you a tool
No it doesn't you gigantic faggot
>>
>>1282133
Drinking your way throughout different countries is the best way to experience it's true culture, i agree that getting drunk with all of your friends in a foreign country may look retarded, but is ridiculously fun, and getting drunk with locals is a whole new level of fun
>>
Just got back from a booze/weed fuelled tour of Iran AMA
>>
File: 1493943902669.gif (2MB, 320x455px) Image search: [Google]
1493943902669.gif
2MB, 320x455px
>>1282207
>clubbing hasn't been cool in a decade
>brings up highschool

lel, club culture was never about being cool, you missed the point if that is what you thought it was ever about. I'm glad you are still caught up in who was cool in highschool though, good for you man, good for you
>>
Can someone tell me how clubbing in another country is qualitatively different?
>>
>it's another "friend goes on a trip and posts about it on facebook, instagram, etc every 2-3 hours for a week straight" episode

Do people even look up from their phones while they travel
>>
>>1282242
Right? Loud music played in a different language, what a change.
>>
>>1282242
>>1282247
not sure if this is a joke
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.