[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a white Brit with 3 months to spare, a loose budget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (795KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
795KB, 1200x800px
I'm a white Brit with 3 months to spare, a loose budget of several thousand pounds and no girlfriend, any ideas?
>>
>>1275179
Go to south korea, rent an apartment, do nothing but sit in it and stare at the cieling.

But seriously how is anyone suppose to help you with a OP like that
>>
File: 1500076538108.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500076538108.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
>>1275179
What inspired you to make this thread? What replies are you hoping for? Do you want /trv/ to plan a holiday for you? Is this what you're implying ?
>>
>>1275183
OP wanted someone to tell him what to do. In which he would probably never do it, and even if he did he's just probably mope around his hotel room all day
>>
>>1275183
>>1275182

I was due to start with the army last week, it all got delayed and now I won't start until October, I've backpacked around SEA, Western Europe, South Africa and the baelerics, I was hoping someone could share some ideas as most people usually have good ideas but they don't have the time or money to do it, I'm the other way round.

>>1275185
More of a casual brainstorm rather than complete obedience, but I understand your viewpoint.
>>
>>1275192
>I was hoping someone could share some ideas as most people usually have good ideas but they don't have the time or money to do it, I'm the other way round.

Since literally no one here knows what you enjoy, and it is obvious you've done no research the amount of help you'll get is equal to the amount of effort you've put into the OP.
>>
>build an artisanal glory hole
>invite people and suck their dicks
>>
>>1275179
>go to a large German city
>go to a FKK club every day
>>
>>1275194

I'm not asking for people to build me an itinerary based on my preferences, I'm asking for people's ideas based on what they would do, I know you like to feel all cultured and unique but most travellers enjoy the same shit.
>>
>>1275179
Lately I've been into the possibility to travel to a few Pacific islands. Fiji, Samoa, French Polynesia, maybe more. Looks really really intriguing to me. Experience life in its purest. Probably takes me a few years to be able to go there, but it's kind of a dream for me.
>>
>>1275284
That's enough time to do a solid road trip through the United States. This depends on how much money you have of course, as getting a car can be expensive (and most companies won't rent you a car unless you're at least 24 or 25). If I was in your situation and had never visited, the USA would be #1 in my list!
>>
>>1275179
Northern Utah trust me
>>
>>1275179
Why would you travel around with that much cash? It's heavy and someone will steal it, just use an ATM.
>>
>>1275179
I heard Syria shall be a hell of a lot of fun. The vibes are bombastic, the general mood just explosive and filled with energy... They have a daily flight show followed by a 10/10 firework and if you're female you can get so stoned you won't ever recover from that stuff.
>>
>>1275179
Croatia is beaut, Hvar was very fun to explore on quadbikes and motorbikes
>>
Overland from Morocco to Senegal. 3 months would be a good amount of time, I think.
>>
Go to Pattaya and bang strippers
>>
>>1275179
Don't be so selfish. Donate the money and spend the time volunteering at a refugee camp.
>>
>>1275179
Thailand.

>coral diving
>atv driving
>pussy diving

Have the time of your life and go away, nigg.
>>
>>1275192
Just do a quick round the world trip.
>>
>>1275182
>>1275183
>>1275185
>>1275194
Fuck OFF you faggots he literally just asked for ideas. Why do you all have such a stick up your asses
>>
>>1275284
No harm to throw out a few general things that you like/dislike so we can at least suggest things that might be of interest to you.

The question is slightly too vague to get a response at the mo.
>>
>>1275179
Go and live it up in Hong Kong
>>
>>1275179
Take your money and pay strange men to creampie your gf's rectum one after another.
>>
>>1275303
This
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.