[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay I fucked up My flight home is 28 days away and Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

Okay I fucked up

My flight home is 28 days away and Don't have enough money for the cheapest hostel even if it did have a vacancy.

I'm in London and need to survive 28 days. I've tried couch surf but they really only do one or 2 days.

I've been staying at an airport for 2 days but I'm worried they'll start recognising me and boot me out.

I was thinking of buying a tent and camping but I wouldn't know where to.

Anyone have a suggestion?
>>
>>1269191
>Use the money you have to move your flight date to the next available flight home

>Borrow the money to get back from someone at home and have them deposit it into your account then take the first option

>suck dick for money then take the first option
>>
>>1269191
I gotta ask, how did you get in this situation?
>>
>>1269191
How good are you at blowjobs?
>>
>>1269195
Already tried the first option. Not enough

>>1269196
Left the country I was in and my boss decided not to pay me for the last job.
>>
>>1269199
Damn man that's some shit. You could try a homeless shelter or maybe talk to your embassy. There's always busking and begging as well.
>>
>>1269201
I mean it's only 28 days, I can get enough to eat I'm just worried about sleeping and not being robbed AGAIN or worse. I was really just hoping a Brit knew a good place to "camp" in London or if they think I could get away with staying 28 days in Heathrow as long as I fucked off during the day.
>>
>>1269201
>talk to your embassy
This.
Embassies give loans to travelers in need.
If you can't get family or friends to send you some cash, it's your best option. Other than the blowjobs, at least.
>>
>>1269203
Do they charge interest? I'm already in huge debt is really prefer not to make it worse plus my credit is abhorrent and would it make it difficult for me to travel again or show up on my records some how? I'm Canadian if that matters. Family has no money, I'm literally from the middle of nowhere Canada and I'm the only one who made it out.
>>
1269205#
What part of Canada? I'm curious, and my guess is one of the eastern provinces?
>>
1269205 #
>>
>>1269206
There's no such thing as eastern Canada. That's Québec and pretend Canada.

I live in the North West, not the territories but just below.
>>
>>1269208
>>1269206

You gotta put two arrow ls in the front to link >>
>>
>>1269205 #
Also why are you taking a trip while you are largely in debt?
>>
>>1269212
I'd rather live life as a young man and oay it off as an old one than work as a young man and live as an old one.
>>
>>1269214
you can do that without burying yourself in debt to the point where you cannot lend money in an obvious emergency. protip- bring a lot more than you think you'll need when traveling. I would say at least double.

Of course this kind of told-you-so'ing isnt going to help OP now that's he is in this situation. Couchsurfing is an attractive option, London is a massive city and there has to be hosts willing to put you up for a week or so. I'm a pretty experienced host and I've had many surfers stay a week or more, its not uncommon. I would also do my best to conserve resources, that means no big ticket purchases like camping equipment. If you're at the point where you're sleeping at Heathrow (btw- they're gonna catch on pretty quickly, facial recognition software has probably already flagged you) you probably dont want to get yourself even closer to the ledge.

If shit really hits the fan and you're sleeping on the street you should definitely call your airline and beg them to move your flight free of charge. You can get this done over the phone but you'll need a supervisor on the line and you'll have to play your cards 100% right. If that fails head to the embassy and plead your case there.

Do not go homeless whatever you do. The odds of bad shit happening to you, from being robbed to dying, become astronomical when you forgo putting a roof over your head every night.
>>
>>1269191

I've never been to London, but I've been to much of Europe. I've also never been in this situation, but because I'm a lazy fucker who gets stoned a lot I would always bring a book with me, smoke up, and pass out for a couple of hours during the day in a cities park.

If you need to go homeless, do that. Sleep during the day, 8a.m-2p.m or whatever works for you, and do it in a nice, posh place. Under a tree, near a cafe.

At night, find some shitty spot to idle around. Also, try going to a hostel, ask speaking to a manager, expalin your situation, and ask for whatever is available. Tell them you'd even be happy if they call you in two weeks to let you for just two days.
>>
>>1269203
False. Embassies are not banks. They will not give you money. This is a stupid myth. At most they will help you contact someone back home who can WU you money.
>>
>>1269229
no, it's not false I recieved a 50euro help when I stepped into some shit in Madrid. It was free too, I didn't have to return it
>>
>>1269191
ok OP, firstly don't panic. living for no money is easily possible in the frugal land of europe.

