[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has your nationality or race ever actually worked against you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 11

Has your nationality or race ever actually worked against you while traveling? I've been thinking about it recently and I have never experienced any harm due to being a white American yet people keep telling me that certain countries "hate Americans."

Pic is Russia, a country a lot of people have told me not to go to because they dislike Americans.
>>
>>1262617
Ever noticed how anglo americans and white russians can look pretty damn similar though? Also, I've never heard Russians dislike americans..hrm. Governments don't like each other of course, but most people I meet abroad have followed american media, fashion, film and the dream their whole lives and find you interesting for a few moments at least, if you act cool and polite.

Have you tested your theory elsewhere? I am a white american female, tall, blonde, light eyes. I find my race a disadvantage in the Bahamas if you're trying to avoid tourist crime, you simply can't blend in and you're a target if you aren't smart and think you can do anything you damn well please, because you can't. But, I know this. Mexico? Can't blend in, either. So that adds some expense anywhere you don't want to be targeted, that's all. There are places I would never go alone, like Turkey or would never consider going at all, like Egypt, some places in Africa.
>>
>>1262617
Why are some many people pussies about traveling?
Oh, Russians hate Americas (yes, but less than Italians or French), I won't go!
Oh, NK is loosing it again, I won't go to SK then!
Is it safe to go UK now, I've heard about some terrorists on the news?
ISIS in Philippines, wouldn't go!
Mideast scary countries list: Turkey, Egypt, Jordan.

And it seems like 99% of such posters are from US. Of all countries...

t. Jew who traveled most of Muslim countries.
>>
>>1262617
I've seen an American couple denied from a run of the mill club in Berlin, they seemed normal and they were dressed nicely. That's the only time I've ever seen something like that happen though. I think as long as you're not obnoxious you're fine to go wherever.

Another option is to lie and say you're Canadian. I'm a native Canadian girl and people abroad treat me nicely because of the dumb "haha nice guy" stereotype.
>>
>>1262617
As a German some older people in countries like France, Belgium, Poland and Russia have been hostile here and there. It's just a thing you got to live with. Younger people are always nice though. Although, one time in England some teenagers yelled Nazi at me. I think we are truly the most hated. I wonder why.
>>
I would just lie and say I'm Canadian if asked. I used to live just across Lake Ontario from Toronto, so it might as well be Canada.
>>
>>1262617
>Pic is Russia, a country a lot of people have told me not to go to because they dislike Americans.
That's retarded. There are plenty of reasons to skip Russia (it's a pretty shitty place in general) but people not liking you because you're American isn't one of them. Young people will all be at least somewhat exposed to US media and culture. Old people never speak English in Russia, but it's just because they don't know how, it's not an intentionally malicious thing like in France.

>>1262707
>I think we are truly the most hated. I wonder why.
Because Germans act borderline socially autistic and are some of the most arrogant people on the planet when travelling abroad.
>in hostel, anywhere
>most nationalities chatting happily with each other
>burgers are being loud but cordial
>bongs are drunk
>Italians are dancing

>german group sitting alone, nervously glancing around
>muttering to themselves "why is everyone smiling?" "omg why is a stranger talking to me" "I'm not on script anymore, what do I do with my hands?!"
>>
>>1262769
Fucking this. Germans are just perceived as not being capable of having fun. Of course, there's a reason for this.
>>
>>1262769
And here I thought I was just autistic. But I guess it's just because I don't like to talk the Untermenschen.
>>
>>1262774
What is that reason?
>>
Being Canadian has fucked me for 'reciprocity fees' in Africa and Latin America several times.

Somehow Europeans never get hit with these, only Canadians/Americans/Australians/Brits varying by country.
>>
>>1262617
The only time I had a negative reaction in Russia to being American was when two bums heard me talking english on the phone. I gave them some cigarettes and they fucked off. Other than that, I spent an entire year there with no negative reactions.
>>
>>1262617
>>1262617
Not at all, I'm Mexican and I think it's probably the best nationality to travel around as (excluding visa issues and Americans in the USA). People tend to not know jack shit about Mexico except for Looney Tunes cartoons, Tequila, Sombreros, Mariachi and such. So for the most part people have very good disposition to me.

