[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

travel confession thread >i went to japan and didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 26

File: zamora-confession_Fotor2.jpg (91KB, 544x393px) Image search: [Google]
zamora-confession_Fotor2.jpg
91KB, 544x393px
travel confession thread

>i went to japan and didn't eat sushi once
>>
I sucked a chicks's dick in Thailand and still regret it.

At least the cock was rather feminine.
>>
>>1278024
I went to geemany without speaking the local language...
Turkish is bloody hard
>>
>went to New Zealand and didn't eat a single kiwi
>went to Mexico and only banged european girls

well Iads..
>>
I traveled in hopes of getting laid

I accomplished this goal, but not with a woman
>>
>>1278036
storytime breh
>>
I went to Krakow but not to Auchwitch or the salt mine thing.
>>
>>1278039
>go to Berlin
>visit Tresor
>so many hot girls, it's insane
>try dancing with them, none interested
>sit down on concrete bench, some guy from Georgia starts talking to me
>dude is on a mixture of drugs, but has a very positive aura
>asks me if I like women
>I tell him that I do, but that none of them seem to be interested in me
>Offers me some ecstasy, tells me that it'll make everything cooler and give me more confidence
>We go to the bar, wash it down with a beer, and then go to the dance floor
>After half an hour, this shit kicks in and blows my mind
>I am one with the music, everything just feels so intense, my Georgian buddy is dancing right alongside me, everything just feels so good
>He tells me that I'm sweating a lot, and I need to cool down and drink water or I'll die
>We go to the bathroom, we're drinking out of the sink but I don't really care
>He takes his shirt off, dude is pretty well-built, and I do the same because it's hot
>He takes some sink water and washes my chest down, feels so good, I haven't been touched like this before in my life
>I wash his chest down too, and he asks me "Have you ever loved a man before?"
>I get really close to him and say "I'm willing to try" and we just start going full fucking homo right there, making out and groping eachother's muscles and butts
>We go to the stalls, but there is already a couple of girls in there fingerbanging so hard
>This gets me hard and he can see the bulge in my pants, so he tugs me into the next stall, gets my pants to my knees and starts sucking me off
>I'm running my fingers through his luscious hair, still moving my body to the bassy music rumbling through the club while he rolls his tongue around my shaft to the beat
>Blow my load down his throat, he swallows it all, then makes a trail of kisses all the way up to my neck

I got his facebook from him after that, and messaged him next day only to find out that he was straight as fuck and was completely embarrassed.
>>
>>1278024
I went to Thailand for a month and never once hooked up with a prostitute.

And it's not for moral reasons, I was just too poor.....and really scared.
>>
>>1278045
>straight as fuck
apparently not
>>
>>1278045
Damn dude it sounds like both of you were a little bit gay beforehand. Good on you both for trying it out but I think you went to far hahah

>>1278050
I'm straight and I once made out with an attractive tranny to see what the whole meme is about. Never again though
>>
>>1278051
It was my first and only sexual experience, so better than nothing I guess
>>
>>1278054
What are your thoughts now that the dust has settled? I see you were into it because you attempted to contact him again
>>
>>1278058
I was contacting him because it seemed like the nice thing to do, since he offered his facebook to me. I can put myself into my shoes at the time, but I don't really find it to be arousing or anything. I still want to have sex with a woman, but the world just isn't a fair place
>>
>>1278050
I mean MDMA is different for everyone, but I made out a dude high on it. Once it was over we both just kinda mehed and then danced. But both him and I are straight as can be. Still talk to the dude. He's funny as shit.
>>
I've been to the lake Baykal, but only visited Listvianka

>>1278043
actually, you chose well, then
>>
>>1278083
>straight as can be.
then it can't be straight at all
>>
>>1278024
>spent 19 days in Italy
>ate only pizza except for sushi a coupe times
I don't eat breakfast, so every meal I would find a place with a pizza and I did that for lunch and dinner every single day

Still have no idea why I did it
>>
>>1278050
>I have never been touched like that
Christ that was an uncomfortable read. Don't do drugs kids
>>
lived in moscow for 6 months, never set foot in the kremlin.
>>
File: tumblr_n5tpchFrog1rfngx5o1_250.png (139KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5tpchFrog1rfngx5o1_250.png
139KB, 250x272px
>>1278083
>tfw you fell in love with your now-boyfriend while you were both high as fuck on varying cocktails of MD/acid/coke/weed.

It's a really weird feeling, like that switch was flipped and never turned off once I came down.
>>
I went to Amsterdam twice and never smoked any weed. Third time's a charm.
>>
Went to multiple theme parks and never went on a ride.
>>
>>1278024
On my first trip I didn't know you could wash your clothes and brought 20 t-shirts for a 40 day long trip.

On the same trip I lived only off supermarket food for 2 days because I was too scared to go into a restaurant alone
>>
I've been to Tokyo 4 times and have never been to the Skytree
>>
>>1278384
>20 tshirts
>>
>>1278382
What else did you do there? This boggels my mind to be honest m8.
>>
>>1278384
>I didn't know you could wash your clothes

wat

do you just throw clothes away at home and buy new ones?
>>
>>1278437
At home I have a washing machine. I didn't know you could wash clothes in hostels.
>>
>4 years expat
>never visit attractions
>never visit cultural shit
>rarely eat local food
>don't speak the language
>>
>>1278024
I went to Mexico and never ate a single taco. I was afraid of getting food poisoning and ruining my trip so I just ate at McDonald's pretty much every day.
>>
>>1278440
what are you doing with your life?
>>
>>1278448
Work mostly to be honest.
Sports, sex, games, drinking takes up the rest of the time.
>>
>>1278443
>afraid of getting food poisoning
>ate at McDonald's
>>
>>1278045
Faggot
>>
Went to Spain, but I didn't eat a single tapa.
>>
>>1278453
I did a similar thing in Australia. Came over for a year, planned to see loads of things, have life changing experiences. I got a job, got stuck in Sydney for ages, drank a lot and hung out on beaches.

It's been fun though.
>>
>>1278024
>i went to japan and didn't eat sushi once
Me also, hate sushi.

>>1278062
Fuck m8, just go to thailand or cambodia and fuck a hooker.
>>
> went to new zealand
> never had a physical relationship with a sheep once
>>
Went to Carlovy Vary (Chechnya), had a chance to go see Prague, but was too lazy and stayed drinking healing mineral water.
>>
>>1278380
same here, also never banged any hookers

saw all the famous museums tho
>>
>>1278504
Chechnya
>>
>>1278045
Are you sure you're not gay? Because that was pretty gay
>>
I paid an old hooker to bring me to a local bar in Manila and hung out with her for two hours just so I could get away from the fucking sea of creepy old men with teens in the area surrounding my hotel.

>>1278387
Fuck skytree... Good job

>>1278440
Where?
>>
>>1278559
Skytree is awesome, I went three times.
>>
>>1278506
Isn't that meme kind of old by now?
>>
>>1278559
>Where?
China. Should add I never paid and never will pay for sex, it might have sounded as if.

