[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closet fag that's turning 30 this year. Feel like I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 5ty.png (251KB, 706x470px) Image search: [Google]
5ty.png
251KB, 706x470px
Closet fag that's turning 30 this year. Feel like I need to get fucked and lose the V tag before I become a wizard.

I'm looking to go somewhere with a good gay nightlife, but naturally I want the exploration/hiking/landscapes of a nice city/region too.

Looking at Europe. NOT UK, Germany or Spain as I've seen a lot of those already.

Suggestions?
>>
>>1276048
Greek Islands maybe, Mykonos is the obvious gay destination but there's loads of party islands, all with stunning landscapes as well. Not many big cities though, except Rhodes
>>
>>1276048
Fag
>>
>>1276048
>wants to go to a place with thriving gay nightlife
>does not want to go to Germany

My friend, I'm completely straight and even I went gay while I was in Germany. The gay nightlife there is insane, and I could say that my most memorable sexual experiences were with gay Germans. It wasn't just about sex though, these guys were really cool, and we hung out like friends when we weren't having gay piss orgies
>>
File: 1414898707287.jpg (15KB, 304x408px) Image search: [Google]
1414898707287.jpg
15KB, 304x408px
>>1276124
I'm thinking of taking a trip to Switzerland later this year for dank times and whores. Should I head to Germany if I'm also a straight guy who occasionally likes a cock in his orifices?
>>
>>1276148
I can tell you that the Germans enjoy pitching and catching, so even if you're a dedicated bottom, be prepared to do a little rough riding

Also, bring your own condoms, and wear them EVERY SINGLE TIME. I visited Lab Oratory and I could practically smell the HIV
>>
>>1276154
>HIV
I always forget that gays are full of AIDs. I'll probably just stick to women
>>
>>1276124
Where were you?
Im German (hetero) and had a gay person ask me for nightlife tips recently. I sadly had absolutely no clue about that stuff, except for pointing in the general directions of Berlin and Cologne.
>>
>>1276162
just start PreP and wear condoms
>>
>>1276154
Tell me more about your time in the lab. I was thinking about going there. I've been to berghain a bunch but never did the lab thjng
>>
Is it true that gay guys take dumps on the floor in Lab Oratory?
>>
>I'm completely straight
>I went gay while I was in Germany
>I could say that my most memorable sexual experiences were with gay Germans
Completely straight for sure.
>>
>>1277491
>for sure
I think you might be the gay one here, Elton
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.