[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Thailand. I'm headed there with my gf in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

File: Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png (603B, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
603B, 255x170px
Redpill me on Thailand. I'm headed there with my gf in a few hours. Anything to specifically avoid or watch out for?
>>
>>1267353
Forgot to mention that we'll be in Bangkok and Pattaya
>>
>>1267354
>taking your girlfriend to Pattaya

Are you TRYING to get her to hate all men?
>>
>>1267354
>bangkok and pattaya

I hope you are both into loud obnoxious party towns populated entirely by drunk tourists and prostitutes. I mean unless you stray from bangkok after 48 hours like you should.
Don't pay more for shit than you need to, of course sometimes you can't get a deal or just don't have the patience for it but know how much you're being ripped off by. Don't pay double for shit.
Don't trust the taxi guy to name you anything near a fair price, nor should you expect him to use a meter.
Don't go to a pingpong show. Grab a private room for you and the GF, the shared cost wont be much more than a trashy hostel and you won't have to worry about the trashpackers screwing her as you sleep.
>>
>>1267355
What do you mean?
>>
>>1267357
Yeah, unfortunately we only have 3 days. We're headed there from South Korea and she has to be back at work next week. I wanted to go somewhere less touristy but it was hard enough to get her to decide on this trip. What is a pingpong show?
>>
>>1267360
>what is a pingpong show?
Just continue to not know as long as you can.
>>
>>1267360
Need any recs on where to stay specifically? Any plans?
>>
>>1267357
That's the part I don't get about, people want to stay near the tourist areas so that they'll be more "comfortable", but that's exactly where all the most uncomfortable shit happens.
>>
>>1267353
Take her to a ping-pong show, immediately after touch down.
>>
>>1267362
We already decided where we're staying, I was mostly wondering about safety stuff. I'm assuming my adderall prescription is illegal so I didn't bring it. Better to have a small withdrawal than rot in a Thai prison
>>
Thailand is very well covered by guides, you could try reading one
>>
>>1267359
Pattaya is the #1 town in Thailand for whoring, it's full of dirty old cunts and questionable age prostitutes. Apart from the beach I'll doubt she will be impressed
>>
>>1267353

Always be polite, the Thais are a very proud people and you are in their country. This shouldn't be difficult because they tend to be extremely friendly and hospitable too.
Their King recently died so be sensitive of that.

Learn how to say 'hello', 'thank you', 'sorry' etc. You will immediately go up in the estimations of the locals.

Thai food is God-tier. Tom yum soup, somtam, just about every pork dish they serve - all worth trying.

I've never been to Pattaya but I've been told it's not great, I'd listen to the other anons on this one.
These party areas are really only good for single males - not couples.
Try Chiang Mai, Hua Hin or Koh Samui.

Leo is a better beer than Singha and Singha is better than Chang.
>>
>>1267391
>questionable age prostitutes
Lol, they are all milfs. You won't find many under 25. The beach in Pattaya is about the worst in Thailand
>>
>>1267359
kek
>>
Traffic sucks big time in Bangkok. Get a hotel within walking distance of a rail station. If I went back I would stay somewhere near a station off Sukhumvit.

Download Grab Taxi (the Uber of Thailand) for fairly priced taxi rides. Most taxis and tuk tuks outside of Grab Taxis are eager to rip off tourists. By rip off I mean they won't use a meter and typically might charge $10 for what would be a $3 ride.
>>
>>1267389
OK jackass, which guide?
>>
>>1267432
This ^
You won't see 50 year olds walking around with 14year old girls...
I found it hard to find girls in the 20-25 age range... They are there tho.
>>
>>1267506

could you be more of an entitled lazy cunt?
>>
>>1267353
>redpill me on ___

I'd rather you just kys posthaste
>>
>>1267526
I've been spending too much time on /his
>>
>>1267518
Seriously? Is this a general thing in Thailand and SEA?

:/
>>
>>1267383
Safty hm, look poor.
No, seriously, have hotel-shuttle organised and dont wear your money too obviously. Scooter-pickpockets might be something but never seen.
>>
>>1267550
Well you see many 60 year olds with like 25/30 year olds.
>>
>>1267383
You totally could have brought your adderall tbqh. Just toss it in an aspirin bottle.
>>
>>1267353
Pros:
Food is amazing
everything is cheap-ish

cons :
EVERYONE is trying to rip off tourists (even at government buildings (i.e. the airport)
Once they rip you off, don't argue or call the cops, they black mail everyone else.
You could get killed or arrested over something small.