And should add I spend most my free time visiting countries I like better, such as Europe, Korea or Japan.
>>
>>1278043
Same here. Just didn't feel interested in either, and I always get asked about them when I mention Krakow.
>>
I have been to Paris many times but never up to the Eiffel tower. Because fuck waiting 2 hours in line and the online tickets get sold weeks in advance.
>>
I enjoy smoking weed but I absolutely hate weed culture or anything to do with it other than the smoking itself and when I went to Amsterdam I didn't smoke or do any drugs.
>>
>>1278024
Similar

I was in Japan for 3 months recently and didn't use an onsen once. Even went by the the famous spirited away onsen in Matsuyama. Just couldn't be bothered.

I also got chlamydia from of my tinder girls in Tokyo.
>>
>>1278083
The last time i did molly me and my buddy stayed up all night cleaning my guns.

>tfw not a peter puffer
>>
>>1279012
Well i assume you saw it right? Seeing it from affar is just as good
>>
>>1278083
It just revealed your gay side which you have tried to hidden from yourself. You are gay or at least bisexual and you need to accept it
>>
>>1279041
Why did you fuck a stranger that you met off Tinder raw?
>>
>>1278031
>>1278034
lol
>>
>>1279070
t. underage
>>
File: 1487708943049.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1487708943049.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>1278045
How do you look at yourself in the mirror every day?
>>
>>1278045
F A G
A
G
>>
>>1278024
Went to Buenos Aires and fell in love with a French girl
>>
I went to Flores, Guatemala, and did not visit Tikal.
>>
>>1279253
:)
>>
I'm becoming more racist the more I travel. I was never very racist back home (australia) and people always said that travel makes you understand your fellow man better but the more i see, the more discriminatory I become.

feels bad desu
>>
>>1279397
Yea struth cunt
>>
>>1279397
Same. Clichés and prejudices turn out to be true.
>>
>>1279397
Kind of same. Except I met so many racist cunts when traveling so I feel a lot of untargeted hate rather than any pride of my own country's race.
>>
>>1279397
fucking weeaboos
>>
File: haha_look_at_you_haha.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
haha_look_at_you_haha.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>1279417
>he doesnt know about the wordfilter

>>1279414
>>1279402
>>1279401
yeah it sucks, have you found it has gotten worse after going to any particular place?
i found it got a bit worse after moving to sweden, probably because non-swedes stick out quite a bit here.

>inb4 overtly pol
>>
>>1278488
you hate sushi?
you're a fucking baka desu T^T
>>
>>1278051
making out with a tranny is less gay than fucking a bald flat chested girl in the ass
>>
i bullied a bunch of americans into changing their hostel because they were dumb as fuck and annoyed me

got away with it because my friend worked there and he hates americans
>>
I have been to San Francisco three times and never crossed the Golden Gate bridge.
Didn't visit Alcatraz either.
>>
>>1278471
man, what a waste of life
>>
>>1279419
Going to singapore made me think even less of the indian/dark skin malaysian or whatever the fuck they were race
>>
>>1279653
How is that a waste, his whole time in sydney was probably more exciting/fun then your whole life
>>
>>1278424
Drink
>>
>>1279397
kinda funny because the more I travel the more I hate Australians
>>
>>1279719
Traveling made me hate (mainland) Chinese and Americans more.

Slightly off-topic, my job made me hate the French and Singaporeans; I never really gave a shit before I started this job, but that changed very quickly.
>>
>>1278024
I'm in Central America and went to taco bell yesterday
>>
>>1279724
>hurrr durr I hate everyone

And I'm sure you're so great.
>>
>>1279724
What job
>>
>>1279759
Shut the fuck up, your post is stupid and self-righteous.

I'm curious about his interactions and work experience since my business may lead me there and so I would like more details.

School begins soon and away the teens will go :-)
>>
>>1279397
I don't think it's made me more racist but it has made me dislike certain nationalities a lot more. In particular the French who I now see as selfish, loudmouthed, arrogant, and really stupid people. For every decent French person I meet I come across 5 assholes who I would just want to punch in the face.
>>
>>1278024
I lived in china for 2 years now
havent tried in the slightest to learn the language
got a beautiful chinese girlfriend , she is a lawyer
cheat on her every week with at least 2 chinese girls - its fucking easy here in china as a foreigner

Im one of those " bad travelers " bad foreigner " type of guy , get in fights , do drugs ,way to much drinking - fuck a lot without using condom

i'm probably the happiest man alive
>>
>>1279775
I am both amused and disgusted.
>>
>>1279775
How do you pick up girls if you don't speak Chinese? I'm headed to Taiwan for a year and am looking to improve my odds.
>>
>>1279344
Why are you smiling ? I got my heartbroken. Due to circumstances we really won't ever spend much time together.
>>
>>1279397
I have the same, I really hate Australians more and more everytime I travel. I'm not even saying this to troll.
>>
>>1279781
The same way you pick up girls anywhere else, even if you're a socially inept autist

Have $
Work out
Dress well/good hygiene
>>
>Live two hours away from Amsterdam
>Never been
>>
My biggest motivation for travel is the food. To a lot of people, that may not seem totally unreasonable.

However, I live near a city that's very well known for its food diversity, so there's actually very little reason for me to travel if my biggest motivator is food.
>>
>>1278045
Anon you should suck his dick back! That's not fair!
>>
File: stampcollection.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stampcollection.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>1278024

>went to ireland
>didnt eat fish n chips
>didnt eat sherpherds pie
>>
>been in Japan for 6 months now on a WHV
>yet to bang any Japanese women

I've had a lot of other wicked experiences though.
>>
>>1279397
I've always chalked it up to just being a tourist

I've worked jobs where I had to mainly serve cruise ship passengers, for most normies travel turns them into big fat baby people and you develop an instinctive wariness around them. Guess you just got wrongly pigeonholed by people making assumptions
>>
>>1278045
Is seriously everyone on /trv/ 16 years old I mean wtf?

Don't be ashamed anon, that should go to your grave don't get me wrong but that sounded like a once in a lifetime experience to cherish. That guy was so beautiful to you, sad for your striking out with ladies, gives you ex, then you wash each other and have passionate love. You should just not live in denial and accept that you have a gay side but its okay and you can live straight edged sober from now on and get married but you'll always have Berlin and that Georgian guy.

Don't live in shame, its a thing, it happened, it was beautiful and felt great but you never need to do it again. Its like trying heroin you hope you don't get too addicted and stop at once and ain't nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>1280866
There is nothing altruistic about this post. This poster is a huge sociopathic faggot in real life, the kind that isn't okay with men being straight. He pikes the idea of "tricking" and mentally dominating straight men into doing things they wouldn't normally do.

>anon tries to score with what his natural instincts tell him
>still needs work to get women
>homosexual comes in
>feigns friendship with the intent of dateraping anon from the beginning
>gives anon drugs
>isolates anon
>convinces anon, under the influence, to "settle" against his sexuality instead of persist and achieve what he wanted to originally
>date-rapist swallows the cum of a stranger within hours of meeting
>some fag on 4chan tells him this was all okay
>>
Been staying in hostels for a couple of weeks now and never initiated conversations with anyone.
Camping at a music festival and didnt speak to anyone at the camp
>>
>>1278384
autisim: the post
>>
>>1279419
>>he doesnt know about the wordfilter

Is that the last remaining wordfilter on 4chan?

