[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, I was in Frankfurt airport for my layover when approached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: faces.jpg (114KB, 580x857px) Image search: [Google]
faces.jpg
114KB, 580x857px
Hey /trv/,

I was in Frankfurt airport for my layover when approached by a woman at the luggage carrousels. She had purchased one too many carton of cigarettes at the duty-free store in Turkey, and would we mind carrying it through customs for her? We kindly told her to fuck off.

How close were we to being used as mules? I don't travel a lot so I don't know if asking strangers to help you circumvent custom law is a common occurrence at airports. Or was she almost certainly trying to smuggle something else?
>>
Seems suspicious... Could be the latter.
>>
>>1271587
The I carry x for you and y for me deals bought from inflight or arrival duty free are very common. But that shit is kinda suspicious.
>>
I thought the whole point of duty-free was so you can shop for things with little to no customs hassle.

You were right to tell her to fuck off though. Even if she wasn't a criminal, it's just really rude to foist one's personal problems onto someone else. It's not your problem that she bought too many cigarettes.
>>
Thanks guys, sounds like I made the right choice! :U
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.