[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, lost a bet with my wife, have to take her to Vegas. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: download-2.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download-2.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
Hey, lost a bet with my wife, have to take her to Vegas. She wants to go to some nice places to eat, see a couple of shows. I want to have hot sex in nice hotel rooms and take her to a couple of dark bars to dance and play guess-where-my-hands-are-going.

So, advice on vegas for good places to eat, nice shows, and bars for dancing and semipublic groping?
>>
>>1270515
>So, advice on vegas for good places to eat, nice shows, and bars for dancing and semipublic groping?

Anywhere south of the venetian and north of Mandalay bay
>>
>>1270550
Shit advice. The Wynn is NORTH of the Venetian. Wynn/Encore have the best places to eat, the best show (Le Reve), and the best club in the city.
Also, the Wynn buffet is absolutely godlike. By far the best buffet I've ever been to.
>>
>>1270701
Seconded. Wynn/Encore is best.

t.former Wynn employee
>>
Was the bet that she wasn't a trashy whore?
>>
File: tmp_3262-1498778795922789615619.png (602KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3262-1498778795922789615619.png
602KB, 793x794px
>>1270905
Savage
>>
>>1270905
Son, don't talk about mom like that. you're grounded.
>>
File: IMG_20170425_170713.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170425_170713.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>nice hotel rooms and take her to a couple of dark bars

The best props on strip will be the Cosmo, Aria, Venetian/Palazzo and WynnCore. Skip the Bellagio, it's tired, overrated and overrun by Asian tourists.

Bars w/dancing - I'm not a club guy so can't help you there but the Dorsey at Venetian, Chandelier (upper levels) at Cosmo and especially Skyfall at Delano are may favorites. If you want a guaranteed panty-dropper view Skyfall is beyond words.
>>
>nice places to eat, see a couple of shows

Eat: STK at Cosmo, Carbone or GJV steakhouse at Aria, Gallagher's at NYNY, Stripsteak at MB. V/P has a ton of good food options.

Shows: Beatles LOVE at Mirage or MJ One at MB. Absinthe is also supposed to be great but I haven't seen it.
>>
File: eveyone stands.jpg (424KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
eveyone stands.jpg
424KB, 1300x867px
Stay away from the Cromwell. You have to pay to sit ANYWHERE in the pool area. $350 for seating privileges.

Mandalay bay is nice, but expensive. Big self parking lot, and a hike to get from lot to elevators.
I've also stayed at the Vdara, that one was nice and they have kitchens in the rrooms and a dinning table. Parking is easy- valet parking. Vdara is also expensive.
pic is the pool at cromwell.
>>
>>1270515
Didn't want to start a new thread but maybe I can ask here. I went to a topless strip club and had a really good time, but I wanna know if I got "lucky" for the first time or if this was typical:
>cover charge of $40, included two drinks
>dancer grabbed me through pants, rubbed and grinded on me
>let me kiss and suck on her nipples, grope her breasts and ass
>also kissed me on the lips twice
>gave me her real name and phone number
>gave her $70 (so lap dance of 60 plus 10, not sure if you're supposed to tip)
No idea if I got mostly ripped off, or if this is an average experience, or if this dancer let me go further than usual
>>
File: super-gonorrhea-ew-n.jpg (30KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
super-gonorrhea-ew-n.jpg
30KB, 720x540px
>>1272066
>let me kiss and suck on her nipples...
>also kissed me on the lips twice

You dun goffed. There are private dance rooms, where the girls do things to men with their bewbs and mouths.

by kissing the breast area and the lip kiss, you just kissed the cocks of a thousand men. Also that super clap.

t. strip club afficianado.
>>
>>1272152

Tell us some strip club stories.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.