[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had plans of moving to London, I'm bored out of my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nothere.jpg (156KB, 1200x550px) Image search: [Google]
nothere.jpg
156KB, 1200x550px
I had plans of moving to London, I'm bored out of my mind in the city where I live and I wanted to go somewhere new.

Since Brexit is happening I'll have to choose another European city. Which european city is the best choice to move if I want have fun and meet new people ? Berlin ? Hamburg ? Brussels ?
>>
>>1274744
where are you from? what are you interested in? why did you want london in the first place?
>>
london is crazy expencive. That would be one of the last places i would move to. just after whole germany and france
>>
>>1275125

Portugal.

I'm just really bored, most of my close friends left for jobs abroad and I'm pretty much here living just for my job that's not even that unique (IT), I don't have a gf either so I'm pretty much free to do what I want.

So I just want to go to somewhere new, and hopefully a lively place. The reason I chose London was because I have some of my close friends there and they always tell me how much of a blast London is, how they always meet tons of people and there's always something to do. Besides the language is english. But with Brexit that's off the table.

I've did Erasmus in Germany so I know I like the culture and country but it's hard to make friends with germans. Some germans told me that if I ever want to move there, someone like me would be better off in Berlin or Hamburg.
>>
>>1274744
Be glad that London is no longer an option.
I have a 2 year visa in the UK thats still active and i left after 3 months

What a fucking shithole
>>
>>1275214
this, i did the same thing. got a 2 year visa and regretted it like mad. fucking overrated shitheap
>>
>>1275214
>>1275249

What other european city would you recommend then ?
>>
>>1274744
Why would you move to London? Are you retarded?

t.Londoner
>>
>>1275285
not paris, its a copy paste.
why do you ask?
>>
>>1275201
Den Haag, Amsterdam, Utrecht
full of Portuguese, too
>>
>>1274744
Hamburg is full of Portugese desu
Brussels is a shithole and so is Berlin.
Berlin may also be on the verge of collapse, as it is financially standing on its lat legs. Its poor, dependent on other states to pay for it, corrupt and could easily collapse during the next bigger crisis.
>>
>>1275214
I've lived in London for three years now and don't have any plans to leave, get paid loads, plenty to do all the time, sounds like you were unemployable so left due to being poor and not being able to leave your house.

I've lived in a few countries in Europe, Berlin is good, Amsterdam, Copenhagen. All good cities to live.
>>
>>1274744
I've moved around the eu a bit. I liked the cities in france (not paris!) Alot, especially in the south. Northern italy and northern germany are both good too.
>>
Air is polluted
Water is shit
Most weekend outings are scams
Pay is good
Overcrowded
Cost of living is high and you'll get a shit place unless you are earning a six figure salary

Have been living in London for a bit. I would leave but I'm earning 3 times as much here. Don't bother.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.