[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $19,000USD Help me decide where to move for 4 months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I have $19,000USD

Help me decide where to move for 4 months. Like good nightlife, and cheap food/uber/rent.

Top 4 choices right now:
Russia
Philippines
Thailand
Colombia
>>
>>1272789
Go to Thailand, you can live off of $100 a month ezpz
>>
>>1272861
>implying
100$ is practically nothing and will not last you a month anywhere in the world. Not anywhere even halfway livable anyhow.
>>
>>1272789
For 19k you can live anywhere for 4 months. Do you want to absolutely maximize your money?
>>
Russia's nightlife is dope and has the cutest girls. Not into SE Asian girls so I'm biased.

It's not the cheapest out of the options but it's not terribly expensive either.
>>
>>1272866
This
>>
isn't Russia a big hassle to get a visa?
>>
If you're from Europe you can probably only stay in Russia 90 days. If you're American you can apply for 3 year visa, allows you to stay up to 184 days per year... I have one, it's great!

90 day visa to Thailand, you would have to do visa run part way through.

Columbia, not sure on visa , but as far as night life, probably best option on that front and cheap!

Do research, you need to get more informed on where you are legally allowed to live for how long. You will have serious problems overstaying a visa anywhere, don't get tossed in Gulag from FSB because your an idiot, Trumpo will leave you high and dry
>>
The Philippines is a pretty shitty place, plus they're having some domestic turmoil at the moment. ISIS affiliated groups have taken over some parts of the country. Think carefully about it before you go there because you might run into some trouble. It might not be safe.

A good place might be Eastern Europe like Hungary or Czech Republic. Beautiful women, good nightlife, great beer, and it's much cheaper than Western Europe.
>>
>>1273042
Hey m8, I am wondering about Visas. I'm American and plan on visiting Russia (Moscow mostly) for about 2 weeks next summer during the world cup. Where do I sign up for a visa?
I might stop by France first..I'm not sure yet
>>
>>1273138
From what I've read, Russia is going to relax visa restrictions during the World Cup. I'm American and I'm planning to go myself next year so I've read a lot about it.

From my understanding, you will have to show hotel reservations and a return ticket home in order to be admitted, but it only goes into effect during the WC.

If you overstay, you're fucked. They'll throw you in jail...so plan accordingly.
>>
>>1272789
Medellín or Belgrade
>>
Hungary is also a nice place if you're looking for cheap countries without the hassles of Eastern Europe. It's got decent nightlife and possibly the cheapest alcohol ( 7 USD for 1L of OK quality wine). It's a safe country as well and many people speak English.
>>
You can live anywhere in the world with 1'500 a month, including Tokyo, NYC or Zürich.

And I don't mean survive, I mean actually having your own room, seeing places and eat healthy.
>>
>>1272865
You can live fine in Venezuela with that if you manage to survive
>>
>>1273557

>1500 a month NYC

Funny joke
>>
>>1272789
Come to my house we'll have a party
>>
>>1274004

NYC native here. Its possible.
Sublet a room: $500-900/month
Unlimited Fare Metrocard: $126/month
Boom, your room and transportation is set. Now use the remaining $450-850 for food and entertainment.
>>
>>1273138
Im the anon you replied to, process was very easy.
>Submit application on Russian website,
>find location of nearest Visa ILS center to you.
>At the end of application chose box to send to your ILS instead of embassy.
>drive to ILS, pay them 300$ to alter dates and make it 3 year visa
>give them passport
>come back in a week and get it

France you can just go to and show up. We get 90 days stay out of every 180 consecutive....
>>
>>1272789
you could live a really decent life with $1000 over here (Colombia).
Amazing nightlife, cheap food, uber (we've got all types of uber like uber pool, uber x, uber black, uber angel, uber van, even uber eats I use it all the time. Rent would be like $400 in a middle class neighborhood
>>
>>1274111

oh boy, 850 bucks for food and entertainment in NYC might last 2 weeks, unless you're unimaginative
>>
>>1272789
Chiang mai Thailand,
You can get a room for 150$ a month + electric
Eat out 3 times a day for 5$
I stay over there every winter (4-6 months at a time)
In summer i go back home to make some money,
i been doing this for over 10 years
>>
>>1274940
Forget the Jews, Hitler should've fucking gassed the yuppies
>>
>>1272789
Romania. Food is cheap, beer is cheap, women are hot, there are beautiful beaches, mountains, Dracula's castle, Bucharest and interesting culture.

India, stay away from the tourist traps. Beautiful beaches, jungle, interesting cities. The poverty sucks, avoid the dirt poor areas.

Hungary. Many of the same reasons as Romania.

Brazil. Jungle, beaches, party cities, dollars go far. Everyone I know who's been there loved it.

Go here, get ideas.
http://naughtynomad.com/
>>
In medellin right now, it is pretty fucking great bro
>>
>>1275013
what do you do in the summers?
>>
>>1273980
I did specify anywhere halfway livable though.
>>
>>1274004
Found the flyover transplant
>>
>>1272789
Armenia
>>
>>1273535
Redpill me on Hungary / Budapest pleas.
>>
>>1275013
its to hot on winter?
>>
Mexico City is pretty fun
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.