[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to london to take a test in september and was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I am going to london to take a test in september and was wondering what the cheapest way to get around is. The trains from Gatwick to central london are so expensive.
>>
>>1273828
maybe you should walk then

LMAO
>>
>>1273828
The Underground is certainly your best option, but Gatwick is quite a ways from London itself, so that particular ticket is more expensive, true.
>>
>>1273828
The cheapest is walking for sure.
Also the cheap people I know use the bus instead of the underground, cause you can transfer once and still only pay 1.50.
Do you go to the Open Uni or something totally different?
>>
>>1273828
Take the bus.
>>
File: ridemecockyoubeauty.jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
ridemecockyoubeauty.jpg
21KB, 300x400px
From Gatwick to London, use the bus. Either National Express or Megabus.

http://www.nationalexpress.com/
https://uk.megabus.com/

National Express is good for cheapish fairs and fastish service. It's going to be your best option if you want to go into London not spending too much money.

When you are in London, stick to the buses if you want the cheap option. £1.50. It's fair.

The tube, sometimes may be packed, but it's the best way to get around London.

You've got time to book now and get the better fares for National Express.

And welcome to London cunt!
>>
>>1273828
why does the train in pic looks like it's about to go thot patrollin?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.