I miss "drama," Roody poo"and all that.
>>
>First time in the Middle East on business.
>Hotel in Kuwait in view of the Gulf and the Towers and all.
>Walked outside ONCE, just around the block, feeling really brave for leaving the hotel.

Thankfully got to go back and was less of a pussy.
>>
>>1278045
hot
>>
>>1280902
Did you think the country was dangerous or just afraid of the sharia law?
>>
File: 1497654536602.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497654536602.png
233KB, 568x590px
I've never been more than 200km from my house
>>
>>1280810
>went to Ireland
>didn't eat any British food
I don't see what your problem is.
>>
>>1278384
>On the same trip I lived only off supermarket food for 2 days because I was too scared to go into a restaurant alone
Are you that anon who went to China and ate Choco Pies?
>>
>>1280944
This was about 9 years back, so that much closer to the war, and my first time in that part of the world. -- I was not afraid of sharia, I just didn't know how likely I was to run into somebody who anted to play a fun and exciting game of Kill the White Man.
The last day I was there, as the national holiday celebrating liberation from Iraq -- Suddenly, being an American, I was the most popular guy in the hotel and some guys took me out to the impromptu parade along Gulf Street or whatever it is called, and I had a huge time.

Lesson learned.

Fortunately I got to go back a few times, and get out and meet some people and enjoy the country.
>>
Too much stuff to confess...
I flush TP even in countries where the plumbing is not fit for it and you are supposed to put it in the trash bin adjacent to the loo.

I have a very poor opinion of privileged first worlders in local markets who haggle for 15mn over a price difference that amounts to a few cents in their home currency.

I like to plan very carefully every trip and always have every hotel, ticket, admission, car (etc) booked way ahead. The only time I decided to go with the flow (thought about booking and visiting Alcatraz once in SF) it turned out everything was sold out for days. Same for the cable car tour, I had to bargain with a ticket booth clerk to come get me if he had a cancellation. Guy was cool and actually found us 2 seats. People in SF are bros.

I usually spend a lot (relative to what I see on /trv/, I'm not filthy rich) when I travel because I want good conditions and don't want to have to choose between 2 things. Unless the price difference is several hundreds each, I'll always choose the most convenient flight, or best hotel, or most comfortable car, rather than the cheapest option. I only have a few weeks a year to travel so I want to enjoy it. I also secretly judge people who rather jump through rings of fire rather than spend a few extra bucks. E.g. My parents in law (who have more money than I do), they'll take a 12h day flight that lands in a less convenient airport and requires them to ride a shuttle, rather than spend the 10% extra that would get them a night flight landing closer to their destination. To me this is ludicrous especially when you are not on a budget.
>>
>>1278031
>chick
>>
>>1278045
>Blow my load down his throat, he swallows it all, then makes a trail of kisses all the way up to my neck
>I got his facebook from him after that, and messaged him next day only to find out that he was straight as fuck and was completely embarrassed.
This is what keeps bringing me back to /trv/
>>
>>1278031
Nice
>>
>>1279397
>evolve from just banter to full 1488
>>
>>1280899
There's still fa m and cuck, but only if you capitalize it
>>
>>1278024

>blacked out at a hostel
>woke up on a boat in Boracay in the Philippines
>super hot chick there that barely spoke English
>didnt ask me for any money/didnt steal any of my shit

10/10 would go back
>>
>>1278024
I was in London and met some Polish cook in a park. Three french people shared a joint with us and somehow there was Vodka. Then the Polish guy asked me whether I was gay. I said no. He then stated that in his country they kill gay people. He asked me this 4 or 5 times. Then he told some stories about his boxing and wrestling skills and demonstrated a headlock, which I told him to stop immediately. He told me he had been robbed recently while coming home from work. He wanted me to come with him, he would take the bus, we lived in neighboring subdivisions of London (or what you call them). I said no, I'm here with my bike and I don't want to take the bus. So this went back and forth a few times, until we kind of agreed to meet at the bus station in my subdivision of London. But I never met him again. While waiting I tried to ask somebody for a lighter but the person told me to "fuck off".

So the confession is probably an abstract kind of I felt I needed to meet the guy again because we had such nice conversation and we agreed to meet but in hindsight he probably was out for gay sex which I'm not interested in.
>>
>>1281290
Just take advice from this guy >>1278045 and have guilt-free gay sex
>>
This is not really a confession, but my story is relevant to some of the shit posted here.

>In Rome, back in march
>Just chilling at the Colosseum by myself, drinking beers I brought with me
>Some African dude walks up to me
>Very well spoken
>Not one those Senegal thugs the city is littered with
>He is apparently a fellow traveller on transit, with a one day layover in Rome
>He is carrying a sick ass Nikon camera
>He walks up to me and initiates a conversation
>We start to talk about photography and I end up giving him a small tour of the surrounding area
>Eventually he tells me he needs to check in to his hotel
>Insists I come with him and have a few drinks
>I reject, because I wasn't travelling alone. My mom and sister were also travelling with me, but they were doing their own thing at the moment but we were supposed to meet up at our hotel later
>I didn't want to make any plans ahead for that evening, as we already agreed that we were doing something together that night and I wanted to know if they were okay with me making my own plans
>Tell him I'm probably up for drinks later though
>He asks for my facebook account and sends me a friendship request
>No internet because it's super fucking expensive and I'm on a budget
>Have to go back to my hotel to accept his request
>He leaves and I go on a small stroll before going back to my hotel myself
>As soon as I arrived back in my room I noticed he had withdrawn his friendship invitation

He was probably gay and wanted to fuck, or he was some kind of gigolo, or he just genuinely wanted to hang out with me but figured I probably wasn't up for it so he saved himself the trouble.
I will never know, but I definitely got a weird vibe from him:
>>
>>1281290

>almost raped by a polish guy in london
>regret missing the opportunity
>>
>>1278045
>>1278050
>>1278468
>>1279079
Should be noted that Ecstasy is a sex drug, he probably should have told you unless he already wanted to fuck you. Every time I take it, I shove my dick into anything that looks like it wants it.
>>
>>1279454
>>1278051
I make out with trannies often i enjoy it becuase they are always like super into it and a tad aggressive
>>1278031
>>1278024
I have sucked about 10 transsexuals off
Went to Brazil and fucked 8 transexuals
one i even took out on dates haha
I honestly like trannies more than men and women
>>
Went to Spain and the first meal I ate was KFC. Actually I was there on business and by myself, and Spain is the last place on earth where you can go out for a quiet meal by yourself at a local restaurant. Either you're with a large raucous group of family and friends drinking lots of wine at a cafe on the sidewalk, or - I assume - you're some sort of hikkikimori who eats Doritos at home. I noticed that Spanish people almost never do things by themselves. It's rare to see a Spanish person walking alone or eating alone, or even taking he subway alone. I don't know if it's a social fear or just a cultural thing, but traveling alone in Spain can be kind of strange.

