[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fuck off, we're full I see this attitude on here a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>Fuck off, we're full

I see this attitude on here a lot. So I wonder: what are some places that *want* newcomers?
>>
Scotland
>>
North Korea
>>
>>1263313
Dodge City actually does take kindly to newcomers, so there's no need to "Get outta Dodge" there are some 'cities' in KS that will actually pay you to live there, but I'm not sure if it is one of them.
>>
South Africa if you're white
>>
The US government pays everybody who lives in Alaska to stay there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Permanent_Fund
>>
>>1263328
Expand on this? South Africa nature and landscapes are fantastic, I've seen the cape city area. It doesn't seem dangerous at all either in most rich little towns, and the economy is good enough ot have a good standard of living.
Is it easy to move there?
>>
>>1263328
kek
>>
>>1263353
You're going to get lynched, he's trolling.
>>
Pretty much any area that doesnt have a large tourism industry. People are proud when someone visits.
>>
>>1263412
When I was a teenager, I visited Beulah, North Dakota (grandparents). There was so little happening there that the local newspaper sent someone to interview me and take my picture.
>>
>>1263353
South Africa is only habitable because of White people, which are decreasing in number year on year.
>>
>>1263313
>>Fuck off, we're full
>>I see this attitude on here a lot. So I wonder: what are some places that *want* newcomers?

Depends on the place and who you are/where you are from.

If you speak Spanish conversationally and are white, Uruguay and Argentina are pretty welcoming.
>>
>>1263313

You see that attitude a lot because you're on a Mongolian shitposting website.

In the dozens of countries I've visited, I can count the number of bad experiences I've had due directly to me being a tourist on the fingers of one hand.
>>
OP here. I meant to live, not visit
>>
>>1263313
sweden, germany, uk, france
its just that you have to be dark enough
>>
>>1263437
for real? I'm a pasty white Yank, but I grew up speaking Spanish in the house and I'm clearing 50k right now even if I leave the States
>>
>>1263326
>that will actually pay you to live there, but I'm not sure if it is one of them.
i have never heard of this
>>
>>1265011
>for real?
The 'whites' feel threatened by the growing brown population (from Bolivia mostly) and dindus (from Brasil) which they feel is changing the culture of the country negatively. It's more complicated than that but basically they welcome white immigrants, because they want to keep the numbers. Also they fetishize 'real' white people to some degree in south america generally anyway, because they are insecure about not being white enough themselves.

>and I'm clearing 50k right now even if I leave the States
If you can make 50k american remotely you will live a comfortable life in either Argentina or Uruguay. That's a very high salary compared to most people.
>>
>>1263419
Thats funny in a sad way
>>
>>1263313
You see that attitude a lot because nobody likes you. Just be more likable, stupid.
>>
>>1263313
The world is not 4chan and immigration policies are rarely made on cartoon imageboards. The Australians (and other insecure xenophobic manchildren) who post that meme don't speak for their governments, believe it or not.

Most countries that a deeply hostile to tourists and immigrants are rarely hostile because they're full. The very nationalist Eastern European countries have shrinking populations. Some countries, like South Africa as one anon was joking about, just have incredibly complicated and time-consuming immigration laws, but totally welcome tourists (it's 10% of the SA economy).

If you're actually serious about moving somewhere, you will be smart enough not to waste your time trolling here.
>>
File: darien gaps closed3.jpg (163KB, 744x597px) Image search: [Google]
darien gaps closed3.jpg
163KB, 744x597px
>>1263313
>>Fuck off, we're full

It's a meme response, don't take it personally.

However, it should be pointed out that the Gap is, in fact, closed.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.