Furthermore, as I have white ancestry, I'm not full blown brown but I'm not full blown white either. As such, I can pretty much blend into any country that isn't primarily Asian or Black.
>>
>>1262815
>'reciprocity fees'
What?
>>
>>1262617
You don't even deserve experiencing Russia with that attitude
>>
>>1262680
I think it's that the type of people who fear travel correlate with the same people who watch a lot of T.V. and don't do much. They fear everything because of the news and then will watch shows like Locked Up Abroad and live in a perpetual state of fear. Just what I have seen though.

>>1262810
I don't have that attitude, I was just wondering if there is any legitimacy to that attitude.
>>
>>1262886
They charge a fee based on what it would cost their citizens to apply for a visa to your country.

Colombia has them just for Canadians. Bolivia has just for Americans iirc. Argentina and Brazil charge them to all Anglos I think.
>>
Being English in Scotland
>>
>>1262617
as a german traveling in russia i got a lot of ww2 talks. the first thing the average russian man will say when they find out you're german is "we won". otherwise most people (except the frequent drunks) were very friendly though and though they always want to talk about the war they don't really hold your nationality against you personally. one time a guy on the bus asked us "i love merkel?" and then "i love putin?" in german but that was about it with discussions about contemporary politics.
as an american i expect you'll get some comments but nobody will seriously express any hate and after they let off some steam they'll be very friendly and interested in (drinking with) you. younger people will also be a lot more open than older generations.
>>
>>1263018
As a Finn traveling in Russia, I did also get some war comments, but obviously not of the "we won" type. I actually thought they would be more hostile to us because of the war, but actually they were quite polite in the end. I guess the people there these days do know what actually happened and don't believe the "hurr Finland attacked us and we did it in self-defense" meme anymore.
>>
>>1262617
Only once, when I was in Guadeloupe
The island still belongs to France and there's a big past of slavery there so as a white French it wasn't always a warm welcome. Most of the population is black, ans even though not everyone reacted badly to me there were some issues. People at the market shouting "racist" when they offered me to taste fruit and I wouldn't buy afterwards, guys following me on the street and other spitting as I walked by while mumbling their local words for "cracker"
But overall it was alright, I rarely felt unsafe, and also met great people.

Otherwise I'm always amazed at Americans who are afraid of going to regular places because they've heard people hate them, what the fuck guys there are millions of people in most countries do you seriously think we've been brainwashed to attack you ? Young people here can't stop eating fucking McDonald and listening to crap American rappers, their biggest dream is going to NYC and they all wished they were American because "everything is lame in Europe lol". I'm exagerating of course but not much, the average person here is buying into the "Americans are the good guys" propaganda so you are fine.
>>
>>1262617

I'm Irish and able to speak English, I really rolled well in that. I cannot count the number of times I've been in places in Europe that this happend:

>fucking english
>no man, I'm Irish
>earlanda?! I love the earlanda!!

seriously, free gargle and everythin'
>>
>>1263018
>when they find out you're german is "we won"
Damn, Germans can't get away from the "2 world wars, 1 world cup" bullshit even in Russia.

>>1262617
A steady stream of "gringo" and "wero" comments in Mexico
Nepalis spitting on the ground as you walk by
>>
Another white yank here, worse still: hard to hide that I'm .mil

I haven't experienced any problems, but generally haven't been a total stereotypical dumbass. When I have, it's been while well dressed and attempting to be polite and not insanely loud, while having grown up speaking Spanish and taken a shit load of German classes.

What goes around comes around, who knew? or maybe I didn't perceive shit that wasn't there because I don't have a chip on my shoulder.

>blog time: recently in a friend's town, just tooling around, a couple dudes started hard corps fucking with ... basically everyone in sight, but homing in on me. we were all shitty drunk, and while the claimed to be Germans, my buddy says a fuckton of Eastern European immigrants work shit jobs there. were they doing the same thing as Americans claiming to be Canadians?
>>
>>1262617

I've never had any serious issues relating to race.

