[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here managed to get on Trustroots? Pretty good site,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: xhlv6j79kspfxvwz2be5.jpg (176KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
xhlv6j79kspfxvwz2be5.jpg
176KB, 1400x900px
Anyone here managed to get on Trustroots?

Pretty good site, aye?

Little hack to get an invite:
>Register with email
>Copy paste invitation code
>Use invitation code and send it to 5 throwaway emails using any old shit Google turns up with
>Wait a 3/4 days
>....
>WELCOME TO TRUSTROOTS
>>
noice, thanks OP

but is it worth it? How is the website, does it have a decent amount of users or it's a desert?
>>
File: TRUSTS.png (462KB, 1258x854px) Image search: [Google]
TRUSTS.png
462KB, 1258x854px
>>1267091
As you can see in pic related, there's quite a lot of activity in central Europe. The trend stretches up until the middle east. There's tons of people active in Turkey which is surprising.
Asia and Australia are a bit lonely with 6 blobs of about 10-15 people here and there. Same with South America and parts of the US.

I'd say if you're traveling EU, East Coast US and North Africa to definitely sign up and participate.

It's a nice little site tbqh and simple to navigate and find who ever it is you're looking for. Lots of hosts too
>>
>>1267082
OP what do you mean send the link to 5 throwaway emails? like do i have to own these emails and use them to register with the link another 5 accounts?
>>
>>1267091
definitely worth it if you like the ideology of the site (so mostly hitchhiking and just liking your life)
it's not a dating site, like couchsurfing is.
>>1267094
Turkey isn't surprising at all.
those guys will try to fuck every single human, regardles of their initial number of orfices. They hope they'll get lucky this way.
But as I said above, this site is not really good for this purpose
>>
>>1267111
>it's not a dating site, like couchsurfing is.

Stop this meme.
>>
>>1267110
You own your own email, which you will use to register onto the site with.
The throwaways are for registering with your REAL email's referral link with. Do this 5 times and then wait a few days for invitation.

I want to get more folks on this site so do give it a go, it definitely works as a back door.
>>
>>1267135
it's not a meme
I had to give up on cs, as people were simply not up for the initial purpose of the site anymore
>>
>>1267137
>I want to get more folks on this site so do give it a go,
ffs, if you want him, why don't you send him the invitation yourself?
>>
>>1267139
I don't want 4chan knowing who I am

Just follow the rules in the OP, it takes 10 mins to do. My fucking Dog can do it
>>
>>1267111
>it's not a dating site, like couchsurfing is.

>hurrr durrr you young, attractive and sexually active people, you stop having sex right this instant!
>>
>>1267444
I just want to be hosted by people. I don't want all the women fearing I'll rape them. I don't want guys, who won't host anybody who isn't hot.
I consider it going against the main idea of the site.

If they want to date, they have my blessing. But ffs, they are supposed to host and be hosted independently of fucking
>>
File: 1473571502680.jpg (145KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
1473571502680.jpg
145KB, 600x429px
>>1267450
>i just want free shit
>i cannot converse and have not interacted with a member of the opposite sex
>i want things again

>it's okay to do what they want to do
>not really tho

My fucking god you should off yourself immediately.
>>
>>1267705
hosting people is the main idea of the site
but yes, it's a problem with me that I like it
It's also a terrible problem, that I wish to reciprocrate and host people, huh?

you fucking can't read
>>
>>1268449
>hosting people is the main idea of the site

And I'm doing that, just somehow the girls like me. My reading's fine, your writing ability is shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.