[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /trv/ I'm an African American about to enlist in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

Hello /trv/

I'm an African American about to enlist in the US Air Force. I'm already planning on using my vacation time to travel to Europe, Asia and South America.

My goal for travel, is to get the "bro experience"... partying, hostels, back packing, meeting other travelers, hooking up, and even possibly sex tourism. & hopefully on the cheap.

My question is what countries on each continent should I think about going to? Where are people in general (or women) local or tourist most receptive to black travelers? Where should I not go if i'm black.

Also I would probably keep my military affiliation to myself while traveling. Is it silly of me to think people in certain places may look down on me for it? If its not, what places are not receptive to US military members?
>>
>>1270793
In most places the us army is seen as the tool of the devil, they would not beat you up or anything, but it won't make them like you any more

Most of european cities are pretty okay with black guys, but don't visit rural areas, esp in eastern europe

I would recommend brazil, france or indonesia. All of these are pretty cheap, have a lot to see and are racially diverse.

What ever you do, don't go to india or korea. I was once denied acces to a bar in korea because "no animals"
>>
>>1271038

(OP)

Youre entirely serious about India and Korea? Or are you dramatizing? Can you elaborate on tohr experiences with racism in these places?
>>
>>1271039
I am not joking! I went to both countries, inndia has a problem with mob violence, so if a black man does something wrong, a mob often attacks random people of colour. India is a very caste based society, and the darker you are, the lower your cast is supposedly

In korea, its the same in japan i assume, people see dark skin as a sign of barbarism. I am not kidding when i say that people stared at me, and some even made a comment like making monkey noises. You should be fine in seoul, but once you leave the big cities they act like 18th century southerners

They treated my white friends like semi gods, while i was seen as an animal. So no i would seriously not recommend it, really kills the mood

The worst that ever happend was when a group of people invites my white friends to a club, but "there are no blacks allowed"
Really fucked with my head for a few days
>>
>>1270793
I think more people will dislike you for being in the army and for wanting a "bro experience" more than for your race. As long as you're respectful of cultures and polite you should be fine. Yeah some countries are racist in rural areas but almost all rural areas in the world are xenophobic in one way another.
>>
>>1271038

Which European countries are the "coolest" with black guys? & where will speaking only English be the least inconvenient?

>>1271047

Sorry that you had to experience that. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>1271173
All the big west europeans cities are pretty fine with black guys (Paris/London/Berlin/Amsterdam...)
>>
>>1271173
I'm white but my black friend loved Korea and there's a niche of Korean girls that like black guys, or they're sluts fucking all the foreign dick. Had a funny realization with him, we were fucking the same girl but we were both single slayers so we were still cool about it. Either way you can find some qts man. Compared to being white in Korea it's different but my buddy stayed several years and seemed to enjoy it. It was Busan/Seoul though.

They love Chris Brown, Fetty Wap, Drake, Bruno Mars etc. They play them all the time in the pubs and clubs. Hip hop and rap is big.

They buy into all the stereotypes about American blacks so they can be bad and good.
>>
>>1271039
>>1271047

I lived in India for a couple years.

While I am white and can't speak from a black perspective, my impression is that most of the mob violence and antipathy is directed towards actual Africans. For instance, Nigerians have a reputation in New Delhi for dealing drugs and being quick to fight - from what I can gather, it's not an image which is entirely baseless, either.

However, I have met a handful of black travelers in India who didn't seem to have any issues.

One fellow who showed up to my hostel was traveling around for a rap-poetry slam and seemed to be having a great time in India. He was the sort of guy who was just intensely charismatic, and who you wanted to listen to, even if you thought what he was saying was complete and utter bullshit.

Once it's established that you're American, some stereotypes will linger but others will disappear (i.e., you're American, so now you're a rich black guy instead of a poor, obnoxious Nigerian).

But unless you're very handsome or particularly good with words, you likely won't be getting laid - it's more or less scandalous for an Indian woman to go out with a black guy, even if her family would be okay with an Asian or white (Indians are horrendously racist, but they won't likely talk shit to your face).
>>
>>1270793
>and even possibly sex tourism.
Degenerate.
>>
>>1271178

Good to know, thanks!

>>1271198

This peaks my interest, I could deal with some racism for easy Asian poon.

>>1271200

I'm convinced, no India for me, there's nothing I particularly want to do or see there, add in racism. It's a no go. I haven't heard of it being a party spot either.

>>1271235

Meh, know of anywhere where they fetishsize black men and I can get sex as easily and abundantly as if I were to pay for it?
>>
>>1270793
Black Marine here. Don't listen to these people. From experience, your military service is a plus, not a minus. Don't broadcast it or build your identity around it, that's just poor PERSEC, but don't hide the fact either. Being American is much more important factor than military, though.
>>
>>1271257
>Meh, know of anywhere where they fetishsize black men and I can get sex as easily and abundantly as if I were to pay for it?

Philippines, Japan (Okinawa and Tokyo) and Thailand. Colombia, Cuba, and Brazil. DR and Costa Rica I think is all pay for play, but cheap.
>>
>>1271259

Really? I've heard Filpino women fuck Americans easily and for free.