I am a seasoned hitchhiker, never willing to pay a cent more than I truly have to. Here's what you can do:

-there are more hospitality sites than CS. Do you have a trustroots account?
Try it, it may be just the thing you need. I can invite you myself.

-I can tell you have never dumpster-dived. It's cool, I understand the reasons why people avoid it. But in your situation it seems a perfect option. Check the wiki pages, or just hit a couple of market dumpsters yourself. You won't get as dirty as you might think you will (well, unless you decide otherwise). The food is good there, they are obliged by law to throw it away, but it's not spoiled. Use this option and live in abundance for the next month

-still not the advice for you? start traveling. Leave one of the most expensive cities in eu, go to some nice, poor village. Find fruit trees along your way - there's plenty of food for you, I promise. Just forget that you have to eat a big chunk of meat or bread every day. It's not true.

In the countryside, you can even ask for some short term job. Maybe somebody needs their sink repaired? Fence painted? It happens all the time. They'll pay you well enough to buy some good food, you'll have something to do.

Guess that's it, OP. if you can travel outside of England it's even better. If you can't, there's plenty of opportunities all around you.

So chill out and good luck
>>
>>1269241
I've eaten food out of the trash, I've also eaten pigeons before but I'm scared London pigeons will be dangerous. The thing I'm most worried about it sleeping somewhere. Everywhere seems to be owned land and stuff. And I don't want to get stabbed or robbed harder in a city park.

And I don't have a trust roots account I don't know what that is.

>>1269221
I'll call the airline tomorrow and see what my options are, thanks.

Idk if Heathrow airport is as advanced as you think it is, there are people that are in there every day picking up people and what not. They can't keep track of thousands of people. I think it's more like if you're face is known for a crime it finds it on a database.
>>
>>1269262
dude, just get out of the city then. you'll find a lot of nobody's lands all around in the countryside. No robbing, no stabbing, no raping. Mostly because there are hardly any people around.

read about trustroots then. And about other hospitality sites. It's your job, I promise it can really help.
>>
>>1269191
OP you still here? Do you have money for food?
>>
Praying for you OP. You could also try searching for a nice christian church(some small protestant church, not a big one) and explain your situation. They might be able to help. And don't ignore this option if you're a christian, it doesn't matter if they're real christians they'll help those in need.
>>
OP what country are you trying to get home to?
>>
>>1269289
I think I read from all the replies that it was Canada?
>>
>>1269191
Use some of your money to go to the cheapest place you can find in Britain, get a hostel there, then go back to London for the flight, easy.

Alternatively get the train to France and do the same thing on the continent

Seriously, the reason you can't afford anything is because you're in LONDON, gtfo of there ASAP
>>
>>1269297

Hey OP, forget about these fgts telling you to look for food in the trash and sleep in the country fields

Go to /int/, look for the British /general/ (70% of the anon there are from London), and explain your situation in detail. You will find someone who can help you, it already happened in the past, and I used this same method once when I was in DEEP trouble in Spain and needed someone who could help me to speak with the police. Seriously, I know it may sound ridicoulos, but try this.

All the other advices would be fine, if you would have to stay in the UK for a couple of nights or even for a week, but living 28 days like a homeless bum in a foreign country is no joke.

