[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an African American and want to go traveling through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_6731.jpg (84KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6731.jpg
84KB, 736x1104px
I'm an African American and want to go traveling through Europe. Are there thingsi should know traveling abroad as a black man? Countries to stay away from?
>>
avoid Eastern europe, anything behind the iron curtain
>>
>>1274199
We don't give a shit about your skin colour, just behave and mind your own business. You can go wherever you want in the EU, no problem.
>>
>>1274202
>iron curtain
It's not 1945 dude,
OP, Don't listen to this guy.

>>1274199
If you are actually an African-American and not shitposting, travel where ever you like. Just be respectful of where you are and don't act like an idiot.

Some parts of Polish rural areas are a bit xenophobic but it's to be expected, if you show that you're not going to be an ass then everything's fine.
>>
>>1274199
You will have no problem travelling anywhere in Europe. Lay your anxieties to rest.
>>
>>1274216
Op listen to this guy. It is Europe, not Ferguson.
>>
As the other guy said avoid Eastern Europe and you will be fine. Dress well to advertise that you aren't part of the local lower class blacks.
>>
>>1274199
A dude was just beat tp death by Serbs in Greece for taking a selfie with a white waitress, who I believe was Serbian, as well.
>>
File: Migrants Reuters03022017.jpg (81KB, 976x650px) Image search: [Google]
Migrants Reuters03022017.jpg
81KB, 976x650px
>>1274223
> A dude got beaten to death by drunk Serbs
Europe have 743 millions inhabs, faggot
Yes racist, homophobic and sexist crimes happens, even random aggression for free.
Even Serbia is safer than most parts of the USA, for both black and whites.
Real life is not /pol/tard's race wars fantasies, nobody here gives a flying fuck to the hue of your hide.
>>
>>1274237
>Europe have 743 millions inhabs
that number is not correct. please try again.
>>
Oh look, another insecure black guy.
>>
You're safer in Europe than Africa.
>>
No joke, the most cultured dudes I ever met in Germany were a bunch of good-ol Mississippi Negros who were traveling around the country. They told me about their time, and said they had no trouble at all except in the eastern parts, where bartenders kind of kept their eye on them to make sure they didn't steal. Ironically, one of the dudes was drinking some green Koolaid out of a stolen bar glass, so... take that for what you will
>>
>>1274261
this.
Be polite and humble, you'll have no pb
>>
>>1274261
I'm not from Africa
>>
>>1274199
stay away from the racist countries (eastern europe), or the highly SJW places like Hamburg, Germany, London, Scandanavia who hate Trump and what America stands for.
>>
>>1274275
Then call yourself American. You're not African.
>>
>>1274313
I'm of African descent so I'm an African-American. We have Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans, and even European-Americans over here.
>>
>>1274275
>African American
>Not from Africa
??????
>>
>>1274223
serbs, the bolivians of Europe.
>>
Just don't look like a refugee
They might offer you thousands of euros a month, all the get out of jail free cards you will ever need, and ignore you when you rape and steal.
>>
>>1274206
>We don't give a shit about your skin colour
This guy is right. Your kind are especially welcome in the UK, Germany, and Sweden.
>>
>>1274237
Apparently Tupac is still alive and well in Serbia.
>>
>>1274313
>>1274320
we actually care about our heritage here, really sorry if that offends your sensibilities
>>
>>1274199
stay out of Switzerland you fucking nigger
>>
>>1274199
nobody here care if you are black stop with your idiocy dumb american .
>>
>that OP pic
OP is a white guy trying to trigger people
>>
>>1274208
>>1274216
>hurr durr jus be a good boy
Kek works everytime. Have fun OP! I can't wait to hear about your vacation :)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40597239
>>
>>1274248
>"Figures for thepopulation ofEuropevary according to whichdefinitionof European boundaries is used. The population within the standard physical geographical boundaries was 740 million in 2010 according to the United Nations."
Why does this figure triggers you?
>inb4 145 gorillions rapefugees

>African-American
Strange thing you burgers constructed here... In Europe you're a citizen before anything esle. You're French or German whatever your origins, religions or skin colour because we consider the affiliation to the national community is able to transcend any other affiliation. Being from Africa or Asia don't matter because you're as much integrated as anyone else in the national political project.
Don't you think self-referencing yourself as African-American or Asian-American or meme-american is the reason non-white communities face so much institutional racism in the US?
>>
>>1274495
Whats wrong with Switzerland?
>>
>>1274583
>Don't you think self-referencing yourself as African-American or Asian-American or meme-american is the reason non-white communities face so much institutional racism in the US?

