[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Europe for the first time in December, on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1482819974821.jpg (108KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1482819974821.jpg
108KB, 600x535px
I'm going to Europe for the first time in December, on a one way ticket to Amsterdam. I plan on spending a couple of weeks there, then going to Belgium where I'll meet my cousin before we go to his place in France. I have a bus ticket to Brugge.

if he asks for proof of onwards travel, will my bus ticket do? do they even ask for POT in the Netherlands? Is having a one way ticket a problem with customs?
>>
>>1269047
Without POT you won't even be able to check in to get on your plane. Think on your feet.
>>
>>1269074
that's why I'm asking if my bus ticket to Brugge will serve me as POT.
>>
>>1269076
brugge is still IN the schengen zone. cmon.
>>
>>1269047
Dont go to the Anne Frank house! Its a scam.

The diary is fake, you stand in line for 2 hours just to pay 8 euro to walk up some stairs see a small room with pictures from the holocaust walk past the cabinet see the small room where she supposildy stayed see some more shitty dead jew photos walk down stairs and thats it.

5 min max.

And now you can buy some delicious and overpriced food in the new and improved anne frank house restaurant, isnt that just fucking fun!

Dont forget to have white guilt now goyim and come back next year when we upped the price some more.
>>
File: 1426135752152.png (28KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1426135752152.png
28KB, 555x407px
I would recommend printing out a statement that proves you have enough money to fly home. Realistically nobody will ask you anything, but it's better to be prepared. I've heard of people getting turned around for not being able to prove such, although it's incredibly rare and may just be a cautionary spook for other travelers.
>>
File: 1477890065117.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1477890065117.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
Just don't go to Europe in December. It will be shit. Unless you can afford quality ski resorts. Then it will be good.

t. European
>>
>>1269122
Not sure about the fake diary part, but I can confirm it is a massive fucking scam and not worth it
>>
>>1269257
>It will be shit
B-but I like comfy winter weather and snow, plus there won't be as many obnoxious tourists as in summer.... right?
>>
>>1269257
>christmas markets
>aesthetic scenery
Lol faggot fuck off
>>
>>1269422
European winter (at least in the low countries) is is like upper Midwesten spring, just cold and wet and miserable. There will be fewer tourists though, and if you've got things to do that are indoors you'll be fine.

Don't expect a winter wonderland akin to Boston, Chicago or Minneapolis though.
>>
>>1269257
>>1269422
>>1269424
>>1269429
Lots of town are nicely decorated during december.

Winters are overall comfy but not as it used to be it turned to shit after the 90's in the netherlands. I used to ice skate on the canals in Amsterdam every winter. then after 98/99 fucking nothing.

So no snow and no ice.

I bet its those fucking jews and their weather changing devices.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.