[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm new to this board so hope this thread is ok. I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ship.jpg (139KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
139KB, 1080x720px
Hi, I'm new to this board so hope this thread is ok. I didn't see a cruise thread already.

I was considering going on a cruise. The idea of just relaxing for a few days and eating food, seeing entertainment and just sitting and watching the ocean seems appealing to me but looking for some input.

Any suggestions for what company to go with? I live in Alabama.

Is going on a cruise solo any good?

What locations would you recommend?

What sort of things can I expect I'll be doing on a cruise?

Any other experiences or advice would be great.
>>
>>1270662
Went on a cruise in the West Caribbean with a large group of family friends. Pretty shitty experience overall. All the excursions were enjoyable enough just because tropical islands are pretty nice places to chill. The stingray trip off the Cayman Islands was super cool. The cruise itself was a total bore. Zero connectivity to the outside world, couldn't taste the food because we were too busy socializing, the shows are garish, and the drinks aren't even free. It's entertaining only if you think boys in suits and middle-aged women in leotards are sexy or your first time on a boat.
>>
>>1270662
>The idea of just relaxing for a few days and eating food, seeing entertainment and just sitting and watching the ocean seems appealing to me but looking for some input.

This is fun for like the first day, then you realize you are just stuck on an overpriced smelly hotel with fatso's and kids running amuck while they try to jew you every way they can.

>Is going on a cruise solo any good?

Yeah, bunch of people on a boat drunk in the middle of the ocean. You can almost always get a fuck if you look decent.

>What locations would you recommend?

Only thing to do in South East US, go the touch and go to jamaca and back. Anything else is basically not worth it.

>What sort of things can I expect I'll be doing on a cruise?

Giant floating hotel, once you do a round of the boat that's all there is. Lots of people go on cruises now because mom and dad can do fuck all while the kids are basically impossible to lose and you can just leave them to the cruise staff.
>>
>>1270677
>>1270675
lol. Ok, thanks for the input. Feeling less like a good idea now but I'll look around. Might just end up using those funds to go somewhere north. The southeast is a shithole.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.