Nah man it's just good old fashioned human hate. Also alot Americans just have a hard-on for "muh heritage" but really that excuse is just a scapegoat to justify some racist bullshit. I dont want this thread to attract any more /pol/kiddies than it already did so I'll just leave it at that.
>>
>>1274543
This is an exception, not the rule.
>>
>>1274199
Europeans don't care about your skin color, but they still hate american tourists. Stay away from the tourist traps and ignore any advice you get from locals or other tourists.
>>
>>1274199
f.o. we're full
>>
>>1274199
Avoid eastern rural Germany. (Not that there is anything of worth to see there anyway)
>>
>>1275624
>the people who say "fuck off we're full" are usually from countries with an abundance of space
>>
>>1275772
or irrelevant countries for that matter
>>
>>1274494
What? I'm Cajun but you don't here me calling myself a Cajun American

fuck off you stupid piece of shit and use the correct names for shit, an African America is an American that was born in Africa. If you are born in America, you are American, that's it

Fucking dumbass, this is 2nd grade shit
>>
Hey man I'm not a racist or anything but can you please explain why you felt the need to use a shirtless nigger as the pic for this thread? I've been forced to look at this obsolete farm equipment every time I load up the trv catalog for the last few days now and it's becoming quite annoying.
>>
>>1275866
>What? I'm Cajun but you don't here me calling myself a Cajun American

It's because you're white.
>>
>>1275631
Do note that wrongthink is a right wing crime in this part of europe.
Antifas and their "new germans" friends are the only one to be weary of in germany.
>>
>>1275866
The only reason this is important to you is because you want to harass others. Fuck off.
>>
>>1275866
Alright hillbilly Joe calm down and get back to screwing your sister
>>
>>1275906
>implying his sister would let him anywhere near her.
He will have to rely on his dad for sexual gratification and you damn well know it.
>>
>>1274199
Stay out of my country (Croatia), we don't take kindly to you darkies here.
>>
>>1276238
>Implying anyone would want to go to Croatia
>>
>>1276255
I want to go to Croatia.
>>
>>1276255
Who wouldn't want to go to Croatia, its on of the best places in Europe
>>
>>1274199
Nice gay pic.
>>
>>1276238
I'm Asian, can I come?

I don't even want to steal your jobs/women or commit any crimes, I just want to snap some photos and leave some money in your economy.
>>
Don't go East of Germany
>>
>>1276403
Then go...west?
>and I'll tell myself I'm over you
>because I'm the king of wishful thinking
>>
>>1276284
Thanks.
>>
>>1276238
Friendly reminder that Croatian women unironically love black men

t. my experiences there
>>
>>1276422
Welp looks like I'm heading to Croatia.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 400x380px
>>1275884
Not white, have you ever seen a cajun?

>>1275906
Wow! A inbred joke about a southerner! It's rare to see that type of original comedy! www.reddit.com, you should try this place out, perfect for memers like you XD

>>1275901
It's not harassment, he isn't African
>>
>>1275908
www.reddit.com
>>
>>1274199
Black Brit here who travels through eastern Europe

Even the most backwards pro-communism villages and countries will be less racist that the USA.

Nothing will happen if you're not a dick and respect their culture, language and don't chimp out like oh so many African Americans love to.

pls stop making me look bad
>>
File: 1496946837955.jpg (149KB, 788x949px) Image search: [Google]
1496946837955.jpg
149KB, 788x949px
>>1274494
>we actually care about our heritage here
>africa
>heritage

Hahahahahaha
>>
>>1274199
it's anecdotal, i know, but i've been to rural eastern hungary about 6 times and in the two or three months i must have spend there, including many towns and cities, i saw exactly two black men. no women and not counting gypsies, who can get pretty dark. neither men was being lynched or otherwise assaulted at the time. you'd stand out, is my point i guess. although, why you would want to go to rural east hungary i don't know.
>>
>>1276466
>implying I use plebbit
I think you've gone too far now.
>>
>>1274543
Did you idiot read the full news?

"Police have reportedly ruled out racism or nationalism as a motive for the attack."
>>
>>1276590
This.
Also, do not act or look like a gypsy or you will definitely have a bad time. No one likes gypsies.
>>
>>1276660
>overusing a severely overused "insult" and not coming up with anything original
Idk man, you are a textbook definition Redditor

Go back to crying about how Donald Trump will ruin the country and bring us into World War III and kill every nonwhite person on earth
>>
Nobody cares, except for some old farts in the woods of eastern Europe, but i guess rednecks in America do that, too.
>>
>>1276697
But I voted for Trump anon, and I'm pleased with his time in office.
>>
>>1276689
>No one likes gypsies.
I like gypsies.
>>
File: Unknown-25.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-25.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
>>1276772

Lol, why? What the fuck? xD!
>>
>>1274404
lol I understood this reference

Also for OP.

