[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning a trip to UK, York with my girl. I live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: sc_14334141803959_917881_03.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sc_14334141803959_917881_03.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
I'm planning a trip to UK, York with my girl.
I live in 99.99% white countryside so I've hardly ever seen a nigger and I fear being enriched as the plague.

Is York good? How is the local "fauna"? Besides that, any /trv/eller has any story to share regarding the historical and naturalistic attractions or any suggestion? Is it hot late august?
>>
>>1267430
>I live in 99.99% white countryside so I've hardly ever seen a nigger and I fear being enriched as the plague.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>1267434
You say that, but as a finn i'd personally not travel to nor London nor Paris nor Germany atm.
>>
>>1267442
Then you're a fuckwit
>>
>>1267430
>>1267442
Best you stay in Finland then, I´d rather have a 100 of the friends I made in Africa here than one person like you
>>
>>1267442
Good, that means I'll never have your ugly personality around me.
>>
>>1267430

Yes the north is basically white land except for Manchester and a bit of Newcastle and Glasgow
>>
>>1267442
>>1267430

you have to go back, anon
>>
buy a one way ticket to /pol/
>>
>>1267600
>>1267590
>>1267569
>>1267490
>>1267462
>>1267434
And again all of the rebbit retards fell for the weakest of weak bait. and again they felt so insecure they had to reply, didn't use sage and bumped the thread to the top.
If you bump a shitty thread to the top you win right?

I can already smell the next fully retarded meta thread from you cry babies.
>hurr durr le pol posting leleleleleIe is ebil and we have to ban everything, like what about closing the board and just have 4 generals?

This OP didn't even put in any effort at all. To explain it in words you morons might understand:
he took a fucking dump on /trv/ and you mentally challenged rebbitors decided to take a bath in his shit and smear it all across the board while throwing a tantrum like a 4 year old.

I say it again: You can't earn upboats or virtue signal points for showing it those ebil nazis here so don't bump fucking shit.
>>
>>1267430
york is alright, very busy I'd recommend seeing the towns/attractions around it if you wanna escape the darkys
>>
>>1267667

It's a slow board, let us have some fun
>>
>>1267667
Kys
>>
What sort of shit is wrong in your life that you're afraid of even seeing somebody of another race?
>>
>>1267442
>>1267434
seriously, visit places and you'll learn things. don't fall for /pol/ memes. i almost did, but then found out that paris and london are glorious places still
>>
>>1267922
He doesn't want to be blown up by sub-humans
>>
>>1267442
What a fucking loser
>>
>>1267667
i feel like you are the person most affected by this thread
>>
I'd avoid London definitely it's full of Africans and Pakis. York should be fine for the most part... consider visiting Durham aswell
>>
>>1267434
Yeah, diversity makes for much better living environment. Just look at the success stories of brussels, malmö, london, rotherham, paris, marseille and many many more. That being said they usually infest "ghettoes" and you can travel in paris and london without feeling you are in a third world country. Atleast that's how I felt in london, can't say much about paris though if some japanese people literally go into shock there I would not have my hopes up if I ever found myself there.
>>1270109
If you stay downtown it's fine. East and south london are shitholes though.
>>
>>1267922
You don't have to be afraid of non-whites, just know that you can't be too relaxed around blacks/arabs/pakis etc and that they can turn dangerous when in packs. Many of them are decent people but the percentage of them that are more or less animals is many times higher than it is for whites. Especially if they are in europe since their fuck whitey is encouraged by the regressives (the police in rotherham told tween rape victims to fuck off since reporting it would reflect badly the pakistani community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjrIvxz8SU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzQxGs5vEJE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4
>>
>>1270610
>>1270606

Kys

>>1270109
Londoner here, some good immigrants, some bad immigrants. No need to hate them all though, stop spreading shit about my city you fucking retard
>>
>>1270660
Okay Ahmed
>>
>>1267430
York is a small city, dont remember many minorities. Mainly just in the form of tourists... Big cities and some towns all have their fair share of negros etc. What are you afraid of? Feral muslim rape gangs throwing it up your woman? Get a grip lad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.