[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever book a trip and slowly after realized you want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ronaldo-socks.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo-socks.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
Did you ever book a trip and slowly after realized you want to travel somewhere else?

I'm going to Central America for two months and I wish I had booked a trip to Asia instead.
>>
>>1276659
No because I plan ahead and I know what I'm in for.

I don't take into account scheduling changes though so sometimes I miss out on a few things when storms cause planes to be delayed or ferries to be cancelled.
>>
>>1276659
>I'm going to Central America for two months and I wish I had booked a trip to Asia instead.

No shit you are regretting it
>>
>>1276659
Are you dying soon? Is there some reason you are not happy in your present and need to do the exact opposite of your vacation first? What's the real issue with you? Can you ill afford the time off? Do you have uncertain future upon your return?

Instead of moaning the utterly-nothing-wrong-with-central-america plan, why wouldn't you instead go ahead and realize you can go to Asia next time....will there be no next time? Money burning a hole in your pocket?
>>
>>1276659
>>1276679
I don't get it, why is Asia so much better than Central America?

I've been to both and I think depending upon where you go that you can seem very similar. Main differences that I actually speak Spanish, but not Chinese, Thai, or Vietnamese.
>>
>>1276659

The only real difference is the relative absence/availabiltity of cocaine in Asia.

Central America still has...plenty of cheap & attractive hookers, affordable hotels/resorts, decent beaches + nature, tasty & reasonably familiar cuisine, but with the added benefit of nose candy and without the (assumed) long haul flight from the US.
>>
>>1276688
I think that lodging in Central America is more expensive and less well maintained.

I think prositutes in Asia are less expensive, but better maintained.

Asia has better public transport. Asia wins.
>>
Just go where you're going and enjoy.

I've traveled to a handful of countries in Central and South America. Every time, I've wondered whether I was making a bad decision, and every time, I wound up having a fantastic trip.

For instance, I'm in Mexico now and am flying to New York and Tanzania tomorrow (doing some writing work before going out to buy some drinks and souvenirs). I thought the month I'd planned in Mexico would be too long - I thought I'd get exhausted and want time to pass by as quickly as possible.

Now I hardly want to leave. I fucking love Mexico.

That's exactly how I felt when I went to Colombia back in 2015, too, as well as Nicaragua and Ecuador.

Latin America is great. Is it as zany as Asia? No, but it has a fucking lot to offer.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.