[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /trv/, American here. Next June/July I'd like to visit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: trip.jpg (150KB, 700x546px) Image search: [Google]
trip.jpg
150KB, 700x546px
Sup /trv/, American here.

Next June/July I'd like to visit Europe and experience some of the culture. I plan on landing in Barcelona, then travelling to Monaco, Maranello, Paris, then ending my trip in Sussex. For those of you who have visited Europe, what are some tips and anecdotal wisdom you have? I might visit alone or with a friend, that's not decided yet, I'll be flying out of NYC, and I plan on bringing a few thousand in USD to finance the trip. Everything else is in the air.
>>
Difficult to answer such generic questions. Why Maranello, you're really into Ferrari? You should Check Bologna and Cinque Terre while there.
For money, honestly i wouldn't bother bringing a lot of cash, credit cards are accepted like everwyhere nowadays.
>>
>>1278884
Credit cards aren't always accepted everywhere, but you can use them with ATMs everywhere.
>>
Maranello is a village. There should be a cool Ferrari Museum there and plus there's the Formula 1 track, but not much else. Visiting Italy just for that is a total waste, at least check Bologna, is the city where I live and very near Maranello, wonderful place to spend a weekend
>>
>>1278871
If you wanna go to Monaco stay in Nice and make a day trip from there.
And I second >>1278884 about Cinque Terre
>>
>>1278871
Definitely stop in Burgundy and Alsace, Paris is not experiencing French culture
>>
>>1278970

OP here. I plan on visiting Sant'Agata Bologna as well, and skipping around the country to try different wines. There are something like 10,000 different varietals in the country, so it would be a fun experience.

But you guys are right, the only reason I picked that place in particular is to visit the Ferrari/Lamborghini factories.

>>1278884
When I mentioned money, I wanted to give an idea of how much I thought would be appropriate for spending.

>>1278972
Someone else told me the same thing about Monaco. It's stupid expensive to rent a hotel room, so stay outside the borders and commute in to visit.

>>1279031
I plan on stopping through many different areas in France, again to try the wine and experience what the French culture is like.

Thanks for the responses.
>>
If you stay in nive go to the old town and find the irish pub. Ask for stonemason paul, tell him hes a queef and i want my €400.

Pretty nice though, check out ville-franche sur mer
>>
Im going to Barcelona too, any good spots I should visit, beside the obvious ones ?
>>
>>1278871

>July

Tourist season. June or September if you want no crowds
>>
>>1279031
>implying Alsatian culture is French
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.