If by happen chance you are an African American, here's some advice from a former Europoor.

Unless you are in London or Swedish cuckistan, leave the "swag" at JFK.

Because my fellow Americans here and all the white suburban Euro's have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

Travel anywhere outside a major tourist spot and you better humble yourself quick because there is no shortage of poor village and towns kids who only know what it means to be poor and live a shitty life who will have no problem sticking a knife into your ribs.

And given the current climate of affairs in Europe with immigration, obviously don't get too cozy around your own peoples from the homeland because they are not too fond of Americans regardless of race.
>>
>>1274237
>Boat full of economic refugees/migrants
>No women
>No children
>All males of fighting/working age

Fuck them
>>
File: swamp-people.jpg (78KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
swamp-people.jpg
78KB, 600x400px
>>1276464
>Not white, have you ever seen a cajun?

This is what Google pulled up. Nigga you white.
>>
>>1274199
just keep the rape to a minimum and you should be fine wherever you go
>>
>>1274583
>Don't you think self-referencing yourself as African-American or Asian-American or meme-american is the reason non-white communities face so much institutional racism in the US?

so do you think America was less racist when they were just called niggers?
>>
>>1274494
Don't understand why Americans are so obsessed with heritage.
>>
>>1277472
Because we have no culture
>>
>>1274275
Well why don't you go back there then?
>>
>>1274199
Yeah, all of them, no county want a fucking nigger in them

Now fuck off this board
>>
>>1277472
Becuase we didn't try to exterminate a race, commit genocide, or take over the world

Also don't even try to use the south and blacks argument, we treated them good compared to how europe fucked with niggers
>>
>>1274202
>avoid Eastern europe, anything behind the iron curtain
Realize that any country where you try to rough it or low budget travel puts you more in contact with people of lower education. You know racism is linked to lower education, so a larger city is more educated and cosmopolitan, but you're not going to slum it in a city either. If you were an employee in that city, a professional job a college grad would be in, these are the businesses and neighborhoods you hang out in, higher income. It's common sense.
You will never ever be able to just be a free person doing what you want where you want because it's a "right" like that. Throwing caution the wind because of your rights is how people get in trouble.

Study a little more history, and realize black people in europe were immigrants where and due to what reasons...dutch colonies? northern african muslim colonies, french? who are they and what are they is going to be a clue as to where they more accepted. Was there black people going to russia? The black people in Israel are from where? jewish populations, okay, no problem with them, give them public assistance, help them escape persecution.
Use your head and don't travel on a public transportation to be extra safe. Plan for ubers or hotel drivers when you are unsure. Pay for a little tour for certain things, where you get that guide and bus driver out to protect you and their future interests.

Dress well. Looking right out of compton/rap video/athleisure is not going to help. Dress like a lawyer would for respect, which is how Europeans of class dress when going out. You'll see a huge difference how a woman is treated if she dresses like a prime minister's wife in a day dress and done hair, nice purse, versus a woman in jeans and a Tshirt. Everything changes, service in restaurants, favors from strangers, great cultural conversations, refusal of tips, personal invites, everything. Dress up.
>>
>>1277487
I'm not from there. Cant you read?
>>
>>1274199
Understand that european blacks will have none of your "we're opressed cuz slavery" shit and certainly none of "we wuz kangs n shit" either

other than that, welcome to remnants of a free society
>>
>>1274199
Dress classy and stay away from our white women and you'll have a great time
>>
>>1277687
Define "white."

Apparently you guys like to argue about whether certain European groups are considered white or not.
>Italians
>Spanish
>Portuguese
>Polish
>Irish
>Russians
>Greeks
>basically anything Mediterranean, Balkan, Slavic, Eastern and Central European
>>
>>1277691
Anyone not black or Arab or Asian.

You'll understand it once you start chatting up Svetlana and Yuri and his 13 cousins come to stab you with screwdrivers.
>>
>>1277687
Can't promise that.

Like I seriously cant, not baiting but white women love me. I dont get it.
>>
>>1277759
>Svetlana
>Caring about what some back water Russian shit hole cares about.

Their opinion doesn't matter since you should only be bothering them if you really want to pay for blonde pussy
>>
>>1277788
Nice dubs, but you should care about what they think if it means your life.

You can argue morality and modern thinking all you want but it's not going to get you anywhere when an Islamic militant is hell bent on chopping your head off, or an Eastern European gangster decides "Fuck that dude".