Also call your embassy, your airline, and try to find as many couchsurfer hosts as you can.
>>
put documents and bank cards in a locker, claim asylum, get mad money bro.
>>
>>1269191
Listen up, OP. And listen good. You've only got one option.
You'll have to take some cock. One way or another. This is London, son. If you try and stay out and about by yourself too long, another hobo will find you. Another hobo will subdue you. Another hobo will raoe you.
That's option one. Option two: you come stay with me. Yes, I live in London. I have a flat that can fit two people. And you have a rectum that can fit my cock.
I'll be gentle, OP. No need to worry about that. I won't just jam it up your man-snatch like a horny 16 year old. I'll work it in nice and easy. You can be on top, to start. You can squat over my cock, let it work it's way in, control the depth and speed of penetration. Once we get you loosened up, once we get your backdoor open, we can start to think about pounding and ramming and thrusting, real ball-slapping-against-ass sort of stuff.
Let me know, OP
>>
There are people sleeping under bridges on Regent's Canal under Kentish Town Road, though I guess they're already full.
Just keep on couchsurfing. I don't think you've messaged me yet, I could have hosted you this past week. Keep on messaging people, you'll find someone.
>>
>>1269330
Don't listen to this guy, OP. A nice soft cojmuch might keep you comfortable, bit a nice stiff cock will keep you warm (internally, at least) and energized
>>
u guys are idiots. You realize that OP has an actual problem? Being a fag prostitute is not funny even as a joke.
>>
>>1269191
OP, RUN
>>
>>1269202
Brit here,

get a tent and walk to Parliement Hill. Find a good bush and live there for 28 days, you'll be fine camping anywhere in Greater London as well desu
Try and reach Watford Junction and camp in a field if you like
>>
>>1269316
You realise there are other towns in Britain than London, right?

It's not just London and a load of fields. Some of these towns are also not among the most expensive places in the world, either
>>
>>1269316
>I was in DEEP trouble in Spain and needed someone who could help me to speak with the police.

Story?
>>
>>1269316
>eating fine, asepticly paccked food so bad
>better feed off some other anons

dude, just because you don't like something doesn't mean the others have to as well
>>
Shit son.

I 'know' London fairly well... so maybe I can give you some tips? I don't know about food, but if you're camping either go >>1269338
or Ruislip Woods.
>>
is there no good samaritan anon in London who can just help him?
>>
My best advice would be going to a chirch and explain your situation. I did this in France and Switzerland already when I was in deep trouble finding a place to sleep
>>
File: Grace_Kelly_1956.jpg (77KB, 601x700px) Image search: [Google]
Grace_Kelly_1956.jpg
77KB, 601x700px
Seriously, nobody's suggested HelpX or wwoofing yet? Obvious, easy, rewarding solution.
HelpX.org
wwoof.org

pic for attention
>>
>>1269387
>is there no good samaritan anon in London who can just help him?
There should be. People are too cold hearted nowadays.>>1269391
>My best advice would be going to a chirch and explain your situation
This this this. Go to church. Christians will help.
>>
>>1269191
1 Find a subterrain parking (don't know how to say this properly, but you will surely get me) of some big super market chain.

2 make sure the supermarket at night hours (22:30 - 06am) is closed from customers and no employees working
(because they might use the emergency doors for 1 just fun and get you fucked who knows how 2 to actually take a shortcut, employees and security guards do this.

3 once the emergency exits are found (they can't be locked incase of emergency, duh) find cameras

4 if no camera/detector can spot you, then chances are you can stay

once again, do this only when all are about to leave work place and go home (stay awake until 00:00 atleast, just incase some security guard pass by)

enter through the elevator as a normal customer, don't enter by going down the ramp (unless it is late at night, and no vehicles are exiting the subterrain parking place, and be careful triggering lasers or movement detectors when you enter either inside the emergency stairs from the inside of the parking or when entering from the ramp for vehicles)

protip: if it is cold, forget peeing on the floor - NOT EVEN IN A BOTTLE. that triggered the smoke detector, because my pee was too hot for the cold enviroment, so smoke came out of my pee and bottle (I actually didnt see it)

I am talking of my own experience, worked for an entire week in malaga spain, no one found me until the last day in which I decided to pee in a bottle i had previously drank, and thank god it was the last morning there and was leaving home that coming night, I wouldn't like sleeping in the floor and risk it, in that city there seemed to be very bad muslims at night, but thats another story (its about muslims chasing me at 3am and I saw 1 homeless guy robbed and an eye all black/red) just a heads up, sleeping outside from safety is surely dangerous, it is not a myth, and more if you are alone (like I was) however it was only 7 days in a parking emergency doors which nobody used.