I lived in India and had a few rude comments passed by way by local men, often in regards to me being with brown women. For instance, when I was in Delhi with my ex-girlfriend, a crowd of drunk young men started hollering, "Hey foreigner, why are you taking our women? Aren't white girls good enough?"

Another guy came up to me on the Metro when I was going with a female friend to pick up her degree from a university. He started being a total dick and ranting on in Hindi about how "fucking white foreigners" to a guy in another seat, who was kind of laughing and looking incredibly awkward at the same time.

That's about the worst of it, though.

For nationality, I had a drunk French fucker in a hostel start trying to quiz me about world geography and politics, because he thought all Americans were ignorant sacks of shit. Meanwhile, his friend was aggravating an Indian-Australian girl, trying to get her to sleep with him by saying stuff like, "I know you're a fucking whore, fucking slut," blah blah.

She wound up crying and checking out of the hostel early, and the rest of the French guys were apologizing to everyone for the next hour for their retarded-ass friend.

Some people are just dicks.
>>
>>1263237
Gringo and wero aren't derogatory terms in Mexico, gringo started that way 150+ years ago but now it's merely a synonym to "american".
>>
>>1262617
I'm in Mexico right now and all thr Mexicans have been very friendly to me as an American. An Australian woman sperged out about America on one of my tours tho lol
>>
Only with another traveler.
>Be Bavarian
>Get called a nazi by some American milk face
>Get told how my country is shit because its not progressive and hinders German development
>Get told how I want to shoot innocent children
>Tell the person to fuck himself
>Stop talking to said person
Thats about it. Almost go into a fight later with him because of someone of his friends attacked me, but that wasnt really connected to my nationality.
>>1262810
The young people really dont care.
The whole >muh nazism thing was enforced for so long and so thoroughly, that the young just switched off and stopped caring completely. When I was in school years ago, my class had to visit a concentration camp. Turned into a holocoust joke competition. After the fifth nazi movie, the twentieth school project about "why nazis were bad and so are you" we just couldnt connect with any of these dead people anymore.
Not nice what happened to the jews, but the people just cant care anymore.
>>
File: 61EeHNWPqFL.jpg (78KB, 800x1206px) Image search: [Google]
61EeHNWPqFL.jpg
78KB, 800x1206px
>>1263956
.milbro here, worst thing I ever got told on the road was by a friend in Munich: "I'm not used to encountering smart, thin yanks"

I told him to go fuck himself, too, but we had both been smiling, as I am right now. I'd not have clocked the guy you described, but only because it's not my style. I sent pic related to Munich soon's I got home, for the lulz
>he enjoyed the read
>>
>>1263777
gringo is derogatory, if they want to show you any respect they call you gabacho. sorry to break it to you
>>
>>1263973
oh, (You)

>sageru
>>
>>1263211
You can get some butthurts in SPB from the old generation (but they don't speak English anyway) for the blockade for being a finn, that's it. Noone remembers or cares for the Russo-Finnish war here, it gets several paragraphs in story books. I understand it was a great war for Finns, but for most Russians it was just a small episode, long forgotten. Finns are associated with friendly drunk and a bit slow tourists.
>>
>>1262764
Stop appropriating Leaf culture reeeeeee
>>
>>1263823
>Australian
they are the wrost
>>
>>1263973
I'm Mexican, so I'm 100% confident of what I am saying.
People that use gabacho to refer to americans are wrong, the term originally refers to french people, and either way it is still a derogatory term whereas gringo isn't (at least in Mexico).
>>
File: regular goyim.gif (10KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
regular goyim.gif
10KB, 501x585px
>>1262680
Mossad?
>>
>>1262680
been to Moldova, been to Belfast, want to go to Medellin ... but also just uninterested in the "scary places list" you provide for whatever reason

Yanks have long memories about places being fucked up, but I'm not complaining about it generating low low prices

that said I was blown the fuck up in Iraq so it takes a lot to trigger me, and you're giving me serious Real Travel(tm) vibes, so whatever

