[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive just booked 16 days in thailand (24th October - 9th November).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1476487204637.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476487204637.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Ive just booked 16 days in thailand (24th October - 9th November).

So far I've only planned my stay in pattaya and was wondering if its worthwhile flying out of the country to see the neighbouring countries for a short excursion as i dont wish to stay in pattaya for 16 days.

Any recommendations/ advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
Cambodia and Vietnam, maybe if you're observant and secure, but stay away from Laos and Myanmar unless you really want to, they don't call it "The Golden Triangle" for nothing you know.

P.S. And most of all, don't say anything against the government in any of these countries, they have grave consequences for mockery of the higher-ups.
>>
File: 1478524223059.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478524223059.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>1279202
Thanks for the info.

I've been looking particularly at the Philippines but im told theres not much to do compared to vietnam/ cambodia
>>
Not OP but I thought about doing 4-5 weeks in SEA including a several day stopover. I figure doing Bangkok and up around Chiang Mai. Id also like to do another country probably Cambodia.

This may be my only trip to SE Asia so I'd want to do it right and make the most of it. If someone has a better Itinerary idea than Singapore -Thailand - Cambodia Id be open to that.
>>
>>1279202
The hell? Laos and Myanmar are perfectly safe and easy to visit. Have you even been to them?
>>
>>1279116
I went there last year. Then i went to Cambodia -> Laos -> Vietnam and then back to thailand. Its so cheap you wont spend more there then if you stay in pattaya.
>>
File: 1478908869124.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478908869124.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1280608
What about a short trip to manila?
>>
>>1279202
ha ignore this post. this info is 30-40 years out of date

16 days in thailand isn't too much. you could go up north to chiang mai/rai or to the islands in the south. alternatively you can easily fly to a neighbouring country for like $70 return.

would recommend trying something new and seeing vietnam/myanmar as they have big chinese/indian influences respectively
>>
>>1280643
Manila is probably the worst place in Philippines. The only reason to visit there is to fuck women and lament about the terrible traffic. Also it's ridiculously expensive compared to the rest of southeast asia.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.