1/2
>>
>>1269439
2/2

I actually went with no money, to one of the most dangerous places/city of the country. filled with muslims and pieces of shits

I wanted to survive out in the street for 12 or 15 days cant remember

I went with 700€ in my pocket, my cellphone, x2 underwear in my bag, and traveled to a closer city (almeria) then back and stayed for 7 days straight

was scary, learnt alot, made friends with other homeless guys (you'd be surprised, there are not only hobos of 50+ years, there are healthy, young guys 18-30 sleeping rough)

Infact, the parking emergency doors, was an idea of one of them

I was actually sleeping in some other parking in which there is no emergency doors, I was sleeping in the stairs of the lowest floor, so I could diminish the chances of getting caught by clients (this was a public parking, not from a supermarket) so each night I would pray for someone forgetting one door open (because you need an NFC card to open them) out of the 4 entrances there were and the ramp was closed/vigilant

You will learn a lot by sleeping out (with money if possible) and socialize with other homeless guys, forget the ones that smoke/take drugs, with very high chance they are human waste, and that is why they are homeless

I learnt most are because they are not careful with their finances
Some because depression, or cant find a job because too old or phyiscally not possible (because they get rejected for not being able to move the right hand)

And ofcourse, you will maybe find very very kind lovely people, I actually found 2 girls. Unsurprisingly they were from an evangelical church

No matter how fake their religion could be, at least they were kind, and helped poor people (and more about this with 1 of them, but you wont believe it anwyay nor I think that follows to the topic)

>conclusion: try to learn as much of this awesome experience,dont be scared expose yourself 100% (hide your mantits tho) during the day, hide yourself 100% during the night

GL
>>
>>1269449
>No matter how fake their religion could be, at least they were kind, and helped poor people
It's not fake religion. Religion certainly is fake, but faith isn't. These kinds of christians are following Jesus by helping the poor and needy. If they're doing that in the name of Jesus then there must be something supernatural to Jesus.
>(its about muslims chasing me at 3am and I saw 1 homeless guy robbed and an eye all black/red)
Please post this story, I'm dying to hear it
>>
> (and more about this with 1 of them, but you wont believe it anwyay nor I think that follows to the topic

Are you fucking kidding me
Man I love this board so much
>>
>>1269191
How much money do you have?

Aside from couchsurfing you should look up a commune called Grow Heathrow. It's a hippyish commune kinda thing near the airport, they will help you with shelter and food if you volunteer. Seriously, this is your best bet.

http://www.transitionheathrow.com/grow-heathrow/
>>
>>1269516
We are currently only welcoming female, transport people, non binary and other gender queer people as new volunteers.

Q. Does this mean we aren’t accepting men?

A. Yes. But cis men are welcome to come to visit for a day, take part in our work days and come to our events.

For an explanation of why we feel this is necessary see here: http://www.transitionheathrow.com/2017/04/seeking-new-female-non-binary-trans-and-other-gender-queer-volunteers
>>
>>1269528
It's worth calling them at least. Explain your circumstances and offer to help out. Better than spending a month(!) in an airport.
>>
>>1269191
Fly to Poland/Latvia/Bulgaria for $50 return.
Hostel there costs about $5/day, less if you stay for a month.
Problem solved.
>>
>>1269449
wait a moment here
>700euro
then why the fuck would you ever need any other option to get your sleep than a hostel?
it's easily doable to buy plane tickets and 6 nights for this kind of cash. Fuck, even for half of it
>>
>>1269477
I often do things in the name of my gf or the group I belong to.
Nothing supernatural about them.

>>1269555
nah, it's not this cheap in poland. Double that at least
>>
>>1269577
Right now at booking.com you can find multiple places to sleep in Warsaw for 6.5$/day. And it's the capital, it would be much cheaper in other cities.
>>
>>1269528
Well, looks you're not going to dodge sucking dicks after all, one way or another.
>>
>>1269326
No body wants murder-rape
>>
>>1269528
Literally just claim you're a tranny
>>
>>1269592
>>1269614
>>1269705
This. The answer lies ahead of you - god speed my dick sucking online tranny-friend
>>
>>1269516
>>1269528
OP don't go there, it sounds like a fucking terrible place. A bunch of annoying, narcissistic and immature cunts
>>
>>1269528
>welcoming female, transport people, non binary and other gender queer people as new volunteers.

Faggot MAGA
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.