[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been to any of the Gili Islands? Going to Gili T and Gili

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: original-1.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
original-1.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
Anyone been to any of the Gili Islands? Going to Gili T and Gili Air in a few weeks. Pic unrelated.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>1280221
Kek, zuckerberg trying to act like a human.

He looks like the alien when will smith busts open its armor in Independence Day
>>
Been to Gilli T for a week what do you need to know anon?
>>
>>1280459
1) How easy is it to get in and out? Friend was bitching about the boat situation. Can I just roll up to the port and get a boat over from Bali?

2) What is the general scene? Is it laid back, upscale, or is it just a bunch of drunk 18 y.o. Australians again?

3) I've heard drug culture is much more liberal there vs. Bali. True?

4) Other tips generally?
>>
>>1280654
Ive been to t and air a few times.

Access is super easy just get a boat from a port in or near bali. Gili t is pretty busy, big party scene, older demographic than 18 though, id say between 20-35.

Gili air is awsome, way more chilled and quite.

Dunno about drug culture, i got a joint there and got worried when police were patrolling nearby.

Tips: check out air and t they super close.

Also if you have a group, hire out a boat for a day, take heaps of beers and cruise arund to reefs and snorkelling and the other islands while having a boat party
>>
>>1280688
This is great. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>1280654
I was there three and half years ago there was no cops on the islands then so people openly sold drugs as you arrived at the port mostly mushrooms but other people where offered coke,h and amphetamines. Also a bunch of the convenience stores sold mushrooms from a drink fridge behind the register, you could tell them apart from non selling stores because they had some psychedelic decorations.
>>
>>1280654
>>1280654
1) Boat situation needs a pre-booking unless you wanna wait around for a hours.
2) Generally - it stinks, literally. Horse piss and shit everywhere, whole main strip smells of sticky nightclubs. Full of Australians.
3) Drug culture is laid paid, but the weed is pretty grim, Rough stuff, easy enough to find. Ask any rasta or shady looking person behind a bar.
4) Unless you're purposefully going to get fucked up, head over to Gili Meno. Much smaller, very chilled and nicer beaches.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.