Also on that trip I used someone's shampoo repeatedly who was sharing my dorm, and I also went searching through some girl's luggage to find some panties I could jerk off with - didn't find any, got too paranoid I would be caught.
>>
>>1282371
Doesn't the voice and the male features put you off? I'd love to fuck a beautiful chick with a dick, but I've never seen a tranny who looked truly attractive.
>>
>>1282419
>Spain is the last place on earth where you can go out for a quiet meal by yourself at a local restaurant

What the fuck? I did that plenty of times. I think it's just your autism that's showing.
>>
>>1278043
I had already been to Sachsenhausen so I skipped Auschwitz but the mines were fucking sick. There's a tour that takes you to the actual mine shafts and tunnels and shit. The tour was in polish so I didn't understand anything but you def missed out.

Plus I stole the suit they lend you, got me a dope Wielicka souvenir.
>>
>>1278125
What did your trip look like? How did you get there and was it worth it?
>>
>>1280877
so redpilled brah
>>
>>1279762
That was an immature response if I could imagine one.
>>
>>1282423
not all of them have male voices also to counteract this just fuck with foreign(I'm american) trannies the voice is rarely manly enough for you to be bothered and when it is just nope out
the combination of masculine and feminine features are fine you see this on real women too
>>
>>1278045
This is a great story. After xtc (and the usual failure of not being able to pick up a chick) I usually just go home and jack my dick off for 6 hours. Maybe I should try your way
>>
I went to London and didnt go out at night... I hung around the hotel and maybe a few blocks near by. 22 years old, first trip abroad alone for work for 3 weeks.
>>
First time I got a sexy massage in China I paid probably 5 times too much and I was too embarrassed to argue or question it. I later learnt the true value and was kicking myself for agreeing to that shit

>>1278439
And you never heard of A laundromat? Don't you remember that episode of Seinfeld?
>>
>>1278443
This is probably the most deplorable confession in this thread. Good us my favourite part of a holiday, particularly street food

>>1278471
But did ya learn the Fuckin language cunt?

>>1279021
You're a faggot why didn't you just buy some and smoke in the park or somewhere private? They don't even have a douchey smoking culture in Amsterdam, it's just like a regular bar but with weed instead of alcohol
>>
>>1282419
>in Spain you can't walk, eat or even take the subway alone because most people don't according to my autist perception
You're a fucking loser
>I went through some chick's luggage so I could jack it to her panties
KILL YOURSELF M8
>>
>>1282717
How do I pay for sex in China? How do I find the places without losing my visa?

I'm thinking outside of Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Beijing, etc. Don't speak any mandarin
>>
>>1280628
Don't bother going, Amsterdam was decent until the early 2000's but now it has been completely ruined by shitskins, yuppies and tourists.
t. Born and raised in Amsterdam
>>
Had kebabs in Turkey and pizza, spaghetti etc in Italy and thought they tasted like shit and prefer the pizza and kebabs in my local shitty fast food restaurants
>>
>>1278024
I love to try all McDonald's national exclusives abroad.
>>
>>1282733
I agree somewhat, but still, fuck off moralfag. If we had been in school together I'd have broken your nose.
>>
>>1283683
I agree with you about the pizza. "Authentic" Italian pizza is bland or just an oil rag. I prefer the Pizza Hut pan pizzas I grew up with.
>>
>>1283693
>My deep dark secret
H-hey guys I don't want to go back to the hostel for internet, maybe we can just use this McDonald's wi-fi to send an email?....
>TFW Peru serve whole chicken legs like KFC
>They're tiny and shriveled, like from a midget chicken
>hot because fresh from the fryer to plate
>about 90% 5%tendon/fat 5%meat
>no spice or flavor at all, not even salt
Not encouraging but maybe India McDonald's will be better.

Foreigners will never know the joy of a hot sausage biscuit on the way to work
>>
>>1283702
Same. Though I think Pizza Hut's thin n crispy is the way to go because the ratio of ingredients is better balanced.

I respect Italy for creating one of the world's most popular foods, but like many things America perfected it.
>>
>>1278024
>hate women
>make a lot like an expat
>never had a prostitute because of moral issues
probably never will have one. I'm jealous over married men that has children but still can have the imaginary moral high ground to fuck whores on the side.
>>
>>1283701
tuff shit
>>
>>1283722
Enjoy your comfy internet safety.
>>
I travelled alone to Indonesia when I was 20 and it scared the fuck out of me I lived in jakarta for 2 months and hated it. Since I've had a lot of anxiety when I fly and haven't been out of my country except for short flights and even then I'm still anxious while I'm there.

I wanna get over it and see the world. I think indo for the first time was shit it was overwhelming as fuck. I didn't get more understanding I just developed some strong redpilled opinions on Indonesian culture.

Anyway at the moment I'm hoping to do a big trip to Costa Rica or something I've heard its a pretty good introduction to travel.
>>
>>1283765
I've changed my mind about Costa Rica, I guess it might be worth a visit.

That's a goog place for you, people can drive down there from the States, no flight needes. There's a highway that runs from Canada all the way down to South America, it has a gap to protect the unique natural beauty of the area of Costa Rica, but if you do not plan to travel farther South it works out as an epic road trip.
>>
>>1278024
I spent a month in Germany and didn't drink a lot of beer.
>>
>>1281397
>friendly rando approaches for casual conversation and a simple drink invite
>He was probably gay and wanted to fuck
do you sperg out like that every time you meet a new person?
>>
File: 04e.jpg (33KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
04e.jpg
33KB, 400x504px
>>1278045
>We go to the stalls, but there is already a couple of girls in there fingerbanging so hard
And you didn't join in?
>>
>>1283767
That'd be nice senpai unfortunately I live in nz which is the worst place for someone with flight anxiety every where outside oz is like 10 hours away.

I'm getting better I did a flight to oz this year and only took a third of a lorazepam on the way there and nothing on the way back.

So far lots of meditation and control helps enormous amounts as well as short flights for practice. I'm heading to the gold coast in a month or so which will be good practice and after that I'll somewhere further a field. Nz sucks so I'm gonna have to grow some wings(balls) and leave one day.

Thanks for the advice I'll look into it.
>>
>>1283835
Travel ftom NV to Panama via container ship, then drive to Costa Rica.

Fuck airplanes.
>>
>>1284080
Have you done this? I was looking into it but not sure what its like on the container ship
>>
>>1278045
Using the word luscious to describe another man's hair is probably the gayest thing in this post. Even gayer than the dick sucking.
>>
>>1278045
I know this board isn't my territory, but this post is too good to pass up

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qsxFiFvdVK
>>
>>1278024
>went to Cairo and didn't see the pyramids
>went to everywhere else and didn't fuck sluts (except for Armenia and China)
>>
>>1282419
Ignoring your retarded panty snatching, Spain is one of the fucking best places in the world to eat out on your own - you utter retard
>>
File: 1471012050277.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1471012050277.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>1284324
Holy shit, that was brilliant.
Doing God's work, Anon.
>>
> went on a holiday to Norway to check out nature and smoking hot blonde chicks
> banged some somali girl there
>>
>>1279397

Fuck Indians. God awful place with God Awful people, Christ I'd wish a deep trench was dug and the country sent into the ocean but that'd only result in contaminating the ocean.
>>
>At a language school in Costa Rica
>Thousands of miles from my home, family, and GF
>Had a young, tight-bodied Swiss-German ski-instructor practically begging for the cock.
>Stayed faithful to my girl.
She ended up fucking a 14 year old from Colorado.

