[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Montreal at the end of August for about a week, anybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Montreal Montage July 7 2014.jpg (2MB, 1150x1550px) Image search: [Google]
Montreal Montage July 7 2014.jpg
2MB, 1150x1550px
Going to Montreal at the end of August for about a week, anybody have any idea of fun things to do?

I'm specifically looking for nightlife type stuff, places to eat, and hidden gems of the city. Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome
>>
Bump

Going to study in montreal and am also interested
>>
>>1281490
The strippers are world class
>>
>>1281490
Have you ever been to the jazz festival in Montreal?
>>
>>1281490
>m*ntreal
>fun things to do
>night life
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
MY SIDES
Sure hope for your sake you're not booked yet.
>>
>>1281892
What are you talking about? Nightlife is amazing? I wasn't expecting that at all and was pleasantly surprised, also they have easily the best drunk food in the world.
>>
Just arrived today.

Anything? Don't have much planned outside of Osheaga.
>>
File: PLATEAU(1).jpg (57KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
PLATEAU(1).jpg
57KB, 300x315px
>>1281490

>mcgillers and osheagers

American and canadian tourists generally go out on crescent street which, trust me, is absolute cancer. Then again if y'all are interested in big expensive clubs with bouncers that take themselves very seriously, brainless skanks puking around, etc. then that's where you'd go. Lower St-Laurent st. is the same. It's just generic big city nightlife.

I hear that Montréal is somehow praised for its strip clubs but I'm not too knowledgeable on that matter. It's a great city but most tourists miss out on what's really great about it (not the stripclubs and downtown).

Although there's nice bourgeois english architecture downtown, Montréal signature style is the duplex and triplex you'll find in the Plateau and Rosemont.
>>
I'm from Montreal. Ask away.
>>
Montreal is known to locals as Ville-generique-sur-Ennui
Are any of you gonna be at Wikimania
>>
>>1281993
What the fuck are you talking about? Montreal loves Montreal. Are you high?
>>
>>1281934

see if the just for laughs festival is still going. the city should be burst at the seams with comedy shows
>>
>>1282015
just ended I think
>>
olympic park is pretty neat, mostly because i dig that 70s architecture
>>
St. Laurent Blvd is poppin
>>
>>
>>1282676
There's more Vietnamese those. Maybe in St. Michele
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.