[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no urge to travel, but my girlfriend loves to travel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 7092174-3x2-700x467.jpg (96KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
7092174-3x2-700x467.jpg
96KB, 700x467px
I have no urge to travel, but my girlfriend loves to travel. Any of you guys ever not like travelling, or had partners who didn't like travelling?
>>
File: 1498276937397.png (480KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498276937397.png
480KB, 808x805px
>>1281600
>girlfriend
Reeee
>>
I'd have to say the worst is when both parties of the relationship are into traveling, but their priorities are different.

For example, the guy might be interested in checking out the jungles and rainforests and eating weird food. On the other hand, the girl might only be interested in traveling to resorts and just sitting at a beach, eating food that she's mostly familiar with.
>>
>>1281606
Whats the point of the second one? Why not just go to a fucking local hotel and not spend all that money for a plane ticket?
>>
File: 1494368050380.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
1494368050380.png
721KB, 830x987px
>>1281600
I hate it worse when your gf won't stop talking to me about how she also likes to travel and you don't, and you get jealous but the truth is she isn't leaving you, she's just trying to piss you off a bit and she's using me to do it. Then you sit in the background all quiet and gruff looking around in obvious boredom mumbling stuff about how the food back home is just as good or how the weather is too hot. I get it, your a grumpy old man and you work for living, you don't have time for this bullshit and you are just doing it for your lady. Congratulations, now please move on.

I'm trying to meet single ladies mang, good luck explaining that to her though
>>
>>1281606
She wants to go to western countries, while I am interested in central asia... Yeah kinda sucks...
>>
>>1281607
>Whats the point of the second one?
That's the thing, there isn't.

>Why not just go to a fucking local hotel and not spend all that money for a plane ticket?
Because women don't make sense.
>>
>>1281600
I've had a few girlfriends that hated traveling.

I usually break up with them before I leave, or they ignore me when I return.

I'd never consider anyone for a serious relationship if traveling wasn't their priority to be honest, because it's rhe only thing I've ever wanted to do for as long as I can recall.
>>
>>1281607
>take picture
>post on facebook
>compare your accomodation

It's why once guys get married more often than not they are paying out the ass for accommodation. Some women are the exception but most want to show off how much their husband will blow on a vacation. It's also why a lot of people turn their nose up on budget travel.
>>
Yes and in my experience it ruins the relationship unless you're both comfortable with each other doing solo travels. Or you can take turns choosing places with a compromise.
>>
File: 129653988226.jpg (226KB, 357x400px) Image search: [Google]
129653988226.jpg
226KB, 357x400px
>>1281607
>Whats the point of the second one?

I, too, get upset when people like what I do not like.
>>
>>1281607
Actually these days you can get some really good deals to resorts. It's cheaper to go for a week to Mexico in an all-inclusive resort than spend a week in a local hotel + pay for food.

I don't like resorts but if I was forced to pick between going to one and staying in the region I'd go abroad and at least try to get out of the tourist trap areas.
>>
File: jamaica kite fest.jpg (99KB, 764x594px) Image search: [Google]
jamaica kite fest.jpg
99KB, 764x594px
>>1281953
>I don't like resorts but if I was forced to pick between going to one and staying in the region I'd go abroad and at least try to get out of the tourist trap areas.

This -- though I don;lt DISlike resorts, you can have a fun time there, they can be used as a base to get out and see the country. However hard they encourage you to stay on the resort for fear of death, you can tell them "Fuck off" and go look around.

Pic related, in Jamaica at a Do Not Leave Or They'll Kill You resort, noticed there was a kite festival nearby, went over to St. Ann and had a great time listening to music, flying kites and getting to know some local folks... and I wasn't even lightly killed or anything.
>>
>>1281946
>compromise

Unless you both can do that, a relationship is not going to work anyway.

>>1281619
Ask me how I know that you do not know many women.
>>
>>1281964
>Ask me how I know that you do not know many women.
How do you know??

I know there are exceptions, but they are exceptions rather than the rule. I don't know many guys that stayed at resorts prior to getting married. Most would opt for hotels or hostels, or not travel at all.
>>
>>1281951
Just asking dude. Kidposters should kill themselves imo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.