[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7 days in Prague Any recommendations for things one should do/see?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: prague.jpg (315KB, 865x587px) Image search: [Google]
prague.jpg
315KB, 865x587px
7 days in Prague

Any recommendations for things one should do/see? (I know nothing)
Things you absolutely have to do/see before returning?
>>
I'm monitoring this thread
>>
>>1281310
There's a bar/club set in caverns underground with topless chicks dancing on the counter.
>>
>>1281872
>topless chicks dancing on the counter.
Sounds unsafe, they probably shouldn't do that. Tell me the name so I can gave this activity promptly shut down.
>>
>>1281873
I don't remember the name. Cavern bar? I was staying at a party hostel and they took us there. I diverted from the group and bought (shitty) coke on the way from a black guy in the street
>>
File: 1484702936614.png (391KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1484702936614.png
391KB, 785x757px
>>1281310

Just depends on what you're into anon. Want to part and shit? you can do that in Prague. Want to museums and architecture? You can do that in Prague. Help us help you fambam.
>>
>>1281879
Are the party hostels good ? What's the pricing like?
>>
Stripclub + the old town
>>
File: 1491833122657.jpg (61KB, 810x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491833122657.jpg
61KB, 810x462px
>>1281907
You seem like a good anon. Can you help me?

This September, I’m road tripping from Minneapolis to the Gorge Amphitheater in Washington State. Along the way, I’d like to take some time to enjoy some magnificent scenery in Montana, and possibly Idaho.

I’ll be renting a car in Mpls, and dropping it off in Seattle after the music thing. From there, I’m flying home. I may or may not bring camping gear, depending on what I decide and possibly, the advice I get here. If I don’t bring camping gear, I’ll just shell out for lodges and what not.

So, where would you stop. Would I be a fool to camp, or a fool to not camp? Specific hotels/motels/lodges/campgrounds that are not to be missed? If you have educated opinions, please sound off! Thank you.

P.S.

As for time, I can hit the road as early as Saturday, September 9th. I have to be at the gorge on the Saturday the 16th for the event and am flying home on Monday, the 18th.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.