>Live in SD county all through college
>Didn't go to the beach

>Went to Tijuana
>Didn't see a donkey show
>>
I haven't traveled at all since 2014
>>
>>1284585
This. I could even find some money to travel and I definitely have the time but somehow I spend all my days home playing mobas and legacy wow servers.
>>
File: fear.webm (67KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fear.webm
67KB, 640x360px
i'm in japan and haven't done any of the major multi-player arcade games because i'm afraid i'd screw everything up and look like an idiot
>>
>>1280946
Where do you live?
>>
>>1284324
10/10 Anon. Thank you.
>>
I can only stay in 4-5 star hotel
Any drinking not in a hole in the wall disgust me
Japanese food particularly taste better everywhere outside of Nipponland
>>
>>1278031
that's pretty gay

>>1278045
that's pretty fucking gay
>>
>>1278443
I'll tell you a secret that most Mexicans won't admit: tex-mex tacos are superior to genuine mexican tacos.
>>
>>1284891
>I can only stay in 4-5 star hotel
I assume you take that to mean "a hotel that isn't gross & disgusting, and the staff treat you like a decent human being."

Because there really isn't an international standard for hotels. I mean, I stayed at a self-proclaimed 3-star hotel, expecting it to be a small step down from what I perceive to be as 4-star. Instead I got
>moldy ceilings
>rusty vents
>grimy windows & tiles
Then I got to thinking, in what realm does this constitute 3-star?
>>
>>1284935
The only part of tex-mex that I like are the sour cream, the bright neon cheese, and as of recently, flavored taco shells.

I still prefer the choice of meats for authentic Mexican, and I've also discovered that they really like putting pickled red onions on their tacos, which I thought was amazing.
>>
My wife is a hot Israeli, but when we traveled to Israel I realized that she's about a 3 out of 10 on the Israeli scale.

Here in America she's a 10, but the other girls in Israel were WAY hotter than my wife.
>>
>>1284810
199km island
>>
>>1284560
>She ended up fucking a 14 year old from Colorado.
Your gf or the ski instructor
>>
>>1284943
The jump from 3-4 star is larger than than 1-3
Also i find myself looking for hotel chains,the lowest i can go is ibis,best western or holiday inn
Local boutique can be quite a steal though, i stayed at a boutique 4 star in Marseilles that has a dive in private pool and one in Tuscanny with your own
rooftop space
Always refer to tripadvisor if you dont want to be disappointed
>>
>>1285061
>Always refer to tripadvisor if you dont want to be disappointed
That's exactly what I did. The bad reviews were just ordinary bad reviews. The good reviews were actually "it could be worse" or "exactly what you pay for."
>>
>>1284994
ski instructor?
>>
>>1285066
No question mark. Ski instructor.
>>
>>1285065
reviews can be a funny thing
i had a waitress spilt coffee on me in those top ranking agoda/tripadvisor hotel where they want literally no negative review
the hotel gave me a complimentary stay,vouchers for meals each day,dry cleaning for my pants and got the HM to personally apologize to me and ask if i want anything else to makeup for it
funny thing is im pretty sure a dude bumped into her
the hotel where this is happened is Langham Chicago in Late Autumn 2013
>>
>>1285073
Maybe they were just worried for her safety.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eho0jiDV44
>>
File: 4ca.jpg (78KB, 540x798px) Image search: [Google]
4ca.jpg
78KB, 540x798px
>>1285080
anon...
are you accusing me of being a potential domestic abuser
>>
>>1284943
There ARE international standards on what constitutes a 3* hotel.
But they are just factual datas about the minimal size of the rooms, the number of elevators relative to the number of rooms, or the fact that the bathroom is ensuite.
It is not, and has never been, about the cleanliness or decoration of the room.
The only way to make sure international standards are met is to stay at standardized international chains. A 4 seasons or a Sheraton will always be up to its name. However your experience may still vary a lot, because the standards do not cover refurbishing or decoration of the place, hence a big gap between a 35 yo Sheraton in Detroit and a brand new Sheraton on the beach in Mauritius.
There are brands that exceed standards but the hotels are usually very expensive, such as "Leading Hotels of the World" and such.
>>
>>1285135
thats interesting, i am a bit of a poorfag so i never knew that

would you mind posting more about what makes it 3 star?
>>
>>1285135
I think diamonds are better
Got a few experiences with skewed star rating such as a Hilton in South Beach being subpar compared to an Aloft in Bangkok
I think Yuro has the highest standard in hotels but their price is also quite a scare
>>
>>1285136
Daily room service
Long reception hours
At least 1 outlet
Basic amenities(shampoo,toothbrush)
Minibar and water boiler
Hot showers
General furnishing,atleast a table
Reading lamp
>>
>>1285144
none of that strikes me as remarkable excrpt the minibar. very strange
>>
>>1285148
Hotel arent very standardised
What makes a 3 star hotel in one place could be a 4 star in another
Only 5 star are very defined
>>
>>1285156
what is 5 star? sorry, i always just book the cheapest that looks like its reasonably clean

ive booked with friends before and sometimes i can tell the upholstery is better, but otherwise never paid attentioj
>>
File: WA_exteriortreesesized.jpg (381KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
WA_exteriortreesesized.jpg
381KB, 1024x680px
>>1285159
3 dining outlets with atleast one for breakfast
concierge
doorman and bellman
fully stocked up minibar and room service
full amenities in room (hairdryer,sewing kit)
if you're a city hotel you need to have spaces for meetings or a wellness centre and recreation facility for resort
sofa couch or reading chair with a table
vanity area in room,atleast 2 mirrors
bathroom linen such as towels
turndown service
double rooms must have queen beds,king size for single
cleanliness must be spot on
facilities such as a pool or gym is a must
accessible public areas
hotel must contain suites
>>
>>1285163
Most importantly, the hotel must have staff on hand trained to deal with autistic guests.
>>
>>1279776
I'm disgusted and amused by the inevitable backlash that his situation will eventually produce
>>
>>1278380
Weed's overrated
>>
>>1285686
this, weed is a novelty

go enjoy the city, don't waste your time getting high and doing nothing
>>
Was in Iceland for a month and never went to the Blue Lagoon.
>>
>>1278031
>cock
>feminine
>>
>>1283713
The only thing America has perfected is how to be an obese, tasteless retard
>>
>>1283713
pretty good bait
>>
I spent half a day moaning and complaining like a child in a trip I made to Chile in 2013. Justified, but moaning and complaining like a child nonetheless.