>>1264752
LOL'd
>>
>>1264605
My dude, I'm mexican too and I use GRINGO as a derogatory term. You can't generalize, I think it depends on the person, really... That and if the gringo actually behaves nice around you.
>>
Pole here. Europe liked me anywhere, Georgia and Russia loved me, China knew little about me, but liked to be around a white european.
Life's cool
>>
>>1264605
wow, slang varies country by country?

but mi compa tiene razon: no matter who you're referencing, gabacho is always an insult
>>
Vietnamese love Americans. All Arabs everywhere love Americans. Europe is the only place I've encountered any anti-American sentiment, and they're not gonna go and chop our hands off, are they.

I hope everyone with a Canadian flag on their backpacks gets robbed and murdered.
>>
>>1264998
>I hope every Yank with a Canadian flag on their backpacks gets robbed and murdered.
ftfy
>>
I'm in Europe for the first time and for my first few days I had this autistic fear that everyone hated me because I was American. I know lots of German phrases and enough German to order food etc, but I'm still too scared to use it.

I'm really embarrassed about my nationality and the stereotypes ;_;.
>>
>>1265010
1) If you are a rude douche at home, then you will be a rude douche away. If not, then you will be fine.
2) On the other hand, if you violate a societal norm that it would be unreasonable for you to know instinctively, and someone holds it against you, don't inculpate yourself.

For example, you grew up telling cashiers to "have a nice day." This is objectively a pretty shallow way to make rote small talk, since neither of you care. The rest of the world notices, and it's easy to chuckle about in good fun. If they seriously gives a fuck about this, or any other peculiarity, then rule 1 applies to them.
>>
Only big lie I've consistently told while traveling abroad while in Middle-East and in South Asia is that I'm Muslim.

Gets me lots of free food and occasionally more.
>>
>>1265012
Going through the Good morning -> Thank you -> Goodbye routine is standard shopping etiquette in Europe. "Have a nice day" directed at the cashier is perfectly within the ordinary.
>>
>>1263686
>Indians
>>
>>1265078
100% guar an god damn teed you have never touched a passport, besides the 100 year old one from ireland your grandparents used to come to the states
>>
>>1265078
>>1265137
sure guys. Because europe is one country
>>
>>1265144
He's going to Germany asshole
>>
>>1264570
I'm an oldfag, so when I visited in the 90s you still had old people saying "my husband was killed in the war against Finland".

>blockade
I see the history rewriting is still strong there. Finns never participated in any offensive or blockade operations. Only taking back territory and not going further than the original borders.
>>
>>1265137
Total miss, I'm from eastern Europe and have been pretty much everywhere on the continent, save for the Nordics because fucking post-commie budget. I used to live almost next to the German border, I've been to Marktkauf enough times to know exchanging greetings is perfectly normal. Full blown small talk isn't; hallo, danke, bitte or tschuss is and it's basic courtesy.
>>
>>1265175
Did what I say look like basic courtesies?

Have a nice day is such a goofy expression it has its own wikipedia article and this attitude extends to the way my people uncaringly ask "how are you doing?"

#FilthyDumbSlavScum
>>
>>1265209
man, you're going 80% retard allready. pls, don't go full retard.
I can back what the other anon said - 'have a nice day' is a fine, nice way of saying goodbye to someone
>>
>>1265212
have a nice day
>>
>>1265233
thx man, you too
>>
I'm Turkish and I've always been treated the way Turkish people are treated, which is to say not the best. Within Europe anyway, I haven't traveled outside of it yet.
>>
>>1262810
Go back to /pol/ piece of shit. Denialism is the ultimate sign of severe mental retardation.
>>
>>1262979
Scotland >>>>>>>>>>>>> England
You deserved that, scum.
>>
>>1262680
>Is it safe to go UK now, I've heard about some terrorists on the news?
Fucking kek, what a meme

>>1262928
it's that the type of people who fear travel correlate with the same people who watch a lot of T.V. and don't do much. They fear everything because of the news
Yeah, you're right. Americans are just brainwashed by the news.
>>
>>1265498
well, maybe if the Turkish people weren't trying to fuck everything that moves and everything that lays still, you could be treated better.