Common sense keeps you alive.
>>
>>1277691
No further south than Rome no further east than Moscow.

I think that's the rule. Maybe I got Rome wrong.
>>
>>1277873
>Sicilians not white
I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
>>
>>1274199

I think Greece would be a good destination, Modern Greece never had colonies in Africa or anywhere thus Aryanism, Darwinism and other scientific racism was never big there because they didn't need to justify colonialism. White countries pretend they evolved past that, but they haven't and just have the same views but attribute their superiority today to their economic system, political system, culture, and still conveniently that they made Blacks, Africa impoverished for centuries and still do. The weather is nice in Greece unlike shitty Northern Europe, everything is cheap for an American, thanks(or not thanks) to German-Europe foisting a debt crisis on Greece. I could easily get a massage in Greece for less than an hours wage, I cannot remember exactly but it was somewhere between 10-25 Euros only. It is hard to go anywhere in Greece and be more than 30 minutes away from a nice beach, etc.
>>
>>1277893
>>1277893
Greeks are racist my dude. Did you hear what happened recently? Though I did read somewhere that it was S*rbroaches that committed the crime
>>
>>1278060
It was, but Greeks are racist. As is everyone person on earth.

Ever met Africans? Or African Americans? Ever met Persians? Japs? Thai's? Brazilians? You can bet your ass everyone everywhere is fucking racist. Enough of this white guilt bologna.
>>
>>1274259
Oh look, another insecure overweight NEET.
>>
Slightly interested in this thread as a black guy myself.
@ OP, personally I kind of agree with >>1277523 about racism and education, I don't really have any desire to travel outside major cities in Europe, just out of curiosity where would you go out of the major cities?
>>
>>1274237
>hands already extended for gibsmedat
>ENTIRELY young men

Fuck jews for telling them they can come here whilst we still have homeless veterans and white families with no housing.
>>
>>1277472
It's really weird. For all the mockery we Argies get about >muh whiteness, nobody here walks around saying "I'm Italian-Argentine, German-Argentine, Japanese-Argentine, or whatever". We are all Argentines, no hyphens.

I've only seen Americans do this. And maybe French Canadians but at least they speak a different language so it's somewhat justified.
>>
>>1277542
>AFRICAN-american

you were at some point though
>>
>>1278430
>>1277472

American here. It doesn't really make any sense. But maybe I can explain a bit.

"African American" has always been toted around as the more PC term to use instead of "black", which is why it's used that way.

People often identify with their ethnic background instead of their nationality, as in if you ask someone "what are you/what's your nationality?" they will say Italian, Mexican, etc., even though they were born in the US, unless they're ultra-nationalist. For some reason, a lot of people here don't know the difference between nationality and ethnicity. I know, it's retarded.

Italians, followed by Polish and Irish, are some of the worst with this. (Ethnic Italians, Poles, and Irish, that is. They're still all americans.)

White passing latinx's like to bring up their heritage to make it seem like their opinions have some sort of weight in discussion of identity politics.

Like I said, I know it doesn't make any sense. I'm a mutt (Polish, Irish, Croatian, Scottish, Slovak, and German blood, as far as I know) so maybe that has something to do with why I don't understand it. But I've always thought it was weird the way that Americans identify themselves.
>>
>>1274199
actual Africans don't seem to like the term "African-American" and they don't like any variation of the n word even if you are black. So don't say "what up my nigga". They will think you are a moron at best. So just don't act like a TV stereotype of a black guy and avoid looking like you just got off of a crowded boat.
>>
Not really, the West Side of Europe doesn't give a shit, but the Eastern Side will only fawn at seeing a Black Person.

Just expect some people in Poland for example to want to be taking pictures with you maybe a little too frequently or something. Black People are very rarely seen in Former Eastern Bloc countries.
>>
File: 1497840600079.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497840600079.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>1274199
Nigga just fucking go, if you're going to be a bitch and pick up racist vibes from America with you on your trip don't fucking go you'll just feel terrible abroad.
>>
>>1275866
>Cajun
Were you born by the Lake son? Cuz if not I have some news for you.
>>
>>1274199
stay out of eastern Europe. Go to EU countries. When someone looks at you, always say "This is what you get." while glaring at them.
>>
>>1277893
Pure horse shit
Zimbabwe elected a black supremacist leader and the country turned to shit after forcing white people out of their country, now they're desperate for white people to help them.
Haiti killed all the French and now it's a shithole under black rule.
The Asian were smart enough to think white people are better than them and learned from it. That's why they got better.
>>
>>1276422
thanks for the info m8, gr8ly apr8ciated
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.