[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVERY SINGLE TIME I use Priceline I specifically use Pool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
I use Priceline
I specifically use Pool and Free WiFi as my only search terms.
Every time i get one of the their "deals" one of the two is down for repairs.
Every time.
This was the last time I use them.
Anyone have a better option for a discount search engine?
>>
>>1267712
Kayak is good, but it depends where you are attempting to book. if you are booking in buttfuck no where good luck.
>>
>>1267712
I've stayed in hundreds of hotels in Florida for work and they're nearly always open. Try getting hotels where the weather is more conductive to swimming pools.

Also, just go to a fuckin public swimming pool.
>>
File: pool.jpg (33KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
33KB, 600x700px
Maybe the reason they're discounted is *because* the pool is closed.
>>
>>1267792
Then they need to say so before i fucking book that fucker
>>
>>1267740
>public swimming pool.
you mus be kidding
>>
>>1268041
If you're going to a *cheap* hotel, their pools aren't as good as the expensive hotels'. Hell, a lot of them are worse than public swimming pools.

Public swimming pools can be awesome. They often have larger pools, water slides, wave generators, and even a sauna/steam room.
>>
>>1268064
I never knowing stay in less than a three star hotel.
The problem is that Priceline has its own ideas of what a three star hotel are and they dont match up with google.
So you search 3 star and up , then choose what looks like a good deal in your area, then you find out it sucks only after you paid for it.
>>
>>1268041
We get threads about themeparks from time to time. Don't assume everyone's a cultural tourist on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>1268129
That's part of why I don't use those sites. Find a hotel that has what you want, deal direct. Or save a couple of buck but get what you pay for and enjoy the crap-shoot.
>>
Op here, just wanted everyone to know, im still angry
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.