[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear trv In two weeks I will travel to Slovenia. Rafting is high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: t.hanks.jpg (2KB, 100x87px) Image search: [Google]
t.hanks.jpg
2KB, 100x87px
Dear trv
In two weeks I will travel to Slovenia. Rafting is high on the list. What Soca river rafting tours can you recommend me? I will stay at Bled and don't have a car to bring me to the meeting spot (public transportation in that region is not that good).
The 3Glav tour looks great, but I think it is a bit expensive.
Any recommendations about Slovenia in general are much appreciated
>>
I think 3Glav Adventures / Canyoning Bob (yes, really) does rafting as well. My girlfriend and I went canyoning and paragliding with them. They can either pick you up at Camping Bled or at their office in the town. Nice people, very helpful and friendly. We had a great time with them.

http://www.3glav.com/

http://www.3glav.com/adventures/canyoning-slovenia-bled/
>>
>>1278905
Thanks for your responds. I too found 3Glav and their tours look great but I find 120 euros a bit much for a tour and rafting. Or should I just go for it?
>>
>>1278953
Depends on your budget. I thought it was well worth it, but I wasn't short on cash at the time. I liked the friendly staff, the pickup service and the professionalism they had. I've been on similar canyoning excursions in France and I thought the people organizing those were a lot less careless. The guide was ahead of the group when half of them still had to do jumps. In Slovenia they took great safety measures and they encouraged the whole group to work together. We went with them in 2012 and 2008. I see prices have gone up by 10 euro's since then. Canyoning is 60 and paragliding 100. I'd recommend both.

I don't get the 100 euro's though! When I go to their site rafting the soca is 42 euro's per person. Which I think is a very fair price for what you get.
>>
>>1278999
It is a tour where you can be picked up from a location in Bled and taken through the near national park with a bus for 80. They stop at several sights and you go on small hikes and such. For an additional 40 euros you can include the rafting. 40 for rafting is fair enough, but it adds up a bit with the 80. Then again, we will be busy for 12 hours.. I gues I am a bit of a cheap-ass.
Canyoning sounds awesome, but I'm with the gf and it was a hassle to convince her to go rafting. I'll leave it for another trip.
>>
>>1279608
>Canyoning sounds awesome, but I'm with the gf and it was a hassle to convince her to go rafting. I'll leave it for another trip.
Haha! I'd say it's less scary than rafting. Sure, you jump 13 meters down a waterfall, but at least you have a false sense of control! :P
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.