This better be bait. No one this naive should go to Thailand. when they do, they end up raped and killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKfdI9T36sI
>>
>>1267432
The only prosti experience I had was sort of a bait and switch. The woman who serviced me was probably near 40, I'm 27. I was not amused. Stayed inside and watched TV the next few days.

I hear the beach is too dirty to swim, I was depressed after that encounter so I didn't go and can't say for sure. Rent a jet ski.
>>
Which would you guys recommend in the north? Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai? I'm iffy about Chiang Rai it seems the major attraction there is the longneck tribe and I don't care to see that or support what is essentially a human zoo. Is there anything else there?
>>
>>1267935
>This better be bait. No one this naive should go to Thailand. when they do, they end up raped and killed.

I went to Thailand 4 times on my own(not as backpacker but as a sex tourist). I went to dark alleys at 3 am to fuck tight asses of ladyboys lit as fuck, I danced in discos with freelancer prostitutes covered with tattoos. I had a ladyboy threatening to kill me after she declared love. I had guys proposing me drugs while police stood 4 meters away.

I am here and I am alive.
And I am going back again. These ladyboys won't fuck themselves.
>>
>>1267380
>>1267361
OP here: we went to a ping pong show. Honestly, it was way more impressive than it was sexual. Almost like a circus or a magic show. Now we're staying at the Lebua Hotel in Bangkok because my carbon footprint wasn't quite big enough
>>
Yeah, taking your girl to Pattaya is probably not the best idea...

Sure, there's other fund stuff to do there, it's just tough to stay away from the red-light places because they are everywhere. As a guy, you'll probably quietly resent your gf for being with you, and she'll probably get bitchy for being around so much easy competition.

Outside of the big tourist spots in Bangkok and Pattaya, you really don't have to worry about safety much, it's pretty fucking safe. When you're in the thick of the tourists, just be extra vigilant and don't do stupid stuff and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1268249
Eat at the restaurant at Lebua and also have a drink at the rooftop bar.
>>
>>1267965
Chiang Rai is pretty much just the Black House and the White Temple. Never even heard of the long neck people there. Nice place, but Chiang Mai is where everyone flocks to, for good reason. Plenty to do, good food, lots of options. 80% of people will say it's their favorite place in Thailand.
>>
>>1268307
I thought Chiang Mai was the most boring place in Thailand. Full of faggy western "digital nomads" too
>>
>>1267353
Thailand is full of the grossest white people you'll ever meet. From the old pedophiles to the 19 year old spoiled college girls wearing pajamas as normal clothes to the 25 year old virgins coming with a pocket full of dollars and a head full of dreams and a back covered in scabies, pretty much 90% of the white people in Thailand are pure garbage.

It's about as exotic as going to Miami at this point.
>>
>>1267986
You are a hero
>>
>>1267518
I saw tons of them in Bangkok. Went to one place where they were all 18-20... and looked much younger.
>>
File: lb.jpg (13KB, 247x251px) Image search: [Google]
lb.jpg
13KB, 247x251px
>>1267986
>These ladyboys won't fuck themselves.
Actually some of them will.
>>
>>1267353

Lots of fucking scams,. Tuk2 scams, jetski scams, minivan scams. Even your old roadside auntie will try to scam you. Thailand is getting closer to Vietnam now.
>>
>>1267359
>>1267360
Wtf how are you even alive

You sound like the most clueless person ever, no offense.

If you have the time and you want to be going to a beach, go to Phuket or one of the islands down south. Least you will have a proper time there with a gf, as opposed to going to pattaya.
>>
File: apart.jpg (74KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
apart.jpg
74KB, 500x376px
>>1267353
>>
>>1267965
I'm one of the 80% it really is great. it's so much better than bangkok too. You would not regret going there
>>
>>1267389
Snooty cunt
>>
I've been twice to Thailand.

2 recommendations for anyone interested:
-go to Pai. Visit the Canyon
-FUCKING GO TO KOH LANTA: VISIT THE DIAMOND CAVE.

2 of my favourite places on Earth.

Also, renting a bike and going to visit various nature spots is amazing. In Chiang Mai especially, pretty chill.