>>1271258

Please, do tell me more about your experiences and why you believe this.

I'm just debating hiding it or not. I personally wouldn't build my identity around it abroad or at home. Im enlisting at 24 with a bachelors, desu i'm slightly ashamed.
>>
>>1271262
>Really? I've heard Filipino women fuck Americans easily and for free.
Those first 6 places are where you don't have to pay, unless you want to, to include the Philippines.

>>1271262
>Please, do tell me more about your experiences and why you believe this.
>I'm just debating hiding it or not. I personally wouldn't build my identity around it abroad or at home. Im enlisting at 24 with a bachelors, desu i'm slightly ashamed.

I believe this because of the times my military ID, or my Official Passport has gotten me preferential treatment, out of bribes, or otherwise not fucked with.
>>
>>1271265

In which countries did you military affiliation benefit you ?
>>
>>1271039
Here's a guy travelling on a C90 across various countries:
http://www.c90adventures.co.uk/news/76-india
Look up the part where he talks about the tanker accident. The guy's white, but that didn't endear him to the locals; he still ended up dealing with an angry mob. Luckily they just shouted at him and pushed him, but didn't injure him.
Also, all his other comments on India paint the country in a rather unfavourable light too.
>>
>>1271259

Do these places actually have black men fetishes or is it easy for anyone or any American to get laid there?
>>
>>1270793
I think that black men fetishes are quite strong in eastern europe, mostly because we don't get to see many people of color here. Being American soldier could also get you a lot of women, i wouldn't hide that. We had polish-american military picnic like yesterday in Warsaw and girls were practically stalking american boys.
That being said, you should be at least somewhat attractive, in a good shape and have an outgoing personality for it to work.
As for the treatment, you shouldn't encounter any problems in bigger cities in terms of going to pubs or clubs, but some men could get verbally abusive sometimes, especially if they see you with white woman.
>>
>>1271690
In the American black community we are told that Eastern Europeans and Russians are very racist amd hate black people. The idea is being reinforced nkw due to coverage of the black guy who got beat to death ny Serbs in Greece
>>
>>1271729
Of course they're more racist than people from Western Europe, but it's more about some of them feeling superior and being insensitive than anything else. A lot of black people are here on a student exchange, there are many black tourists in big cities and they're just fine, the same goes for muslim people who are actually the ones that should be a little bit worried about racism in Eastern Europe in those days, but I have a lot of muslim friends and they've never encoutered any problems here. And they live and work here, not just visit some tourist hot spots which are always crowded with people from different cultures. The worst that could happen if you have a bad luck is bunch of teenage boys screaming something from the other side of the road and then runaway giggling, but even that is hard for me to imagine happening in the big city.
>>
>>1271752
>The worst that could happen if you have a bad luck is bunch of teenage boys screaming something from the other side of the road and then runaway giggling, but even that is hard for me to imagine happening in the big city.

Are you ignoring the fact that Serbs targeted a nigger and beat him to death. I think he was traveling with white women, though
>>
>>1271761
You do know that this kind of shit is happening also to white people, gay people, women, asian people, etc? There are degenerates all over the world, sometimes they'll target black person and sometimes they'll target someone else, it does not mean that the whole country is unsafe. There are far more racist hate crimes in US than in Europe, even in its eastern part, if you're not afraid of living there you shoudn't be afaid of visiting Europe.
>>
>>1271257

If you're looking for a party destination, then you definitely need to take India off your list.

Barring Goa in winter and a handful of upscale nightlife districts, South Asia isn't the place to party or find pussy.
>>
>>1271896

What countries would you say are party places?
>>
>>1271992

I don't know if it's safe to call any one country a 'party place.'

I'm not an extremely extroverted person, and I tend to stay away from raves and beach-side degeneracy.

Having said that, there are a handful of places I've either heard of or have visited that are equipped for parties and have raunchy reputations.

Bali and some of the beaches in Thailand are well-known party destinations for young travelers from Australia and across the world. Same goes for Brits in places like Ibiza, or Americans in Cancun for Spring Break.

IME, the best places for partying are big cities that have active and energetic nightlife propped up by tourists as well as locals. I love going out in big cities in Latin America, like Bogota or CDMX, because you have huge crowds of natives as well as venues which cater to tourists, too.

But I imagine parts of Thailand, Spain (Ibiza, Barcelona), etc, would suit folks who just want to party well. Good tourist infrastructure coupled with relative safety and lots of other gringos down to do the same sorts of things, day in and day out.
>>
>>1271257
nigga you sound like some pompus black kid that grew up in the suburbs. too autistic to get any girls at home so you have to go abroad just to get some, hoping being '''''black'''''' will be enough. Travel for the fun of it instead being so concerned if girls will fuck you or not.
>>
>>1272208
Fucking girls is half the fun you homo
>>
>>1272212
ofc it is but OP sounds like a fucking nerd and expects girls to be handed to him with no effort just by being dark skinned. id love to see the looks on girls faced when they expect to see a black guy like in rap videos / movies but this guy shows up talking like steve urkel.
>>
>>1270793

> 5 reasons black men must travel internationally

well now i'm curious
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.