>Go to travel agency owned by parents' friends to get some stuff dad had left there
>See attractive offer of a 4-day trip to Chile for a price I could afford
>I avoid group travel like a plague, but it was cheap and would fall on a holiday
>End up buying it
>Regret profoundly when I meet the group and learn that some middle-aged judge and I are the only ones under 60 AND not an annoying asshole (the judge's wife, whose whole personality and life revolved around the fact that she was a judge's wife, and a loud Chad stereotype straight out from /r9k/'s nightmares)
>We're supposed to spend day 2 on a ski station
>Keep in mind that we're all from a country where light snow on a high place during "winter" makes national news
>As we're getting ready to take the van/shuttle to the ski station, an elevator breaks down with some lady from our group in it, the elevator gets unstuck by 9 PM after some guys from Atlas Schindler work their magic
>Arrive at ski station by noon
>We literally did not spend half an hour there before Mrs. Have-I-told-you-my-husband-is-a-judge and most of the women in the Sexagenarian Brigade decide that snow and snow accessories are boring, and start to picket our guide/handler to return to Santiago so they can go shopping
>As I'm about to rent a sled and give my baby steps in failing spectacularly at snowsports, the guide walks up to me and says we're leaving
>Spend the whole trip back and the rest of the afternoon bitching loudly about how we wasted the opportunity just so some harpies could do 2 hours of shopping before returning to the hotel
>All women spend the rest of the trip pointedly avoiding me
>The trip was enjoyable, overall, but that incident left a bitter taste in my mouth
>>
>>1283714
You're overthinking it. It's just pussy. Indulge in it or don't but you only get one fucking go around on this planet so you may as well go for what you can.
>>
File: MY TURN.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
MY TURN.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I truly hate some countries and people from certain countries. I usually travel 1-6 months per country (outside of Europe, in European countries I usually spend 1-3 weeks). I have seen some vile disgusting people, real corruption and all kinds of shit. Some countries just are better than others. And some people are just scum of the earth.

Also, so are some of the travelers. I will never even use a hostel again
>>
>>1286172
You should have left a bitter taste in THEIR mouths, ifyaknowhatimean
>>
>>1286215
/fit/ says that eating pineapple give a sweeter taste to semen, if you catch my drift
>>
>>1284935
You are an idiot, street tacos are the only reason I'm still living here.
>>
>>1278024
I am the guy the hostel who steals condiments from the cupboard

a clove of garlic, a pinch of pepper, some thyme, splash of olive oil
I often can't buy small amounts of spice, in market ecconomies I bought my own and carried a spice box, but in europe etc you can only buy glass shakers which are heavy, fragile and expensive.

I am /ck/ and I have been brought literally to the brink of suicide in some places because either
A. all the local food was so bad
or more often
B. frozen pizza and flour/bread/rice was all I could afford

anyone can eat like that as required, but when it's for WEEKS without a single fucking thing to break the monotony it becomes physically hard to swallow.

and you would think if someone was a cook they could overcome this, but in a lot of regional areas hey practice monoculture farming, and don't have enough money to really bring much in

I can also be a know all cunt in the kitchen, and frequently complain about using 1 hostel kitchen euro knives
>>
>>1283733
Fellas you can both say shit online freely. Why don't you meet up and sought it out like gentlemen.
>>
>>1286360
>He thinks Europe is not a market economy
Holy shit fucking neck yourself.
Won't bother reading the rest of your post.
>>
>>1286542
What a boring, uninspired and flaccid excuse for a bait post. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>1286542
oh I don't mean that, Ijust mean things are boight in stores instead of at phisical markets and bazars.

in bazars I could buy a bit of everything and provided the total purchase amount was enough nobody cares; whereas in the west I have to buy huge containers of everythign
>>
>>1286360
What countries are you talking about with the really bad food?
In regards to spices I have seen plenty of spices in paper packets in central/East Europe.

Have you tried eating the supermarket deli stuff? You can pick up cheap schnitzel and potatoes there. You could also just have pasta passata, lentils and beans if you're on a tight budget
>>
>>1286180
Any stories?
>>
File: 1491947321220.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1491947321220.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>1284324
>>
>>1280821
how?
>>
>>1282371
thats gay
>>
>>1278024
I was in Oslo for several days and didn't go to the Munch museum. I did go to the Viking and open air one though
>>
im more worried during a ship travel than a plane travel
>>
>>1287570
As you should be. Air travel is statistically safer than traveling by land or sea.
>>
I actually like Japan very much, and have even been there a few times.

However, I'm kind of tired of it. I don't really want to go again. I want to see other countries, no matter how shitty they are. The only time I might go to Japan again is if I have a layover there. If it's more than 10 hours long, then sure, I might take a small city trip, but otherwise I'm burnt out.
>>
File: IMG_6371.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6371.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
I went to the Western Wall and was unimpressed. It seriously just a wall. People were crying and kissing it while I was just standing there thinking "what a bunch of cucks"
>>
Visited Quebec and stayed in my room 70% of the time. Had no idea I had such bad anxiety I sweated like a monster in public. Idk how to fix
>>
>>1287645
Get drunk.
>>
I went to New York and didn't see the Statue of Liberty, and I refused to eat their terrible pizza
>>
I lost my virginity to a dude I met in a bathroom in Guatemala City when I was 15.
>>
>>1278488
>Could have tried authentic Nippon sushi
>Didn't
>Claims he hates it
I also hate things I've never tried
>>
>>1279542

I mean, there's not really any point in crossing the bridge. As a tourist there's nothing worth seeing north of San Francisco, except maybe the trails in the little nature area right on the other side of the bridge (but who cares).

Alcatraz is probably cool but kind of another who gives a shit type of thing.
>>
>>1287688
I've never tried fucking a dude in the anus, but I think it's safe to assume that I wouldn't like it.
>>
>>1283767
Are you actually suggesting to someone that they just casually drive to Costa Rica from literally anywhere in the US/Canada? That's a very extreme road trip and way more expensive/ridiculous than flying.
>>
I went to 6 countries in Europe and not once saw a castle. I did see a bomb ass cathedral in Ulm, Germany tho.
>>
>>1287692
Don't knock it until you've tapped it.
>>
>>1287699
At the risk of sounding a real traveler, you do not have to see a castle to have an amazing trip through Europe.
>>
>>1287710
>At the risk of sounding a real traveler
That's not RealTraveler™ at all. If anything, it's even less RealTraveler™ since there are many casual tourists who are more than okay with visiting cities and very blatant monuments.
>>
>>1287710
Yeah I didnt mind but most people when I got back were shocked. I had fun driving on the autobahn, doing x in amsterdam, etc so its whatevs to me
>>
>>1287692
>I feel I would not like it
>I hate it
Not the same thing.

And seriously, unless you hate rice, how are you going to hate all sushi?
>>
>>1284928
kek
>>
>>1287645
I suppose you went to Montréal didn't you?
>>
>in europe for 2 months currently
>0 roots, fml
>>
>>1286567
>oh I don't mean that, Ijust mean things are boight in stores instead of at phisical markets and bazars.