I mean, seriously. I haven't heard of a single person who'd see more than two Turks in their life and haven't been proposed sex at least by one of them
>>
>>1265498
Try visiting any MeNa ghetto in Western Europe and you'll know why. You're not perceived to be as bad as moroccans but that's changing rapidly with Erdogan's chimp outs
>>
>>1262705
>Another option is to lie and say you're Canadian.

Obligatory posting of now-obsolete /trv/ meme.

4U, oldfags.
>>
>>1265498
Well, it comes withe the associations, I suppose. I don't have any problem with Turks, but when I think about Turkey I find it extremely difocult to come up with anything positive.
Most of my bad impressions of Turks come from staying in Ukraine, strange enough.
>>
>>1265642
>Most of my bad impressions of Turks come from staying in Ukraine, strange enough.
That's like basing your opinion of Australians on people you meet in Bali or Pattaya. Turkey is a brilliant place to visit if you avoid the southern and eastern border areas for the time being, and Istanbul is one of the world's great cities regardless of the memes from /int/.
>>
>>1265644
The Turks within Europe, like the Netherlands and Germany have a pretty bad name though.
>>
>>1262617
> being white
> this is a disadvantage

You're doing it wrong pal
>>
>>1265655
Same here in Belgium. Not as bad as m*roccans or gypsies but still pretty bad.
>>
>>1262705
well that piece of shit bouncer is stuck living with Germans, in near permawinter, with poser progressive politics, working as a fucking bouncer

picking on Yanks who think Germany is even ever worth visiting is all he has worth living for

reminder no story that started with "so I was at a bar" ended well
>>
>>1263686
>"Hey foreigner, why are you taking our women? Aren't white girls good enough?"

Top lol I love taking their women. Sometimes I reflect on how many millions of Chinese losers there are who are either virgins or who only banged maybe a handful of fat, ugly, hairy, bad breath, uneducated Chinese girls. And here am lost count and totally stupified at how I managed to bang so many fucking honeys in just a few years here
>>
>>1265753
>Top lol I love taking their women.
>And here am lost count and totally stupified at how I managed to bang so many fucking honeys in just a few years here

>Bragging on an anonymous image board about how many 'honeys' you have banged
>kys
>>
>>1262617
at the risk of feeding a /pol/ thread

many travelers experience some level of difficulty based on their race/appearance at some point.

Chinese tourists are treated very badly in a slew of countries, and seem more cheated than most other SEA nationals combined

Britons may find themselves less welcome in other european countries
Australians may face hostility in the middle east, including turkey

Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, iraqis, centeral and north africans are unwelcome in a vast number of countries and often face harsh visas, aditional scrutiny and hostility related to the threat of illegal immigration

Americans may face hostility in Italy, southern france, places in south east asia uncucked by tourism, east asian states, the middle east, some in europe

anti-american sentiment like anti-isreali sentiment has the feature that it's less administrative and more personal; more often than visa issues you will find individual citizens telling you to get fucked

white faces will struggle to break from the perception of wealth, western backpackers in my experience arn't treated with much financial sympathy because the belief is they are simply "pretending to be poor", many cultures find this insulting.

I hear mixed things about russians, some people in northern europe reeee out about them but I'm not sure if it's widespread

>inb4 I was in "x country" and it was fine
then you were lucky, or the only people you interacted with were taking your money, or you didn't recognize people were treating you with hostility because of the language barrier or cultural norms

some countries seem to hate everyone though, turkey, bavaria, thailand
and some citties like paris, beijing etc they just hate tourists
>>
>>1265799
>uncucked by tourism
what the hell does that even mean?
>>
>>1265802
a lot of countries have swallowed their national resentments to facilitate making more money

you bombed them yesterday, today you pay them
>>
>>1265799

>Australians may face hostility in the middle east, including turkey

Definitely not any more than any other western country.
>>
>>1265816
the hostility is fairly evenly spread in the middle east, however australia did in fact invade mainland turkey and while because of the abysmal result most australians don't bear much resentment the turks on the other hand still remember quiet well
>>
>>1265620
>now-obsolete /trv/ meme

This will surely make a comeback due to the Trump administration. I don't expect it to be as bad as the Bush years however
>>
>>1265753

I've genuinely liked all of the girls I dated in India.

