[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My plane is touching down in Frankfurt, Germany in two days.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1496897069801.gif (773KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496897069801.gif
773KB, 200x150px
My plane is touching down in Frankfurt, Germany in two days. I have a week to do whatever I want and travel wherever from there with a buddy. Tell me some things I can't leave without doing or seeing. Open to all suggestions.
>>
Where are you from, what do you like, do you have a budget? Frankfurt has nothing of interest, so get out of there as soon as you can to the many nicer places nearby.
>>
>>1272020
Frankfurt is the first city that is no majority non-German so get out of there as quick as possible
>>
>>1272079
Back to /pol/, liar.
>>
>>1272085
http://www.fr.de/frankfurt/frankfurt-haelfte-der-frankfurter-hat-migrationshintergrund-a-1302935

Newborns are 70% non-German.
>>
>>1272087
This has nothing to do with the subject, you underaged virgin. Stay in /pol/.
>>
>>1272088
When I want to travel abroad, I want to see local culture, not a mixture of Arabs and Africans. Please continue browsing reddit my mulatto friend.
>>
>>1272020
Frankfurt itself is complete shit. Never really met someone, that didnt find the city incredibly boring.
I would just advise you to go to Bavaria desu.
Würzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Munich, etc.
Not really "party hard" but a culture and nature trip.

Alternatively: Mainz, Koblenz, Cologne and Rhein area.
First you see some castles. Then Cologne and the surrounding megalopolis with 14 million people.
In the area there is, apart from the dome, really absolutely nothing to see and the cities are poor and ugly and full of Arabs and Turks.
To combat this constant feeling of dread, the inhabitants have developed a coping mechanism of drinking and partying though.
Have fun. Just dont expect some really fancy stuff to visit between 7am and 7pm.
>>1272088
Less natives mean less local culture and a weaker connection to the nation/city.
And from my experience, from visiting cities like Brussels (gypsies) or Milan/Paris (Africans), etc., more foreigners also mean shittier cities in general.
>>
>>1272135
Thanks forte the well thought out reply.
How many of these types of questions end up discussing /pol/? I never lurk travel.
>>1272075
I'm american. I enjoy architecture, and museums. I don't mind a party, I'm down for maybe one tourist trap to get some steins for family.
One friend suggested seeing a concentration camp. Everyone else suggest neighboring countries.
>>
>>1272020
Plan your trip before buying the ticket.
I hope you have a shitty trip and will learn from it. Stupid
>>
>>1272169
That's not very nice. My on-the-fly (hah!) trips usually turn out well.
Also, I do have a plan, was just checking if there was going to be anything I hadn't thought to do put forth.
>>
>>1272179
You're an idiot for dismissing genuine advice as 'pol bait' or liars so, yeah I hope you have a shitty trip too.
>>
>>1272182
You misunderstood. I was actually thanking that guy and then asked how many people such as
>>1272085
>>1272087
>>1272088
Try to derail this sort of discussion
>>
>>1272169
...why would you plan before?

Sounds like the opposite of freedom.
>>
>>1272167
>Thanks forte the well thought out reply.
You could also go to Hamburg in the North if you get bored in Cologne. Just dont go to Bremen, its not worth it.
A lot to do, lots of partying and things to see.
I like the city but the people there are not my type to be completely honest.
If you like smaller cities with lots of architecture, nature and local culure, then go to Bavaria.
If you prefer bigger cities, take the route through Koblenz, Mainz, Cologne(, Hamburg)
Im not that well informed about the region though, so others may be more suited to give you more precise info.
>How many of these types of questions end up discussing /pol/? I never lurk travel.
Cant really tell. I go to /int/ or /pol/ when I want to talk about politics so I just automatically ignore most of the political posts here.
/trv/ is for travel after all.
>>1272169
Why would you do that?
Planning day by the day is incredibly liberating and pure freedom.
>>
Look up FKK Oase or Sharks. The best (only) things in Frankfurt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.