Except that's wrong retard.
>>
>>1278031
Dope dude, never regret it.
>>
>>1288389
Roots?
>>
I travel because I have nothing better to do. Sights bore me just as much as staying at home does. I think it's all the same all over the world and I don't care about any of it. I even tell this to people who say they could do the same but they don't believe me. I just got back from a backpacking trip in China. The best thing about it was a woman I met.
>>
>>1288630
This, but I stay at home instead, because all the people are the same cuck and subhumans to me everywhere and I can have that at home.
>>
>>1288407
Australian slang for sex
>>
>>1288635
Bro you're on the travel board, the shitposting is happenning on /pol/.
>>
>>1284324
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qsxFiFvdVK
wewwy positive auwwa

bahahahha
>>
>>1279340
Same here but because its fucking expensive
>>
>>1279012
It's not that great desu

I went new York and didn't go to the statue of liberty
>>
>>1278024
>Went to Brazil
>Didn't eat Sopa de Macaco once
>>
>>1283767
Yes nervous traveller drive through Nicaragua Honduras mexico and Guatemala. Stop for gas often.
>>
>>1287567
I did rome and skipped the Vatican due to time
>>
I went to Copenhagen, but the restaurants were so expensive that I mostly ate kebabs and pizza all week, which is the same thing I do at home in New York.
>>
>Went to Tokyo Soapland
>Didn't even manage to get into their services
>Because foreigner

man fuck this.
>>
>>1282371
>one i even took out on dates haha
How did you set this up? Any stories?
>>
>>1278024
Went to Paris at least 12 times and I never went to the top of the Eiffel Tower
It's not my favorite landmark anyway lmore a tourism meme but I'm starting to think I'll never do it
>>
File: 1464223285194.jpg (60KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464223285194.jpg
60KB, 600x480px
>>1278045
That's hot
>>
I went to Sweden and didn't eat any meatballs. Kill me.
>>
>>1289248
I finally did it this year on my maybe 10th visit. I booked timed tickets online, they usually sell out a few weeks in advance.
>>
>>1288845
Sounds like someone didn't do their research. I went to a soapland in Tokyo and got full service.
>>
I'm arriving at Amsterdam and I'm not going to the red light
>>
>>1289572
It may be because I'm French, I live 800km away from Paris but still it doesn't feel very exotic so I don't feel compelled to go to the top as I would be if I knew I'd not be back before a decade
I tried actually but never wanted to wait 3h, the timed tickets seem like a good idea, otherwise I'll get up early one day and go at the opening
The Arc-de-Triomphe also offers a nice panorama on Paris and is less crowded, better. Favorite landmark is the Sainte-Chapelle anyway
>>
>>1278045
Think about how much worse it has to be on his end, he's the one who swallowed a fucking load.
>>
>>1287680
>Terrible pizza
We invented pizza as it's known in most of the world you fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>1278024
I've been to Japan 8 times to about 17 different cities, and only had sushi once, at a cheap chain store. I eat sushi all the time, when I'm in Japan I want food I can't get easily at home. I don't remember eating ramen either, since I'm not a big fan.

I've also never
>been to an onsen
>been to Mt Fuji
>been to a ryokan
>tried on a kimono
>been to a maid cafe
>seen cherry blossoms
>been to a matsuri or hanabi

The last three are because of timing, but the rest is just because I usually travel with my dad, who has been to Japan something like 20-25 times. We sure as fuck aren't going to an onsen or maid cafe together, and he's tried the standard tourist activities enough to know they aren't the sort of thing we really enjoy.
>>
>>1279397
Oath
>>
File: doctors.png (295KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
doctors.png
295KB, 600x350px
>>1278031
Your efforts are futile human. Until you embrace that thai girls dick in your memories you will live in a world of evergrowing pain
>>
I've never traveled further than uni and home. I have severe anxiety and dream of travelling to different countries but I can't even leave my bedroom so I'm left browsing this board for stories and watching youtube travel videos.
>>
>>1278031
> feminine cock

Can we now officially consider this as a new /trv/ homegrown meme ?

The RealTravelerTM one is seriously worn out now.
>>
File: mrk.jpg (134KB, 611x695px) Image search: [Google]
mrk.jpg
134KB, 611x695px
>>1290872
Pretty sure this is fit/fa/b/r9k even pol material, rather than here.

>>1290387
Male or female? You have an interesting relationship with your father calling the shots for you.

>didn't go out for 1 day in Cairo because the shitty city destroyed my will to live
>>
>>1290872
>feminine cock
>new /trv/ meme
Are you dull? This is already a huge thing.

Go on other boards, dork.
>>
>>1278024
I went to the US once in my life, not as a lay over, but as a destination for 5 days tourism.

> stayed solely in Miami and southern Florida
> didn't even go to the clubs once because everything was dead
> can't honestly say I've been to the US as it's basically South America there.
>>
>>1290880
>stayed solely in Miami and southern Florida
you really could have done better

Florida is where we send people to die

and also cubans

lots of weirdos and fast spanish

should have come to texas
>>
>>1290877
Is it ? I browse 4chan every few months, mostly /trv/ . I hadn't seen this one come out as regularly as a full blown meme lately.

Also, piss off.
>>
>>1290883
It is. It's understandable however if you only browse here every few months or so, but still, I'm surprised you haven't seen it elsewhere.

Also, suck my cock, nerd.
>>
>>1279397
kind of this, although it's less hate and more shedding the naive 'the world is my oyster' kind of thinking, that i was indoctrinated into my whole life, and assuming the best of people.
>>
>>1290882
>you really could have done better
It's a travel confession thread, isn't it ?

I tried to see if it was possible to go to Louisiana, but couldn't manage. Will come for more later though, definitely.

> Florida is where we send people to die
> and also cubans
> lots of weirdos and fast spanish
Don't forget the very underwhelming food, gross sunbathers, general insecurity around ghetto Haitians.
>>
>>1290888
>I tried to see if it was possible to go to Louisiana, but couldn't manage
Oh man, Louisiana is a blast, tons of cheap booze, weird talking women, fun dudes, and GAMBLING.

Really, go, it's pretty great.

The food in Florida does suck, its just...not good? I can't explain it, wasn't a fan. Sunbathers are gross indeed and Haitians are weirdo folk.

Like Gypsies.
>>
>>1279397
Me too, it's getting truer every day I spend working abroad in developing countries. I really don't want to be that kind of a guy, I'm in denial most of the time to keep it in check.

Also, it's very difficult to talk frankly either with locals on these problems (can't criticize host countries) or normies back home (ya racist).

Keep up, anon.
>>
>>1278024

I went to Vienna and spent my entire misc budget (museums, art galleries etc) on having whores sit on my face and make me lick their buttholes.
>>
>>1290875
I'm a girl. Dad doesn't really 'call the shots', it's kind of the opposite since he spoils the fuck out of me when we go (lets me shop for hours while he waits, takes me to things he won't enjoy like theme parks etc). It's more that I just let him plan for the most part because I trust his judgement in both my taste and things to do in Japan, and if there's anything in particular I want to do I just let him know.
>>
>>1290383
The most well-known burger is arguably McDonald's, but that doesn't mean it's good, you fucking dipshit. Why don't you just stick a straw in my asshole and drink my diarrhea, since you have an acquired taste for shit?
>>
File: 1501946501554.jpg (50KB, 678x569px) Image search: [Google]
1501946501554.jpg
50KB, 678x569px
>>1290383
Not him but our pizza is much, much better than anything you have in the States. Largest (%) of Italians outside of Italy lives here.

t. Argie
>>
>>1291064
kek knew it

I guess there is strong meaning in girls taking up after their fathers meme. Really gonna pay attention if I'm raising a daughter.
>>
>>1291064
Do you know any less known top tier places in Japan?
>>
I am currently in the Czech Republic, and whenever I drink alcohol, I get cocktails. Have yet to try a beer.
>>
>>1291262
You know if you fancy cocktails you don't need to drink beer just because they happen to make some in the country.