It's such a conservative country that most of the women who are willing to use an app like Tinder and then meet up with a foreign guy tend to be pretty liberal, well-educated, and easy-going, even if they're not sexually promiscuous. The fact that most people who went to a good university speak stellar and fluent English helps a lot, too.

Since I lived there for a couple years, it's always fun to blow their minds by innocuously reading a menu written in Hindi or Urdu, kek.
>>
>>1265012
>it aggrevates Europeans that Americans will tell somebody "have a nice day"
This is why yuroshits are so annoying sometimes. The fake niceness thing is such a european meme. Because Americans will say "have a nice day" or ask how somebody is doing we're "faking" being nice. Besides stuck up europeans I generally want the people I encounter to have a nice day.

One time at a hostel in Vienna I was smoking a cig and this dude was there. I asked him "how's it going" and he fucking snapped at me "are you asking me that because you're american or because you generally want to know how I am doing" one of the biggest douches I've ever encountered.

I dislike the way most Americans will act and their ignorance but stuck up eurotrash irks me to no end. Especially since they colonized most of the fucking world and go along with every American misadventure and sometimes even pressure America to do things like with Libya.
>>
>>1265834
man, your butthurt oozes out of my monitor

chill out
>>
>>1265799
Butthurt Israeli detected. You know, there is a reason why you guys are not liked in the world, because of your politics. So it doesn't help that, transcending that, most of you also act like total entitled pricks wherever you go.

If you're Israeli and feel like you're getting treated badly, it's almost certainly because of your own behavior.
>>
>>1263236
>I'm Irish and able to speak English
This is normal. It's more impressive to be Irish and be able to speak Irish.
>>
>>1265834
>Besides stuck up europeans I generally want the people I encounter to have a nice day.

Speak for yourself. I say the "have a nice day" shit like everyone else but I genuinely don't give a shit if they have a shitty day.
>>
>>1265760
Tbh it brings back good feels so I think I'll keep it up but thanks for the advice champ
>>
>>1265838
You're the one that seems butthurt, let me guess German?
>>
>>1266086
>told him to chill out
>he assumes I'm butthurt
dude what
seriously stop projecting, smoke a cigarette, breath deeply, chill out
you'll feel better
>>
>>1263237
Wero either means blonde (correct way of using the word), or just light skin, it doesn't even have to be very light, just lighter than that of the one who is calling you wero (incorrect way of using the word). Not derogatory at all. Gringo is mostly just a shorter way to call Americans in Spanish (estadounidense sounds too long and dull, and americano doesn't apply). It can be used in a bad way, but is mostly just a nickname, like "Tico", "Boricua", "Catracho", etc, having country nicknames is not exclusive to the US.
>>
>>1266118

Why would you comment on the skin color of someone passing by if not to insult them?
>>
>>1266205
Being light skin is considered a compliment among certain sectors of the Mexican society. It's a form of social status. Still to this day. Whether I, or anybody agrees with it (I don't, btw).

Caste System and all that.

Not all countries work in the same ways.
>>
>>1266086
This is why nobody likes Americans. It's clear you're not a nice person since you're immediately attacking anyone who disagrees with you.
>>
Fat white burger who didn't bother getting yuro-looking clothes or hairstyle here. I was in Copenhagen and Berlin for about 10 days each. Nobody was ruder to me than they are at home, except one turk in a doner shop in Berlin who seemed mad that I spoke about 20 words of German (which are enough to order Doner...). I guess he was upset that he had to learn it, but tourists didn't, kek
>>
My cousin once told me this story: They were traveling through South America - group of international people from all over the world. I am German by the way. There was only ONE American in the group and everyone in South America had to fuck with the American. Like everyone could cross a border for free but the American had to pay a fair each time. He was the only one who had to pay.

