[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What European city would I go to if I wanted to fuck and live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170627_022020_619.jpg (2MB, 3456x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_022020_619.jpg
2MB, 3456x4320px
What European city would I go to if I wanted to fuck and live cheaply? Also, do people really fuck in hostels?
>>
Also where I can speak English!
>>
>>1267617
Eww, that arm is not even muscular.
>>
Somewhere in eastern Europe. Belgrade, Tirana, Sarajevo.
>>
>>1267621
Lol this fucking guy expects to live in a city that's cheap and also speaks English

Tell you what, why don't you check out Prague or Kiev

>>1267859
These are the Balkans, not Eastern Europe, get it straight. I can definitely recommend this, but try Dubrovnik or Kotor instead, since more tourists = more usage of English. If you don't have business in those countries, then stay on the coastline
>>
Have the decency to fuck in the showers if you must fuck. Hostels are for tired people who have been traveling all day to get some sleep before they go traveling all day again the next day. No one thinks its cool or funny. Don't fuck in the dorms pls
>>
>>1267954
>>1267859
Not OP, but what if I'm from the Balkans, where should I go?
>>
>>1268516
Albania
>>
>>1268622
Ah, man. What about Bosnia? It's cheaper than Croatia, right? I would like to go to Serbia, but it's too expensive.
>>
The only problem with the Balkans is that the hottest girls there are 6/10 at best
>>
>>1268664
Same for thailand but people still go there
>>
>>1268664
Everyone who comes here says they are the best looking girls. I guess we're just used to them.
>>
>>1267954
The Balkans are in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>1268664

You must be joking. I fell in love every 10 seconds walking around in Serbia and Bosnia. Not a place to go if you want hookups though.
>>
What are the best places to go out in Zagreb?
>>
ljubljana
>>
I think you should go to some place in Latin America desu
If we talk about Europe, yeah, the east is the best option but forget the English thing. You'll have to learn a least some of the language
>>
Belize, the anglo caribbean, San Andrés in Colombia, the virgin islands, Puerto Rico
>>
>>1267617
fuck off we're full
>>
>>1268034
Fucking this. (Not that OP is gonna get laid anyways)
>>
>>1268034
Yeah. Even if you think no one could hear, we all know and its fucking hard to sleep.
>>
>>1268622
Albania seems hard to pull in. I had several repeat dates, though couldn't get them back at the house because of paranoia. Kind of conservative culture, unless you have a Mercedes and loads of cash.
>>
>>1267617
Barcelona because its pretty international so you can speak English with enough people and its cheap-ish. A few years ago Berlin would've been my recommendation but they've had so many rich immigrants fucking up rent prices they aren't friendly anymore.

Medellin, Colombia if you want actual cheap, English, and good times.

Yeah people fuck in dorm rooms, its gross and you think you won't do it either until you've had 6 drinks and you're making out with the cutest foreign girl with the cutest foreign accent and she starts grabbing your dick.

Stay away from party hostels and it prob won't happen in your room, but keep music and earphones nearby just in case.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.