Last time I went to Thailand, I:
-had a motorbike accident
-had a streetfight with a ping pong show "promoter"
-had my pocket money stolen by a ladyboy

Fond memories were created there.
>>
>>1268747
This. The white tourists you'll see in Thailand are fucking vile.
>Overweight gross old sugardaddies with their womanlet teen asian "girlfriend"
>Trashy obnoxious bros and hos in the beach towns
>Spoiled ass college girls who try real hard to pass off as hippy-bohemians travelers and who all wear the same fucking baggy yoga pants with elephants they got ripped off for
>Same spoiled college kids who try to make it look like they're on some kind of deep spiritual journey when they see a Buddha shrine and then take selfies and piss off the locals by climbing or stepping on said shrines and then just laugh it off and say to each other "YOLO LOL"
>>
>>1267391
Oh yeah like they have clean beaches in Pattaya. She wouldn't be impressed at all. Better go to Hua Hin or Bangsaen if you need something not far from BKK.
>>
>>1269186
I've been to Thailand 3 times and really love the country but I've never understood the hype around Pai canyon. Sure it's alright for a little day trip but I can't see myself bothering to go back there. Did I miss something?
>>
lel dickgirls
>>
how does the money work in thailand?

am i exchanging my dollarydoos at the airport??
>>
Going to SEA next year, was just wondering is if better to just buy a moped or rent one? And what's the approximate price for both?
>>
>>1267986
Thank you, dear sir.
>>
>>1269676
>Spoiled ass college girls who try real hard to pass off as hippy-bohemians travelers and who all wear the same fucking baggy yoga pants with elephants they got ripped off for

As a Cambodian, I see this shit all the time and it confuses me. Why do they all buy the elephant pants?
>>
>>1270097
I guess some places vibes' are hit or miss depending on the person... and also the people you're with. I loved it, went there witha cool group i met a few days before, watched the sunset and felt really adventurous climbing the hardest "peaks" there, at one point my flip flops broke and I had to go barefoot on a tricky part where I could fall and literally die... I loved it

>>1269186
btw i fucked up it's called emerald cave not diamond cave. it's a must-go
>>
I'm going to Thailand at the end of the month. My flight is to Bangkok but I only booked hostels for a few days because I'm still trying to decide my itinerary. Any suggestions? I have a friend in Bangkok who I was thinking of hanging out with for about a week before going north to Chiang Mai.

I was also considering going across a border, probably to Laos or Myannmar. What do you think about that idea?
>>
>>1267935
>most ex-cons become monks
>monks rob, rape, and kills tourist

jfc, I had no idea they were capable of such shit
>>
>>1267935
You must never travel and live in an all white down somewhere in middle america?
>>
>>1267354
I'm going next week and have prepared a Google doc of things to do. If you haven't already planned it all I'm happy to share it
>>
>>1272591

Hey, do you mind sharing it ?

I will go one month there from 24 august .

I already planned to stay one week at Bangkok, stay with some friend, then going up in backpack mode, in Chiang Mai / Rai for a while, then going south, phuket or some good looking islands
>>
>>1272719
Here you go:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19QQ_AHBGMZnf4duhqqp37aloiR3LY8x--NjOESwXGcs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>1273017
Not >>1272719 but thank you! I'm arriving in Bangkok 27th July.
>>
File: liz.jpg (430KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
liz.jpg
430KB, 1600x960px
>>1273017
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/19QQ_AHBGMZnf4duhqqp37aloiR3LY8x--NjOESwXGcs/edit?usp=sharing

PingPong show was depressing as fuck and the 100baht drink suddenly became 300baht. Simply started calling tourism police and the price reverted to 100baht lel.

Also re: the temples and shopping, you can get to many of your stops on the ferry that goes down the river. It's 150baht iirc for an all day hop on hop off pass (although it only goes til like 6pm) and the ride itself is a cool way to see some of the city.

Would also add Lumpini park if you're into that sort of thing, a fairly typical "central park", but the fuckhuge lizards walking around everywhere really make it worth seeing. Pic related.
>>
>>1273099
Thank you! Will do, that looks really cool. Saw something similar in Singapore the size of a fucking dog.
>>
>>1267986

