[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going on a roadtrip soon with my friend who has never been to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-06-19 - 00.22.38 .png (860KB, 1167x905px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-19 - 00.22.38 .png
860KB, 1167x905px
Going on a roadtrip soon with my friend who has never been to the west coast. How does this route look?
>>
>>1263588
my buddy enjoyed Couer d'Alene when he had to live there for work

any reason you're completely skipping cities, even tiny ones that you'll be right on top of like Spokane, Eugene and Salem?
>>
local here; sounds best route. most scenic
>>
>>1263588
It may fuck up the loop, aspect but if you're talking about west coast culture, at least hit up either Seattle or Portland. If you talking about the literal west coast then this route is perfect. Of course its tourist season, so find a place to stash your car if you do go to Seattle (dont know about Portland though. Probably the same). Traffic is so fucked that you'd get to the point of suicidal rage. Also the fuckers cant drive in that city, so keep that in mind.
>>
Worth the detour to Calgary if you've never been, especially if there's something going on.
>>
>>1263594
>>1263598
We're going for more natural/scenic stuff rather than cities during this trip.
>>
>>1263594
>>1263898
spokane is a shithole
>>
>>1263588
FYI just watch your speed on the 101 as you hit those little towns on the coast. Cops like to hide out just as limit hits 35 and ding you. It's probably the only economic activity in some of those towns. Just be careful!

Port Angeles and the Puget Sound are very pretty. The coast is lovely. Have fun.
>>
File: pout.jpg (50KB, 493x546px)
pout.jpg
50KB, 493x546px
Absolutely awful

No Seattle
No Portland
No Eugene or Salem or Olympia
No Redwoods, San Fran, or Big Sur
Canada Fluff

These are the issues
>>
>>1263696
dont believe him, i just gave my world travelling the tour of the city and he was very unimpressed (he didn't say so I could tell, but they loved banff)
>>
>>1263934
see
>>1263898

lrn2read
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.