[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a week off and was planning on doing nothing but I found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

I have a week off and was planning on doing nothing but I found a round trip ticket to Colombia for 600 tommorrow should I do it? I Dont know any Spanish but ive wanted to go for a while is this a bad idea or not
>>
anyway its better thn your plan,perhaps
>>
Colombia isn't that great if you don't speak any spanish. I would not recommend it, altough you will still enjoy it.
>>
>>1275235
>>1275236
There's a ticket for Frankfort Germany for the same price, better idea? Ive been wanting to do Germany->
>>
>>1275204
Do it, the best trips i've had were spontaneous
>>
>>1275236
Wrong, majority of tourists don't speak Spanish. Don't go to Frankfurt OP, latinas are better than muslims.
>>
>>1275260
What about immunizations and safety? Ive traveled and hitchhiked across America but this will be my first time abroad
>>
>>1275260
Paris isn't far and has alot of brown chicks
>>
>>1275265
Hep A B standard really in the cities and regions you visit you won't encounter much dangerous diseases and stuff.

>>1275286
Yeah and you get your head cut off if you sleep with them.
>>
A week isn't very long... I would assume your flight is to bogota..
I would go, colombia is awesome.
Not much time to branch outwards but you could go see zipaquira, maybe the coffee region.
>>
>>1275293
Well the flights tommorrow. Where can I find the places where they give the shots?
>>1275293
>you will get your head cut off
Feels bad man
>>
Third option: I found a flight to Mexico city for 200 LESS than the others. What do /trv/bros?
>>
>>1275310
It's too late to get the shots, they need about 7-14 days to become active.
That said, South America without Hep A & B is a terrible idea.
>>
>>1275316
So Germany it is then. Thanks anon kun. Gotta see it before the next wave of rapefugees and Colombia isn't going anywhere.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.