Take me please, legitimately, I have $200k to blow.
>>
>>1272027
My guess is it's the top yoga pants on Amazon.
>>
>>1272027
>>1273997
I thought it was just because they're sold at loads of market stalls and girls use them to cover their legs to get into temples. Then it caught on from there.
>>
>>1274132
It's more a reference to Beatnik/Hippie style from the 60's/70's
A lot of them was interested in buddhist/hindu spirituality and crashed in Kathmandu with this kind of pants.
>>
what about Bali? Currently playing with the thought of visiting it.
I'm a 19 yo guy who never travelled by myself before.
>>
>>1268859
elaborate
>>
>>1274790
Bali is expensive but is a very open part of Indonesia. If you want easy pussy, thats where to go because a lot of the Christian girls go to bali on vacation to get away from their muslim neighbors and prudish behavior.
>>
>>1267938
This also happened to me.
>>
File: 20160503_161930.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160503_161930.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Go trekking in Prapadaeng which is really just a giant green space in the middle of Bangkok. Very nice place but bring a large, sturdy stick because there are packs of feral dogs on the island which I've heard from locals can be quite vicious
>>
>>1268859
top fucking kek!
>>
>>1275276
Just had a look and will definitely do this on rental bikes. Are there many feral dogs in Thailand? I saw lots in Bali and they started calling them.
>>
>>1273963
Lmao 200k could buy you an entire sex slave trade ring.
>>
File: FT.png (567KB, 980x859px) Image search: [Google]
FT.png
567KB, 980x859px
Between pic related and their drone laws, Thailand is looking less and less worth the hassle of getting into.
>>
>>1276886
why arrive with less than that?
>>
File: giphy.gif (434KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
434KB, 500x375px
anybody knows some good techno or drum and bass in Milano this weekend? or anything that is not this bougie club style that Milano is known for?
>>
>>1277041
waaay to stoned
>>
File: 20160503_163206.jpg (7MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160503_163206.jpg
7MB, 5312x2988px
>>1275626

Sorry for the late reply but there's at least two packs running around the island. There's one really large one that seems to hang around the temple and another one that runs around in the jungle. It can be very disconcerting to be surrounded by jungle hearing dogs bark and run around through the undergrowth, trust me. You won't see them most of the time either.

The network of boardwalks that take you through the jungle are in various states of (dis)repair so don't be surprised if you have to double back. I do recommend biking.

Have another picture
>>
File: images-23.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-23.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>1267986
A REAL HUMAN BEAN
>>
Don't leave Pattaya without seeing the Tiffany's show.

Then you know, immediately after that, get your girl the fuck out of Pattaya.
>>
>>1276891
what's a good amount to bring if planning on staying in a hotel over a hostel for a week? thinking $1500 to $2000 when including flights
>>
You'll be mostly fine, just travel by car if you're using a vehicle, watch for your belongings in tight areas, and most of all, don't post anything mocking the government, especially the king. That's 15 years in prison thanks to a 100 year old French Law.
>>
>>1267986
All those memories lost, like tears in the rain
>>
>>1267360
>What is a pingpong show?

They're a lot of fun. You go into this dark little venue where the bar staff start shoving drinks at you faster than you can possibly handle them, and of course they're all watered down to the point of uselessness -- sort of homeopathic alcohol -- and they snatch away the still-full glasses and put them on your bill. Meanwhile, an aging prostitute is shoving ping-pong balls up her twat and squirting them out at people in the crowd. That's the highlight of it, they also have other things like pussy dart blowgun, pussy banana, pussy razor blades, pussy inspection, and so on. Then when you get too grossed out and start to leave, the bar staff hits you with a US$2,000 bill and if you don't pay it they call the cops to arrest you until you cough up that plus a hefty bribe. Best entertainment in Thailand!
>>
>>1267938
>Rent a jet ski.
You can't be fucking serious, that is the #1 tourist scam there.

1. see jetski rental
2. get asshole Thai to rent it to you
3. he demands your passport as security deposit
4. you take out the crappy beat-up jetski
5. surf the waves amidst the sewage from the Pattaya resorts that dump directly into the ocean
6. bring back jetski
7. asshole tells you you scratched it, demands cost of new jetski
8. you tell him to fuck off
9. he calls the cops, who are in on the scam and haul you off to jail until you cough up the cash
10. you eventually leave after paying for a brand-new jetski and vow never to set foot in Thailand ever again
>>
>>1270857
>exchanging my dollarydoos at the airport??
No, you'll get better rates in Bangkok, either at the major banks or at the tourist exchange places. The airport has terrible rates; if you have to, just exchange enough to make it into town and then do the rest there.
>>
>>1275375
Splain pl0x? Is this ladyboy famous for a stuffing-his-own-dick-in-his-own-asshole show or something?
>>
>>1279930
>Not knowing the jetski mafia on a personal level drinking all day with them while they scam filthy ruskis and you drink for free off it and take the skis out anytime you want.

Ask for Dani, drives the biggest fuck off brand new hilux on 24's runs the scene he's also in Rebels MC. Say you know tall Matty from Australia. Enjoy your good times and thank me later.
>>
>>1280000
Yeah man i'll make 100% sure to do that
>ask for dani
>tell him i know matty
>get the shit beaten out of me for god knows why
sounds like a plan
>>
>>1280000

q u a d s c o n f i r m
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.