[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/down time/woman-delays-flight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downtime/woman-delays-flight-throwing-coins-into-engine/vi-BBDnTzO?ocid

No wonder people hate Chinese tourists and think they're scum of the earth.
>>
>>1267528
There are shit tourists from every country, especially from countries that have recently come into wealth and don't have a few generations of travel experience. It's the same in developed countries with young travelers, people have to learn how to be a good mature traveler and often times do shitty things before they finally learn.

Having said that, Chinese bus tours have ruined at least 5 major world sites for me so far. The latest one was the Great Ocean Road. What was labeled as one of the most beautiful places in Australia turned out to be a tourist zoo where people shoved me to get their 1500th selfie stick photos.
>>
>be me
>in Hong Kong
>it's surprisingly diverse
>see Thais, Filipinos, Malaysians, Indians, Arabs, Africans, Koreans, Japanese, British, French, etc.
>not one problem with them
>Mainland tourists
>only ever have problems with them
I guess it's my own fault for going to China.

But then again, how is it that even though they're part of the same country, Hong Kongers and Macanese are still way better than mainland Chinese?
>>
>>1267528
While it is understandable that the economic boom led to rural peasants becoming rich and they haven't learned to adapt to the modern world quite well, it still is inexcusable to disregard other cultures and become a nuisance.
>>
>>1267684
European rule.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (11KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
11KB, 260x384px
>>1267528
>http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downtime/woman-delays-flight-throwing-coins-into-engine/vi-BBDnTzO?ocid
>msn
>>
>>1267684
>But then again, how is it that even though they're part of the same country, Hong Kongers and Macanese are still way better than mainland Chinese?
It's not that they absorbed English culture, it's that they absorbed what the English rulers SAID was English culture.

So, no chavs but they queue politely because that's what they think colonial English culture is. They're better behaved than actual English people.

It's not just English culture though, they're also Cantonese and old Cantonese culture is quite polite, they think of themselves as the source of Chinese civilisation and not without merit.

In the mainland, they preserved Cantonese culture during the cultural revolution and great leap forward because they've been resisting Mandarin speaking cultural imperialism since forever. Hong Kong never had that threat in the first place, so there are still old Chinese gentlemen taking their birds to the teahouse and keeping crickets in their study while they study the classics.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.