I hate beer myself.

It was the same with eating insects, I always thought that, if given the chance, I'd try them.
Then I was in this street in Beijing where they only sell skewers with scorpios, cockroaches, snakes, sea stars as hippocampus... and I just realized I had absolutely no desire, nor curiosity to try them. And that doing so would only be for some superficial bragging rights. So I passed and do not regret.
I don't say people should or shouldn't eat them, but there is no need to force oneself.
I did want and did have Peking Duck in Beijing tho. Good, but turns out I prefer the HK way better. /blog.
>>
I went to Berlin and ate nothing but loaves of bread and Le Crobag baguettes with tofu because I was vegan at the time.
>>
>>1278031
>regretting sucking dick
Fag
>>
>>1290968
You went to FKK Goldentime?
>>
I went to Paris and I liked it.
>>
>>1291271
>hen I was in this street in Beijing where they only sell skewers with scorpios, cockroaches, snakes, sea stars as hippocampus... [...]. So I passed and do not regret.

No regrets to be had, this street is tourist central to jew you out of your money with actual garbage, no Chinese actually eat this shit for real.

They purposefully pick the grossest insects, it's only for bragging rights.
>>
>>1291298
>did not eat a Berliner Doner Kebab

My friend, you missed out. 3 euros for a bona-fide portable meal made my wallet squeal for joy. Washed down with that 40 cent beer they sell at Kwik, it's the budget traveler's delight
>>
I didn't gamble in Las Vegas
>>
File: haaaaa.jpg (89KB, 401x479px) Image search: [Google]
haaaaa.jpg
89KB, 401x479px
>>1284324
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qsxFiFvdVK
>>
>>1292010
By doing that, you're at least the second most intelligent person in Las Vegas.
>>
>>1284324
I heard this when it was first posted and am still laughing about it now. Well done and thank you.
>>
>>1292012
Whose the smartest
Mr House?
>>
>>1292039
I would assume Mike fucking Tyson.
>>
>>1288716
É uma delícia.
>>
>>1291756
I'm not going to contribute to the degeneracy of the nation of my ancestors by eating some mudslime's mystery meat.
>>
>>1283767
t. mexican highway bandit
>>
>>1278505
Lol i went Amsterdam many times.. never visit museum. only fuck and drug:DD
>>
>>1279397

Hate Africans now and forever, don't care how bad they have it back home, I don't need you coming up to me at every train stop in Italy Jamal trying to help with my bags or pickpocket me. Africans in America might shoot you but only in bad areas or it they break in your house.
>>
>>1292666
>Hate Africans now and forever, don't care how bad they have it back home, I don't need you coming up to me at every train stop in Italy Jamal trying to help with my bags or pickpocket me. Africans in America might shoot you but only in bad areas or it they break in your house.
The worst thing is that African countries, people are fairly chill in that regard.

But again, overthere, any beggars trying too hard or a pickpocket which is caught would get beaten heavily, sometimes to death for thieves. It keeps people in check.

African migrants abroad really shit on the reputation of their home countries. It's especially infuriating when they lyingly harp about their homes being a warzone where everyone is hungry so as to get some bonus pity points. Even tough guy comes from Senegal or Burkina Faso where, while it's not rich obviously, it's nowhere as bad as they pretend.
>>
>Visiting Cape Town, South Africa
>In a bar with some friends I made at the hostel
>Local well spoken black dude asks if we're friends and sits down with us
>Offers to buy us a round, the other guys turn him down but I being an idiot agree
>He sits down next to me with our drinks, starts zoning in on me
>Asks if I'm straight
>The penny finally drops
>Oh fuck what if he spiked my drink while he was at the bar
>Keep trying to get him off my back
>We relocate to a club
>Finally manage to ditch him after a while

I feel a little bad as he was a nice dude
>>
File: 1491003701321.jpg (84KB, 671x524px) Image search: [Google]
1491003701321.jpg
84KB, 671x524px
>>1283683
>Had a pizza in Brooklyn from a place yelp rated 5 stars with hundreds of reviews
>cheese pizza tasted worse than Little Caesars
>>
File: 1481774000511.gif (2MB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
1481774000511.gif
2MB, 420x314px
>>1284560
Don't let the haters get you, she's the one in the wrong not you
>>
>>1278024
I went to Amsterdam and didn't go to Iamsterdam.
>>
>>1283683
>>1283702
You guys better be joking.

When I was in Italy, I ate pizza every day of my stay, except one day, and on that day I regretted it.
I have never visited a place that makes food so consistently good
>>
File: 14660951261333216355_s.jpg (145KB, 783x522px) Image search: [Google]
14660951261333216355_s.jpg
145KB, 783x522px
>>1293757
It was probably difficult for them to adjust to the authentic stuff, since they grew up eating regional alternatives. They got the wrong impression of pizza, but it's *their* impression of pizza now. It's pretty much permanent, and very difficult to reverse.

I bet people who grew up eating California Rolls or Dynamite Rolls probably got a bit of a shock when they tried real sushi in Japan.
Or people used to eating Panda Express experiencing real Chinese food for the first time.
>>
>>1293585
>cheese pizza tasted worse
Not surprised in the least. You ate incomplete pizza.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8&feature=youtu.be&t=17s
>>
>>1283714
>>1286175
Another anon here, in the same boat as >>1283714 , except I don't hate women. Keep up the good fight, morals are said to be overrated but it will make you a better person on the long term.

It's not just pussy, I don't know where he is, but in the country I'm in, it's just gross human trafficking. I don't want to support that with my dick. Girls put in brothels as soon as 13, several kids before 18, illiterate. They are free to go where they want, but their lives are fucked beyond repair.

I'm not morally against places like FKK - even if I wouldn't go myself - as the prostitutes are relatively safe, but in some countries, nah, it's just really wrong. It would chip a piece of my soul forever.

Being a sexpat is just gross and sad.
>>
>>1278024
I went to Taiwan and got and STD from banging a local, 4 months later I went to Russia and got another STD from baging another local
>>
>>1294320
What kind of STDs did you get?
>>
Thinking of going to Italy. I've noticed that flying to Milan (MXP) is cheaper than Rome (FCO).

While I would normally prefer the cheaper route, is there any touristic value to Milan? If there's fuck all to see, I don't mind landing in Rome (or any other airport, for that matter).
>>
>>1294406
Oh what the hell, how did I end up posting this in this thread? Meant to post this in QTDDTOT.
>>
>>12>>1278048
Ditto. Yes its possible. My bro-n-law doesn't believe me, I suspect
>>
File: my sides.png (26KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.png
26KB, 192x191px
>>1284324
ffs m8
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.