[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/. Me and my girlfriend are going to do a big ol'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey /trv/.

Me and my girlfriend are going to do a big ol' road trip between Sydney and Cairns, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for shit to do and see on the way?

So far I've got:
- the big banana
- noosa
- gold coast
- whitsundays

I'm from Vic, but she's a foreigner... so for better or worse we kind of have to do 'enjoy beaches and beers and look at cute animals' shit.

The only place we know we don't want to go is Byron Bay because we both hate hippies.

Thoughts?
>>
>>1279848
Eat kangaroo meat.
Cheat on your gf, before she cheats on you.
Aussie men and women are some of the world'd hottest, unfortunately for you the girls I really arrogant and not open at all....she'll likely win this and you will not.

Consider a visit to Darwin instead, it's a city that can change your life.
>>
>>1279851
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>1279851
>Eat kangaroo meat

>>1279854
>Who hurt you anon?

obviously a kangaroo
>>
>>1279862
Kangaroos are pretty tasty but.
>>
>>1279862
kek
>>
>>1279848
Those are pretty much the big things to visit in Queensland,are you going to have a look at brisbane?

Now to nsw if you aren't stopping at byron have a look at the central coast (It's everything inbetween newcastle and sydney)
>>
>>1279881
We're gonna skip Brisbane and central coast because we're short on time (road trips gonna be about 8days for annual leave reasons).
Which I know sucks balls, but beats sitting in Melbourne for 8 days.

Or that's the plan at the moment anyway.
>>
>>1279862
lmao
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.