[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to surprise the gf with a vacation in Europe in August.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Europe_location.png (553KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Europe_location.png
553KB, 1200x900px
I want to surprise the gf with a vacation in Europe in August.

I'd prefer some kind of beautiful nature scenery-ish vacation, and it has to be warm.

Any recommendations from places you've been in Europe?
>>
>>1272133
>warm
depends on what you see as warm but I guess you have to limit yourself to southern Europe
>beautiful nature
It depends on your preference. Spain can be a bit arid in its interior zones, if you however dig that I definitely recommend that. Italy of course is also amazing, regions like Umbria and Tuscany have great landscapes but it can be touristy around its highlights.
>>
The cities of Andalucia and Cadiz are great spots to visit with your sweetie, and there's some 7/10 nature to be seen.
Catalonia has 11/10 nature, also nice old towns to explore.
>>
>>1272133
It's summer so it will be almost everywhere warm to god damn fucking hot in europe.

We need more info, do you want nature near a city or something like rural nature?
Something more /out/ or a romantic hotel with a 10/10 view?
Beach or Mountains?
>>
>>1272369
Adding to what thins guy was saying, Montserrat near Barcelona is great.
>>
>>1272133
Research her family history and take her to where her family originally comes from. Only tell her that you researched it when you get there. Extra brownie points anon. It'll look like you give a shit.
>>
>>1272139

> southern Europe

It'll be fuckin' August. All of Europe will be warm.
>>
>>1272133

Could you specify what your daily budget will be? Please include how much you want to spend for accommodation into the amount. There is a lot of economic variation between countries. I've stayed/ate in Amsterdam for less than $45 (USD) per day but easily spend $150 per day in Zurich/Zug. Other places such as Prague are dirt, dirt cheap.
>>
>>1272133
Bulgaria

>cheap
>nature&scenery
>beach
>female-friendly
>>
>>1272664
He wants to surprise his girlfriend, not the ideal destination for that...
>>
>>1272728
Yeah, then go to Paris and get surprise buttsex for all I care.
>>
>>1272731
Still better then Bulgaria when travelling as a young couple.
>>
>>1272734
Yup.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4395310/Boyfriend-forced-watch-refugee-rapes-girlfriend.html

Go to Germany, OP.
>>
>>1272133
Lake of Ohrid, Macedonia.
>>
>>1273581
Seconding this, great spot.
>>
>>1272133
>europe
Don't go to that pretentious pozzed shithole man
Come to based New Zealand
>august
Up north is warm even in winter
>>
File: croatia-nature.jpg (130KB, 743x417px) Image search: [Google]
croatia-nature.jpg
130KB, 743x417px
I've never been but I assume Croatia will be pretty fucking hot in August. Also has stunning natural scenery
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.