Also if you are in Europe you better pretend to be Canadian since people hate Americans (for a good reason).
>>
>>1266596
>Also if you are in Europe you better pretend to be Canadian since people hate Americans (for a good reason).
Stop spreading retarded /int/ memes. That's not true, and you know it.
>>
Turk here.

I got harrested in Poland couple of times after I say that I am from Turkey (Because I don't look like "Brown Turkish man" image, so they don't realize before I say)

When I was travelling with my other Turkish friend who had brown skin, police in Italy and France usually stopped us and checked our passports, visas and tickets etc everytime they see us. After couple of times it was disturbing.
>>
>>1266664
see
>>1265549
>>
>>1266596
Americans have to pay because several South American countries have a diplomacy based on reciprocity. So they charge whatever the US charges their nationals to get a visa.
>>
>>1262617
>Pic is Russia
really? couldn't have guessed myself. totally looks like amerikkka or japan.
>>
>>1262978
You got extorted hardcore anon.
>>
File: 1421061651563.png (449KB, 1200x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1421061651563.png
449KB, 1200x1089px
>>1266659
Europoor here. We don't exactly hate americans, but they're notorious for their ignorance, body mass and chauvinism.
Not saying they're all like that but it's the general view we have of them.
>>
>>1266746
Europoor here too. There's no reason for a Burger to pretend he's Canadian. It's not like it would result in him being treated any differently.
>>
File: Schengen_visa_requirements[1].png (40KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
Schengen_visa_requirements[1].png
40KB, 1425x625px
>>1262815
>Somehow Europeans never get hit with these
Because we let almost all the latinos in for free instead of charging them out the ass. That's the "reciprocity" part.
>>
>>1266596
>for a good reason
get bent
>>
File: 1463413863756.jpg (9KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1463413863756.jpg
9KB, 251x241px
>>1266750
depends on their part on how much they live up to the memes
>>
>>1266758
laughed saved
>>
>>1262769
kek
>>
I've only ever met one portuguese person in my life
>>
>>1262617
Canadians always need to put canadian imagery over all our shit so people don't think we're american
>>
>>1262978
We dont have anything against the common english man that just want to travel to argentina. We had this issue with the top gear crew because they were provocating us with their cars patents (using the number 82 intentionally).
Here in argentina we never treat bad tourists (of course there are robbers just like almost any other big city)
>>
>>1268057
>provocating us with their cars patents (using the number 82 intentionally).
um, explan?
>>
File: 2034_patentes.jpg (176KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
2034_patentes.jpg
176KB, 640x358px
>>1268058
>>
>>1268060
but what is wrong with 82?
>>
>>1268071
1982 Falklands
>>
when people ask where I'm from I say Texas before America and people go fucking nuts for that shit. Never fails.

cowboys, indians, horses, guns -- the whole shebang, people love it.
>>
>>1268097
plus you have a great accent
>>
In Italy some disco let my two white friends in but halted me at the door. I'm black.

That's it.
>>
>>1262784
The last time they had fun 6 million jews died
>>
Literally the only time I feel any pride in being Mexican is when traveling abroad.
Not a single bad moment, only mild banter that usually ends up with us getting drunk, and everyone is very friendly.
>>
>>1268435
>he fell for the holohoax meme
>>
I'm a Turk and i have never experienced bad shit even in Serbia or Greece (being an islamophobic anti-erdoğan dude helps)
And unfortunately 70% of Turks i met in Europe are total trash i completely understand where the hate is coming from
>>
>>1265841
>it's almost certainly because of your own behavior.
So much this,it applies to everyone
>>
File: 1486665508074.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1486665508074.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
>>1268470
please, PLEASE tell me Turkish girls are as qt as pic related.
That girl is my definition of perfect; she's a 10 for me and I'd gladly lick the snot out of a dog's nose for a chance of being with her.
>>
>>1262680
fuck off JIDF
>>
>>1262784
Autism probably
>>
File: 1587595.jpg (283KB, 2000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1587595.jpg
283KB, 2000x650px
>>1268496
'no'
>>
>>1268085
monkeys got spanked for an attempted landgrab
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.